Sign in to follow this  
a24710

in which way developers receive more money from my purchase??? steam or physical shop

I know that maybe this question is a little tricky to answer, but it would be nice if we had an answer from BIS

in which way you receive more money from my purchase???

is it better for you if i buy it from steam or from a regular shop in my city???

it´s just a matter of principles. i bougt arma1, i bought arma2 and i´ll buy arma2 arrowhead. I just want to know in which way i´m supporting you better

thanks in advance

This is a lovely change from the normal "How can i find the best torrent for X game, as i to FAT! to get off my arse!"

I am like this with Arma and the Stalker games.

thx a24710

EDIT: when i say i am like that with Arma and Stalker games, i mean i pay however i can to give the devs the most money, not the torrent part :D

Edited by xxstalker24xx

Yep, I always get the sprocket version first with BI, then get the hard copy (for my OFP/Arma shrine) when it comes to Best Buy eventually.

BIS should set up a paypal donation button or something on their site. That way, we can pay them back for all the hard work they put into bugfixing & other updates... maybe even use it to get new features. :d:

Yeah, HEAR THIS BIS!! im sure thier be a few guys willing to donate money to get a british fraction!!

Hang on isnt that just pay DLC ?? ? ? ?

Yeah, HEAR THIS BIS!! im sure thier be a few guys willing to donate money to get a british fraction!!

Hang on isnt that just pay DLC ?? ? ? ?

DLC yes, but BIS won't get anything back from releasing patches and stuff.

I know that maybe this question is a little tricky to answer, but it would be nice if we had an answer from BIS

in which way you receive more money from my purchase???

As mentioned Sprocket is the delivery method which gives us the most back: http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-honza.tpl&product_id=32&category_id=2&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2&vmcchk=1&Itemid=2

:)

BIS should set up a paypal donation button or something on their site. That way, we can pay them back for all the hard work they put into bugfixing & other updates... maybe even use it to get new features. :d:

Seriously..

also those damn tee-shirts its been months and still havent heard back from the BIS devs on the subject... :(

I believe we're still looking into the possibility of getting some merchandise sorted, it has to be done properly though, if you don't order the right numbers you don't get them made in a cost effective way, if you order too many and don't sell you end up with stock you can't move and waste money :)