Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

Again, any chance of getting marksman-/sniperrifles with a decent NV scope? Currently we only have the M110 non silenced provided by BIS.

If we'd had an M110 or any other silenced NV-scope rifle, we'd be very happy. :)

Again, any chance of getting marksman-/sniperrifles with a decent NV scope? Currently we only have the M110 non silenced provided by BIS.

If we'd had an M110 or any other silenced NV-scope rifle, we'd be very happy. :)

Ye , shame BIS didn't added that silenced version which is used most of the time

atm i don't have any modern NV scope's :(

@Pistols

I wish BIS could make a visible laser (IR laser for a pistol is kinda silly) and also most of these pistol modules are with flashlight+laser and i can't make them work both (due of BIS engine limit) :-/

I will probably update the pistol pack sooner or later ;)

Edited by RobertHammer

Hi all.

@RH: nice to hear something from you again!

@rifles with NV scopes: if you manage to get your hands on a good NV scope model, it wouldn't hurt to have a few assaultrifles fitted with them. Knowing that you don't want to 'codize' your weapons, but having a few guns with thermal scopes would be a nice addition too :)

@Pistol flashlight/laser module: well, to be honest, I still think it wouldn't hurt to have some pistols with at least the flashlight working :) oh and some 1911 variants would be cool like the one ei8ght posted :) well actually a fiveseven would be super duper cool too.(just dreamin')

thx for your dedication to making awesome addons

Vilas' west weapon pack has a couple of M110s, a standard one with a sniper scope and another with the same scope and a supressor.

afaik RH doesn't model, he ports and configs those weapons (check the credits for all his releases).

PS: not that is anything wrong with that, but i just find weird seeing all those requests around ;)...in a WIP thread that is

Edited by PuFu

afaik RH doesn't model, he ports and configs those weapons (check the credits for all his releases).

PS: not that is anything wrong with that, but i just find weird seeing all those requests around ;)...in a WIP thread that is

Oh sure, I just meant if he happened upon any suitable models, a Russian pistol pack would be quite the good.

I'd like to see some MK18 Mod 1's with Elcan Spectre DR's. Also the MK14 Mod 1 would be nice as well.

I'd like to see some MK18 Mod 1's with Elcan Spectre DR's. Also the MK14 Mod 1 would be nice as well.

Mk18 Mod 1 will be , the MK14 Mod 1 probably no ,because there are many EBR's variants already

also you can find Crazy Horse's Mk21A5 in MGS pack (which is based on Mk14 Mod 1)

Edited by RobertHammer

5. Love the Docter on Acog thing. The HK416 should get it.

Just some ideas. Cheers!

First of all I'm sorry for quoting my own post here, but

I have noticed that Docter Sights mounted on top of Acogs are a common thing with USMC rifles and machin guns today. Wanna see many more of them if possible.

Thx for your great work, RH!

You still working on that M240B?

Oh yes ,but am too much busy and i don't know if that update will be completed someday :-/

atm i have plan to update these pistols and then those Mk18 Mod 1 and finally those Shotguns ! :crazy_o:

Edited by RobertHammer

Mk18 Mod 1 will be , the MK14 Mod 1 probably no ,because there are many EBR's variants already

also you can find Crazy Horse's Mk21A5 in MGS pack (which is based on Mk14 Mod 1)

Cool, and good to know. Thanks RH.

-----Beautiful Rifle, you model it?

Nope, found the picture.

atm i have plan to update these pistols and then those Mk18 Mod 1 and finally those Shotguns ! :crazy_o:

Great to hear RH !

hello if you have some time to spend on a riffle , why you don't make a barret pack ? this is the new m107a1 and he can accept silencer now ;) you can also create a version with some guillie camo on it.

Thanks for read this message bye !

Edit : link : http://www.scopelist.com/barrett-m107a1-rifle-system-29-barrel-flat-dark-earth-m107a1-sys.aspx

Edited by M1n1d0u
forgot the link

Been a while since anyone posted here... But - A little bird whispered in my ear that you should have Negev LMG model as well as IDF-style M4A1 models... Any chance to see them in-game? Preferably as part of the HK416 pack as it already has the Tavor weapons.

oh nice its over 1 year that was something posted here :D - damn time goes too fast :/ ...

@galzohar

maybe mate , maybe and maybe i will update something , because of ArmA 3 alpha delays

Yeah - A3 delay is both good and bad - good being that mod makers can still release stuff for A2 for another year or so =)

Yeah, can't wait to see the new Mk18's.

we seem to be the only ones around here dying for some DD RIS II ingame 0_o ...

IMO as long as there are people playing it is worth making stuff. I have a new PvP mission in currently in testing which I started working on not so long ago.