Sign in to follow this  
hzatiger

AmmoBox crash

Any kind of ammo box that is brought from a MHQ or air dropped seems to make me and quite a few other people crash.

I had this on Tuesday night. But playing today, I didn't crash once. I can't say why it suddenly stopped. But I can backup the original poster and say this is true.

This is happening on our dedicated server too but we can't figure out the cause. Most annoying as you freeze when entering the ammo box then after a minute or so you get kicked by battleye for no response.

We have also had the issue at the base ammo box when you re-enter it.

Uhhh what the duece, 5 times crashing at ammo boxes, is there a fix in the immediate future

Uhh its been about a week now and haven't heard a peep about this Ammo box thing going on ,,, its truly starting to suck BI... please come up with a fix so we can all enjoy the game i am about 80 bucks into this game (software wise A2+OA) and Fully

expect to be able to play what i payed for ....:mad::mad:

Edited by F2F_BHO
Seems my post was ditted by a mod for some reason!!

Yep can confirm, I get exactly the same problem in any custom made mission. As soon as you open up gear menu for the ammo box the game freezes, very annoying.

Still no word on a fix from Xeno or BI????? it seems to be a BI issue from the test we have done, and not a peep from the developers yet ?????

Hm, what should I say other than that I have to wait like anybody else that BIS fixes the issue :)

Xeno

Hm, what should I say other than that I have to wait like anybody else that BIS fixes the issue :)

Xeno

+1 me too.. I want to play your maps in OA

I can confirm aswell

Crashes using all ammo boxes in Domination

Its very frustrating.

I have a friend that is having this same exact problem.

Windows 7 extreme x64

ArmA2 - Combined Ops (sprocket)

AMD Phenom 9950

4GB ram

ATI 4870X2

issue is with BI on this one. Everyone is affected by it in MP environment (more or less).

Please go to the CIT ticket and post repro steps, or even better (if your game crashes) RPT and .mdmp/.bidmp crash files

This bug is really anoying! It happens randomly in every multiplayer map that has ammo box.

issue is with BI on this one. Everyone is affected by it in MP environment (more or less).

Please go to the CIT ticket and post repro steps, or even better (if your game crashes) RPT and .mdmp/.bidmp crash files

Okay , but how many dump rpts (that are pretty much the same)or reproducing, crashing at the ammobox or even the fact that when using the M17 and its lack of ability to hold onto its ammo content,:j: is it gonna take to fix this?

Seems totally random, ammoboxes work sometimes.

But mostly a total freeze and battleye kick, no .rpt file because its not a crash, just a freeze and kick. Happens in all mpmissions with ammoboxes. :(

really annoying bug crash. Yesterday a friend of mine, got stucked in ammo box and somehow he manage to leave it without crashing

All ammoboxes.. crash!! Crash!! and Crash!!!

:butbut: :butbut:

Pressing ESC key and hiting the CLOSE button in the menu repeatedly, sometimes you can manage to close the gear menu without crashing, but when you try to open the ammo box again its very laggy with slow responses. Anyway, the beta patch seems that solves that problem already