Sign in to follow this  
[GLT] Legislator

GLT FLC (FLIR & Countermeasures) (requires A2 + AO content)

Was playing around/testing this a little bit more last night and found that with the T-90 and the commander's position you get FLIR usable when turned out on the KORD.

Also, would it be possible to add the same zeroing system used on the T-72 to some of the older Russian vehicles such as Vodnik BPU/BTR-90/BMP-3/T-90?

I understand if perhaps this is out of the scope of your mod however, I might have a crack at it myself.

Hi thanks for the hints. I'll add it to the list and see if I can add it. Sadly I can't start to update this mod before september because I'll be on a trip through europe. :) A big hello to everyone from belgium in advance :D

It's alright mate, I cleaned up your files a bit and added what I was after. I've only gotten through the T-90 and BMP-3 but I can host them up if you want?

I still plan on doing the BTR-90 and the Vodnik BPU

I like the work you did here and appreciate it. but if you are continuing doing this, could you also consider adding thermal imaging for the LAV25 and the AAVP7a1? Again I would like to thank you for all of the work you have done so far.

Edited by viper0311

It's on the to-do list. Funny thing is, that we couldn't complete our work in belgium so we have to go there sometime next week. That'll delay things a little bit.

You don't have to thank me. Thank BIS for creating that stuff, I'm just enabling it for certain units.

hi Legislator san

me remember on airshow we had in japan an me remembered that the AN/TWQ-1 Avenger it has FLIR in the gunner station crewman siits fire at airborne targets.

be nice have that also in there.

Wait, you do your work in Belgium? I didn't know that. How come you have to do it there (just out of curiosity)?

I'd like not to go too offtopic so that'll be my only answer to that offtopic. I work in a company that installs terminals in almost every major european supermarket / media market expanding worldwide. Belgium is just one tiny little step on the route. Please don't ask for the name of the company. I'm not ashamed of naming it, but it may be considered unwanted advertising which is forbidden by the forum rules ;)

So I'll be around almost everywhere in the next 6-9 months, then I'll join the hotline team. That'll have effect on the time I can spend for every project. But relax, everything is working as I have foreseen. :)

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

Before anyone even dares to ask ... I will need more time than I thought, basicly because I'm almost never home. :) I didn't quit this addon. In the past few weeks I was 3 times in Belgium, 2 times in France, 1 time Germany and 3 times in the Netherlands working 40 - 60 hours per week :p

By the way ... in the Netherlands there're the most beautiful girls I've ever seen :D My compliments for that.

I guess I can continue work in early december 2010 but not earlier. Maybe I don't even do a separate release but an all-in-one (but with separate configs) GLT Mod release on Christmas ... who knows

By the way ... in the Netherlands there're the most beautiful girls I've ever seen :D My compliments for that.

This is true.

Good luck with the mod dude :)

Hi!

I did everything well, but can not see any changes..how does it work.??