Sign in to follow this  
SPC.Spets

IR Strobes works?

IR Strobes, does it works in domination 2 at night? How do you turn it on? and what is the difference between marker and target for the IR Strobes?

IR Strobes, does it works in domination 2 at night? How do you turn it on? and what is the difference between marker and target for the IR Strobes?

How about playing the night ops training...

How about playing the night ops training...

Oh ok, I just bought the game and jumped to online :p

But anyway, theres no key, and no menu for IR Strobes in online mode

I wondered what they did, until an A-10 flew over and I decided to throw one infront of me. Then as I looked up at the GBU heading straight at me, I wondered no more.

It doesnt work in onlime Domination mode, I did the tutorial and the IR strobe just turn on when you trow it. What I want is an IR Strobe to mark yourself so other players can identify you in the night and distance :(

What I want is an IR Strobe to mark yourself so other players can identify you in the night and distance :(

Not possible in vanilla OA.

Xeno

you got 2 kinds of ir strobes : the ordinary strobe, whitch you use to mark your possition ( though, a bad idea if the enemy got nvg's ), and the targeting strobe, witch you use to mark enemy positions. ( it's lockable for aircrafts and tanks )

Hi, if you want to put the strobe into your west to mark yourself, i guess you will have to wait for the A.C.E. team to make their magic happen as they made it possible in arma 2 to put chemlights into our west

Moved to user missions as Domination != BIS Mission

Oh ok thanks. Waiting ansious for the new ACE2 update then :)