Sign in to follow this  
Jack

OA Campaign: 07 "Eye of the Typhoon"

I requested a mortar strike on Aziz's villa then went to the high ground south of the city and launched TOWs at the SCUDs. Mission completed.

For the record, the hostages are shot when Citizen reports the SUV or apparently when you report it.

After a few shots I chose to save the POW's, shot the gaurds that I could see with the APC's machine gun (just missed a visable POW) then rushed and got the 3 scud launchers out of the way. Returned to save the POW's (with a quick stop in destroying the city statue) and found them all dead by then. Proceeded to the villa to find the SUV destroyed, killed everything I could find (found the dead pilot) but Aziz was missing. Roamed around for quite some time and eventually I got word he escaped and the mission finally ended.

Next mission I got:

I forget the name but was one where I had to parachute in and kill Aziz before the helicopter flew him out. Was easy I just got close (roughly 200M) and sniped him with the Mk17 SD sniper, I first tried from further but the sheer bullet drop after 300M was crazy

As for performance I have no problems