Sign in to follow this  
Homer Johnston

The name of this forum

I think the confusion arises because the mission editor looks literally like a map. Time to get the 3d editor finished or integrate the visitor tools into the main game.

Well i think the name is pretty fine, its not BIS fault that people dont know the difference between a map and a mission *lol*

However with all their mighty powers mods could at least move the Threads to the right place :)

Well i think the name is pretty fine, its not BIS fault that people dont know the difference between a map and a mission *lol*

However with all their mighty powers mods could at least move the Threads to the right place :)

Please don't accuse others of being at fault, when in fact they are correct and you are in error. You edit a map when you make a mission. The mission-editor is a map-editor by definition. I encourage you to draw your own conclusions from this.

It is not "stupid peoples' " fault. It is a very simple, honest flaw in the names of these forums which could be easily corrected with zero negative results. The only reason provided so far to oppose the fix is that people are resistant to change. It bothers me that this is so, but it's the truth.

Hey just because i said its not BIS fault doesnt mean i accuse anybody nor do i call them stupid. Please read twice before accusing ppl :P