Sign in to follow this  
Didrik

Arrowhead: Mission 4 defuse the bomb?

How do I defuse the bomb in the warehouse?

I don't know how you don't know that. I believe there was even a video out there with that mission.

You go into the room with a soldier and some other guy and then the code pops up in the middle of your screen. all you have to do is remember it 2 seconds later when you type that code into the briefcase on the desk. Just don't shoot the guy or he won't tell you the code.

Eat **** you smartasses

1. google directed me here actually

2. the guy was dead when I played the mission = no code given

when the let me google it for you was created. the top result was the link that matt gave. I wont eat shit when a person adds another redundant thread because they cant be bothered to search the forums properly

2. the guy was dead when I played the mission = no code given

You know, sometimes dead guys do speak. And you should have searched :D Don't worry, you'll get that joke eventually :D

All right, I'll tell him since you are all being so silly. :D

Go into the room in the Big building (where the conveyer belts come out of) where there is a computer, dead guy, and another bomb. First, look near the computer and you should get an action saying input code or disarm or something like that. Then a little keyboard will pop up on screen, but the buttons will be arabic. So, aim at the dead guy and you should get the action to search him. It will show you the code, then go type it in and make sure after you type it in you hit the button in the bottom right of the interface to "enter the code"

Really its not that hard, it only took me two trys (I didn't press the "enter key on the interface the first time).

Nightrain

And silly me thought that EVERYONE knows that we (well, most nations) are using arabic(actually Hindu) numbers :o like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 :rolleyes:

It is no accident that first 'real' university was Middle-age Islamic observatory..

And btw. the symbols used in ArmA OA are Persian/modern Arabic numerals. :)

Edited by MuthaF

I've found that bomb... but when I try put in the code, it just does jack all, it's really frustrating.

Is there an 'ok' button? I pressed the arrow twice, does nothing... I dont get it at all

Its standard numerical keyboard layout. 'Enter' button is the rightmost bottom button, it bears broken arrow standard enter symbol.

Edited by MuthaF

I had some difficulty with this objective, too.

I found by the time I got to the room with the keypad briefcase I only had a few seconds to disarm the bombs, and when I looked at the dead guy on the floor there was no 'search' option.

(I was shooting at the hostiles from up on the mountain -- They gave me a designated marksman rifle! What was I supposed to think?)

I restarted the mission and tried to get right to the base before going loud. Taking that approach I came around behind the mine and came around the main building clockwise, which brought me to the room with the (living) soldier and the civilian. Kill the soldier (the civilian appeared to die automatically!), examine the briefcase, examine the civilian's body and the code popped up on my screen. Enter the code and Bob's your uncle!

Hope that helps,

[CW]

lol my way is to on FRAPS

took a SS of it, pause the game [ESC]

Alt+Tab, check the SS [Note it down on a piece of scrap paper]

then continue, took me 2 tries to continue

pernum.JPG

The Password to defuse boomb is in Persian not Arabic

mainly because the 2 & 3 are alike and the 6 & 9 is confusing..

I can't do it. I give up.

I do everything right and when I press enter nothing happens.

See first I click on the thing that looks like a hook. then the diamond. then the round thing with the dot on top. then the vertical line, the thing that looks like it has a beak and another diamond. I click on enter and nothing happens. I have the time to try again and when I click on return, I say "we didn't make it"

what the hell is going on?

and I can't use endmission because I use these keys ingame. Shift is reaload and delete is turn left.

edit: I replayed the mission from start and i got different symbols and it worked fine. sorry

Edited by Master gamawa

I can't do it. I give up.

I do everything right and when I press enter nothing happens.

See first I click on the thing that looks like a hook. then the diamond. then the round thing with the dot on top. then the vertical line, the thing that looks like it has a beak and another diamond. I click on enter and nothing happens. I have the time to try again and when I click on return, I say "we didn't make it"

what the hell is going on?

and I can't use endmission because I use these keys ingame. Shift is reaload and delete is turn left.

edit: I replayed the mission from start and i got different symbols and it worked fine. sorry

It doesn't matter if you use these keys ingame for the endmission part. It will still end the mission.

I was having problems as well, the code doesnt work! I tried entering it forewards and even backwards (like how Persian is read) and it wont accept it

Edited by Cataclysm2000

Just found and like to share :)

pernum.JPG

Hmmm .... so it isn't a Pashto/Dari Keyboard:

pic%5Ck_normal.gif

or Urdu

UrduKeyboard.jpg

so we now have intel suggesting Takistanis are Shias (and receive material and support from Iran rather than Pakistan), then. Right?

Edited by MissionCreep