Nice english, nice popups...nice and boring  biggrin.gif

where do you come from? India?

Assalt rifle

may very? you mean vary?

pricese?

favorete

standerd

addrees,

Man that is great! Finally someone is making more mistakes than me!

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 22 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice english, nice popups...nice and boring  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ahh...we too hard on the guy even though he probably just came to post that and never come again...but i agree smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 22 2002,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 22 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice english, nice popups...nice and boring  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ahh...we too hard on the guy even though he probably just came to post that and never come again...but i agree smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

did you know that with his first post on his first day he has an average of 0.31 posts per day? That is strange....

Uppppsss earthquake no kiddin, I am absolutely serious!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I live in Utah. I went to a U.S. Army disaplinary camp for 4 years.<span id='postcolor'>

i guess you didn't browse through the site biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 23 2002,00:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 22 2002,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 22 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice english, nice popups...nice and boring biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ahh...we too hard on the guy even though he probably just came to post that and never come again...but i agree smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

did you know that with his first post on his first day he has an average of 0.31 posts per day? That is strange....

Uppppsss earthquake no kiddin, I am absolutely serious!!<span id='postcolor'>

His registration date is April 19th.

Oh I see! Thanks Damage, you saved my day! So Einstein was correct! For a few seconds I was in doubt. (anyway that makes 4 days! so it must be 0.25 otherwise 0.333 infinity, how did you get 0.31?)

Hey, we realy just had an earthquake, for those who dont believe me I will post a news-link later on (but who cares about me anyway?)

Yes tha's teruwa.

Did yoiu know it's hard to type with your eyes colsedf?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 22 2002,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes tha's teruwa.

Did yoiu know it's hard to type with your eyes colsedf?<span id='postcolor'>

what did you say, I got my eyes closeds and cantread your post

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 22 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can send you a tape with me saying that in Finnish English.<span id='postcolor'>

then I rather buy the airsoft gun from that indian guy!  biggrin.gif I will probably get a tape for free saying this indian english

where is this guy, he is not a very polite host. If you open a thread you must stay there, welcome visitors, and answer comments. He dissapeared, probably because he also has to post this in the countersrike forum, in the horse&dogs forum and guns&women forum of course!