added:

Browning High Power

Requirements:

Community Based Addons (@CBA)

Inko Disposable (@INKO)

DOWNLOAD V1.01

Edited by Ohally

SWEET! Is this OA compatible?

Nope this is not the OA version. I believe it will work however it will probably be littered with errors and lacking a lot of the OA features such as rucks, flashlights etc.... The ACE configs should be coming out soon, followed by a weapons package and possibly small troop addon for OA in the near future. Priority 1 is getting ONS on ARMA 2 and ACE Integrated prior to Operation Arrow Head work.

Glad you like ;)

Great! Looking forward to trying the latest version this evening.

I am wondering if the CBA and INKO are required for all addons? Any chance the mod can be made standalone?

Looking forward to seeing the return of the vehicle and the sweet lookin LAV.

CBA and INKO are required to allow the M72A6 to be disposable without ACE. They are both relatively small mods and shouldn't cause any issue. Plus they are great to have..

I would like to know if we can have the weapons class list for this, because i want add some Canadian

weapons in my ammo crate.

Thank you

I couldn't find a discussion thread (maybe I'm not looking in the right place)

The troops hold the C7 wrong. It looks like there is supposed to be a foregrip on the rifle but apparently there isn't. The C9's Eotech looks like it has really bad textures unless you switch to first to third person really fast, then it looks fine. The vests on the soldiers are either too light or too dark compared to the rest of the camo. I also don't know what's up with the shoulderpads but they don't look right (maybe it's just me) Oddly enough the vests look fine in the screenshots on Armaholic.

That's due to you using ACE mod. An I think Operation Northstar is not configured to use ACE but I could be wrong.

That would explain the weapon problems but not the texture ones.

EDIT: Weapons being held wrong IS due to ACE. However the textures problems (vests, C9 eo-tech) are still there with and without ACE.

Edited by Sanjuaro

Hey everything seems to be working right on mine fine i know when we were testing some people had some texture error with the differences in lighting and we arnt sure what is doing this :S

We are working on this so please bear with us.

as for the weapon class names i will get back to you with that list at some point.

sorry for the late reply's as we have been really busy lately.

AASE

as for the weapon class names i will get back to you with that list at some point.

sorry for the late reply's as we have been really busy lately.

AASE

Np Bud me too i had read over and i never saw your thread

Take your time the most important is the release :D

Good work

I have finished getting a lav3 model into shape with legit sights etc. (Narrow/wide thermal,daysights,commander's ii sight with reticule) I have a lot of real world experience with this vehicle and can quarantee sights etc are accurate. 25mm performance has been adjusted to real world performance vice arma settings. The model is not editable by me, and has the useless admin box on the back. not too impressed but the rest works well. Let me know if there is interest in this model and i will supply for upload. Sighting etc is identical in the coyote for anyone converting a lav 25.

Edited by arma.isgreat.org