Sign in to follow this  
VyMajoris

OA - Mission 03:Pathfinder - How do I call the UAV?

remember that the uav is in the action menu. There is no uav icon that you see if you run around the Bradley. When your near the Bradley, press enter (or use the scroll wheel of your mouse) and there you can select the uav option.

This mission is odd for me. I go to the 1st Strong point, clear it, then see the plane go down and have orders to go to the crash site. So I go directly too the site, or do I keep clearing out the next Red area map marked strongpoints 1st? Thx.

I went to the crash site last.

Does anybody know why the UAV remains white, no matter what i do? I send it over the 3 areas i need to scan, but nothing happens, and i cant see anything myself either because the screen is white.

Drive into the base there are probably more hiding and then it will complete. I've played this twice and neither time did I use a UAV to locate people. The locals who helped defend told me where they were.

Oh wow... They surrendered and I actually had to KILL them all in the woods...

i to have just finishd this mission (well last night), i was having the same problem with the ABANDONING CONVOY, i finaly figurd out that one of the bradily crews had got out for some reason, once i got them back into the bradly it was all good, completed the mission within 10 mins after that so

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2 OTHER VEHICLES WITH YOU!!

a total of 3 units should be in the CONVOY ABRAMS, BRADLY and LINEBACKER

ALSO

the UAV is allready called in, you have to GET OUT OF YOUR ABRAMS and GO OVER 2 ONE OF THE BRADLYS, it will have an option, UAV viper 3 (or somthing to that effect!!)

once you click on that option you will be in the uav able to search for the crew

when i did it the crew was in

Spoiler:

show spoiler

the far left camp, not the observation post or the millitary post, i cant emember what it was called but it was the one on the far left

hope this helps, i spent about an hour trying to figure out what ws causing it on my game, but once it was fixd it was easy!!

i think its a bug that happnes wen you go to save the vilage - one of the bradly crews gets out, dont know why, maby they need to take a piss

I hope you guys dont mind me jumping in here :) but how do I use the UAV??? I'm not sure what I am supposed to do with it.

Am I just looking thru it or do I click on anythning that seems to be a target?

thanks, Jake

I don't know if this is a bug or not but after getting to the C-130, I couldn't figure out what to do so I saved and came here. On reload I get no option for UAV for any of the vehicles. There are 4 total. Whatever used end mission cheat the experience was thoroughly ruined anyhow. :mad:

I don't know if this is a bug or not but after getting to the C-130, I couldn't figure out what to do so I saved and came here. On reload I get no option for UAV for any of the vehicles. There are 4 total. Whatever used end mission cheat the experience was thoroughly ruined anyhow. :mad:

It is possible that UAV was shot down or crashed into a mountain or hill. After that there is no UAV option. It is just realism factor not a bug.