Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Who else finds this new nazi slaughting game a

3 whole pages of previewing THIS?

Sheesh!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">With her super strength she can hold a huge sub-machine gun in each hand becoming a veritable walking tank.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

I ask you ,what kind of tank has twin 'huge submachinegun's for weapons?

pretty crappy tank if ya ask me...

pretty crappy game too

anyways........

back to the monkey

So I guess the verdict is...

*drum roll*

LAME.

Next!

It still escapes me how they could devote that much webspace to an obvious loser like this one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 22 2002,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ April 22 2002,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For me, a plot in a computer game is just as important as gameplay, i dotn care much about graphics as long as it is playable. IMHO there havent been a game out with a good plot since Starcraft.<span id='postcolor'>

eh hem. *cough* OFP *cough* biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Deus Ex had the most involving plot if you ask me (and you don't, but I don't care biggrin.gif )

It's they only game yet giving the player difficult moral choices to make (the ending especially) and the general storyline and environment made me totally paranoid, to the level of:

"if there's a manhole in the sidewalk, there's probably a hidden alien gene-lab underneath it"

or

"I'm sure this cigarette dispenser takes photos of all users and store them in a government archive"

Sounds like a weird game. The only thing useful I see in it is the ability to alter your environment, like destroying walls and then the AI path walking stuff will change accordingly.

This should be used in OPF, like for blowing a chunk of wall out into a courtyard. Or completely blowing a whole wall down.

I dunno. I would like to see this game and see what becomes of it.

Why would you want to blow a chunk of the wall in OFP anyway?

We don't have any decent indoor physics sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 24 2002,04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why would you want to blow a chunk of the wall in OFP anyway?

We don't have any decent indoor physics  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's much easier to just run through it like the AI biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Wow!!! did you ever got this error-message in this forum?confused.gif

I just got it when I tried to enter this thread!

Ikonboard CGI Error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

/home/httpd/cgi-bin/ikonboard301/Data/ForumJump.pm did not return a true value

This error was reported at: Sources/Lib/FUNC.pm line 682.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.

Yeah, that's like trying to open a bottle of Coke but then it all sprays out of the bottle all over your face.

Most people would probably use the example with "a bottle of champaign" but since you people in Finland are exposed to terribly high alcohol-taxes I suppose Coke is a better (better known) example!

Yeah but have you ever tried shaking a bottle of Coke and then opening it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but have you ever tried shaking a bottle of Coke and then opening it?<span id='postcolor'>

As a child did you put your fingers into the fire to find out if they burn?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 24 2002,21:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but have you ever tried shaking a bottle of Coke and then opening it?<span id='postcolor'>

As a child did you put your fingers into the fire to find out if they burn?<span id='postcolor'>

I did, why are you asking? wink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 24 2002,21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 24 2002,21wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but have you ever tried shaking a bottle of Coke and then opening it?<span id='postcolor'>

As a child did you put your fingers into the fire to find out if they burn?<span id='postcolor'>

I did, why are you asking?  wink.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cause I did it too! I mean who would have believed what adults say! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 24 2002,21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 24 2002,21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ April 24 2002,21wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,20:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah but have you ever tried shaking a bottle of Coke and then opening it?<span id='postcolor'>

I did, why are you asking?  <!--emo&wink.gif  tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Cause I did it too! I mean who would have believed what adults say!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe you two are meant for each other. Go on, dont try to fight it...

tounge.gif

Did you try that with a Coke yet? I mean that drink is called the Texan Beaujolais, it is the national drink of the US! My job is to open champaign, yours to open tins with coke! Oh, I forgot, California is making great great wine (in switzerland we say the wine is like women in South-America, when they are young they are full of fire and temperament, but they age very fast and become boring very fast. In europe it is the opposite (wines have better aging potential). I am just trying out some US-Bashing!!! biggrin.gif But who knows something about wine in the US anyway! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(keep calm bortha and lets keep carry on some funny mutual bashing)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 25 2002,00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">thats an oldie, but a goodie<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, maybe, but it is chillakilla-new in Germany!  biggrin.gif

Things need about a year to come over to us. We watch the films in Cinema that you already find in your Video-rental store. (except Panic-room and Resident Evil, those are german productions)

Sorry, I was wrong with Panic room!