Sign in to follow this  
akiman94

Where is Aziz

In mission 8 in campaign, I can't remember it's name, when I destroy the SCUDs, I need to go to Aziz. I go to his house - HE'S NOT THERE. I killed all his soldiers and guards around his house, but Aziz is not in his villa. I went to the roof, there is one pilot lying dead. What do I need to do? Where is aziz? Here's some pic

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/azizc.jpg/

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Sorry, I am afraid it's missinon 7 and name's some Eye of Typhoon

I complited the mission like this:

-Saved POWs

-Destroyed SCUD

-Went to Azizes vila, killed the guards and he was in black SUV in front of the house.

In the beginning of the mission you are asked by high command if you want to assasinate aziz or save POWs (prisoners of war). So you click tasks, select "save pows" as current task and it gives you a marker on hud and map on pows location. After you get to location they can be found

on top/roof of the mosque like building. Be aware of enemy on roof tops and inside building itself.

Good luck:)

Tnank you 11aTony! Just now I completed the mission and the whole game. :-)

I couldn't manage to capture him, even when he was injured. Is there a way to capture him or can we only kill him ?

About the time I was leaving the POW area I got a message "there is a SUV in your area, secure the site, we're tasking a helicopter for the vehicle."

Apparently I'm not supposed to go to the villa (SUV long gone) and I shouldn't trust what I hear on the radio. Lies. I wouldn't now where to find the SUV anyway. Assuming it starts from the Villa and heads to the only road out of town north I could try to intercept.

I charged into his villa, blasted his guards and blew up the SUV. I wasn't sure he was in it or the mission was bugged but I searched the interior, found the pilot and sat around the marker waiting for something to happen. Eventually command said he had escaped. I'm trying to figure out how to play mission 8!

I don't get it either... I can't find the SUV, but when I go to the Villa, I have a message saying something like "Madman (Aziz) is dead, confirmed" while I he is nowhere to be seen...

Edit : ah, ok, he got trashed by another bradley somewhere behind the villa... I found the burning SUV.

Edit 2 :I tried multiple times, I can't get to arrest him even by behind right close to him...

Edited by EricM

I chased him into a field with a Bradley. I got out, pulled my colt (which I had stolen from my crewman, and tried to hit him in the legs. I missed and he ran into the bushes. Then I noticed he turned around and aimed at me so I fired two shots (1 was a panic shot) at his legs but he died. Although the debrief said that he was in our custody.

Yes, I tried to shoot him in the legs (Lopotev style) but he died too... I got the "custody" message as well eventually. I don't think you can get him alive...

I destroyed his SUV before he was in it. Then about 3mins after i saw him run from the bushes near his villa to his wrecked SUV. Then I shot him about 25 times :D

First time played through I elected to do the Scuds then the POW's, the AI had dealt with Aziz so straight through to the press conference (mission 9). Had a second go and elected to rescue the POW's then the Scuds before being told that Aziz is holed up in his villa. Hot footed in the Bradley over to the villa, pop a few bad guys and got to the front of the villa where I was informed Aziz had escaped and then on to the mission (8) I missed when Aziz was killed in mission 7. I will not post any more as others may want to play the 'missing' mission if they managed to kill Aziz in mission 7 ;)

After completing all the objectives I locate Aziz on foot trying to escape at the road up from Zagrabad.