Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

[OA] Helicopter cargo

It seems the cargo positions on the OA choppers differ from A2 and I'm a bit confused now.

Example:

I place an MH60S from A2 along with a pilot set to "In Cargo". It spawns with the pilot filling up that seat in the front (which should have a copilot there by default ffs!).

Now I place a UH60M from OA along with a pilot set to "In Cargo". It spawns with the pilot sitting in the back, not in the front which is the first cargo position in A2 choppers. Same behavior on the CH47.

lolwut? How would I go about getting the placeholder copilot to go to where he belongs in the front seat. I've tried messing about with various moveInCargo commands to no avail :(

A2 helo: pilot is "in cargo" in the front.

arma2oa2010070112444918.th.png

OA helo: pilot is "in cargo in the back.

arma2oa2010070112450016.th.png

You have to find the correct cargo index, then use alternative moveInCargo syntax:

copilot moveInCargo [heli,0]; // moves him into first position

Keep changing the number till you find the right one.

Edited by Big Dawg KS

Yeah, the copilot pos is 12... Found in OA campaign.

What about the second door gunner for the OA UH-60M?? the co-pilot is ok, the first door gunner works with moveInGunner, only for the second door gunner I can't find command.

Plus do you have cargo positions for the CH47??

moveInTurret

Also, it's awesome that the co-pilot isn't the first in anymore. Wish it was that way with the LB's.

Edited by kylania

moveInTurret

Also, it's awesome that the co-pilot isn't the first in anymore. Wish it was that way with the LB's.

moveInTurret not working I tried also

this moveInTurret [helo,1]

did 0 trough 12 with no luck.:confused:

http://www.kylania.com/ex/?p=35

It's:

this moveInTurret [helo, [1]];

moveInGunner or moveInTurret [helo, [0]] will mount on the left side mini-gun (Crew Cheif slot). [1] on the right side.

Edited by kylania

http://www.kylania.com/ex/?p=35

It's:

this moveInTurret [helo, [1]];

moveInGunner or moveInTurret [helo, [0]] will mount on the left side mini-gun (Crew Cheif slot). [1] on the right side.

Works great! now I have another question regarding moveInTurret as I wanted to write it into a script but it doesn't work, it seems a problem of [] and I dunno how to change it to make it work into a script, this is so far what I did :

(mlk is the helicopter))

"US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1" createUnit [markerPos "orSpawn", _grp, "this assignAsTurret [mlk, [1]]; this moveInTurret [mlk, [1]]"];