Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

I just love your screenshots

Not very often I see people posting screenshots.

YOU just cant imagine how much I love those images.

I played through the game so many times and never got bored. But right now I only play around with the mission editor, and everytime someone posts a screenshot it inspires me of doing other stupid stuff!

Well those are not my best ones! But a little result of my senseless playing today (25 minutes)!

042220023484493.jpg

the base from which I always start my 'big attack' missions

042220023484432.jpg

went out of gaz but was able to land pretty safely, well,,,,

More to come! Just have to fight some bugs!

I have a really good one of an upside down Mi-17 with Hammer sitting in it in his civies. I'll post it when I resize it and get my webspace set up.

He sure is good in a tank, but ask him to park a helicopter...and just look at what happens....

I love looking at your screenshots, wheneva I do something cool I never take a screenshot sad.gif

I never have treid taking a screenshot although I know how to. wink.gif

this should become a fuuny screenies thread

smile.gif

Your chopper is out of ammo and you still got to destroy that stupid little costguard, well push his roof down and drown him!  biggrin.gif

042220024021659.jpg

BTW one of the coolest intros I created: of course in german is about a Putsch in the Ex-USSR! It is pretty athmosperic!

04222002348425.jpg

That face scares me, who is it??? confused.gif  confused.gif

*EDIT* whoops, didnt look at the big clue "Robert Deniro Advertures" smile.gif

The snow missions are realy scary because the blood is extreme strong agains the color of the snow

I love those missions where you can ask for air support! You got to get through a checkpoint before the sun comes out and you are gonna be seen. Fine call the choppers to 'flaten' the checkpoints!

You see the checkpoint and ask for air-support

042220024360194.jpg

They throw what they got

042220024360112.jpg

and finally you can pass without loosing a bullet!

042220024360043.jpg

LOL!!!!!! That looks like its actually flattened him. Yeah, i'm guessing its heavy, Fubar.

Errr....Contact. Su25 11 o'clock, 0.05 smile.gif

Eeehmm...evasive actions.jpg

This didnt end too well wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 22 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">042220024360194.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, do you mean the dutch city Nijmegen with this? cause I live there...

hehehe well first up

'giddy up bitch'

RIDEEM.jpg

and second

'hit and run'

B11.jpg

What the hell was in that rocket?

042320027062843.jpg

I think I need a little sit down...

P.S.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ April 23 2002,09:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Trapped.

042320027092990.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

(I got a little [X], so I uploaded the screenshot so you could see it, hope you don't mind christophercles  smile.gif )

How do you make your screenshots? Do you use a special program or is there a hotkey in OFP?

If I had known that before I could have made a great screenshot of a hind that attacked me upside down and flew a whole while that way sad.gif

Just hit Alt + PrintScreen, then Alt + Tab out to windows and paste the image into your photo editor (or Paint).

NUKE LAW!!!!

1. Oh no! the russians are advancing on my castle!!!

1.gif

2.I know! ill use my "NUKE LAW" TM

2.gif

It would have been cooler, but the explosions didnt show up for no reason. It actually looked like several nukes going off right infront of me, because all of the explosives were arranged in a circle pattern.

But it also took my machine down to about 0.5 frames per minute, so i could only post those ones.