Sign in to follow this  
Darvo

Operation Arrowhead Campaign

huh? .......

"Eye of the typhoon"-mission wich is the last(?) misson is number 8, after that comes the outro, wich is number 9 in the campaign replay screen.

So number 8 is missing, so im thinkin that maybe theres something that you have to do differenty in mission 7 to get to mission 8, and im asking have anyone figured out what it is? Maybe find all of the hostages including the pilot, or capture Aziz alive or something?

08 is either Finish Torch or Phoenix Ops

If you failed to kill Col. Aziz in 07, then 08 will show up

============

Finish Torch is engage Aziz's UH-1 with an Apache, Phoenix Ops is assassinate Aziz with a team of Delta Force

08 is either Finish Torch or Phoenix Ops

If you failed to kill Col. Aziz in 07, then 08 will show up

============

Finish Torch is engage Aziz's UH-1 with an Apache, Phoenix Ops is assassinate Aziz with a team of Delta Force

oh, ok. will have to replay that then. what determines wich mission comes, finish torch or phoenix ops?

oh, ok. will have to replay that then. what determines wich mission comes, finish torch or phoenix ops?

Not sure, but I guessed it depends on if you were shot down in Apache before.

finish torch is much easier in my opinion, but phoenix ops is more intense.

Arrowhead sucks. There's no prelude to anything, no cutscenes, no meathead discussions no nothing. Just a MW2 lets go straight in the action nonsense mission after mission.

Wow, I'm just replaying the whole camp opening it with the editor and selecting a different character each time. A LOT more fun XD