Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

So RH, have you anything in the works now. You've been quiet of late?

lol Chaostika7-17th - no need donations :D

then the newest soft ammo bag for Mk46's

Got any other pics of the ammo pack? Are these Ok to model from? They are all I could find of a front and back view.

Got any other pics of the ammo pack? Are these Ok to model from? They are all I could find of a front and back view.

Yes , that "nutsack" is for 200 rounds - always in ACU camo and then there is mostly in woodland camo the 100 round "nutsack" ammo pack

Some pictures of the 100 round one pack

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4374/dscn1124w.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4711/dscn1121c.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3735/dscn1120.jpg

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff428/dominy04jwd/IMG_0052.jpg

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=623736 - this one is airsoft

If you can do both packs , that would be even better :)

Edited by RobertHammer

Will the updated mk18 pack feature the AN/PEQ-15 which you used in the m4 and hk packs?

Will the updated mk18 pack feature the AN/PEQ-15 which you used in the m4 and hk packs?

Yes , but maybe only on new Mk18 Mod1 variants

Great news! Gives them a far more modern look. I'll be looking forward to your work (as I'm sure many others are too).

Hey RH, did you get my PM? I'm really stuck with this one.

hmm , i did not get any PM from you - try send again

The Mk23 is actually used by SOCOM, so I don't see how it's 'old' when it first was delivered to SOCOM in 1996.

Just because it's in the inventory and available doesn't mean it's actually used... for good reason. They have a choice if they want to use it or not, and most would not waste their time on the bulk and weight of the Mk23.

I'd rather mod makers spend their time on updating the weapons such as the Mk18, which are actually used.

for the updated M4/M16 pack, are you going to have M4s that dont have a front grip? also any desert camo skins?

Hi Robert Hammer, since i read that you are going to update the m4/m16 pack, here is some nitpicking.:p

-On the m16a2 and m16a3 cco variants, the aimpoint looks way too small compared with the m16.

-on the m16a4s, the texture of the part of the barrel that is in front of the front sight looks a bit weird, as if it was an m4 barrel texture on an m16 barrel model.

-The way the m203 is mounted on the m4s and m4a1s isn' t exactly correct, you are supposed to remove the lower part of the handguard or of the ras to mount the grenade launcher, right now the lower part of the handguard is still on the weapon when the gl is attached.

-On the m4 and m4a1s, the m203' s barrel look a tiny bit too short.

Obviously, this is nitpicking and as i' ve said in the past i really love your weapon packs, so please don' t take this the wrong way, these are obviously very minor visual issues, so if they are corrected in the next version it will make me even happier, but if they aren' t, it certainly won' t stop me from enjoying the pack.

Good luck with the mod and keep up the good work.:cool:

Any chance for variations with unfolded GL sights for use with the ACE GL sight system?

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Folding_GL_sights

Seconded. It would be awesome.

Edited by Tisman

RH, in regards to the future update of the HK 416 pack, I have some requests I'd like to make. If they find their way onto your to do list, that would be great, but if not, no worries.

I'd like to see the ACOGs with the red dot on top of them added, like the ones in your M14 pack. Also would it be possible to skin the 416s, 417s, and the M27s in the green camo you did on some of the M4s in your M4/M16 pack? Possibly also desert skins for the same group of weapons?

Also would it be possible to skin the 416s, 417s, and the M27s in the green camo you did on some of the M4s in your M4/M16 pack? Possibly also desert skins for the same group of weapons?

Seconded! The RH Woodland M4's are still my favorite M4s in the Armaverse :)

any REC7 6.5/6.8 Weapons on the work?

it could be really good :)

any REC7 6.5/6.8 Weapons on the work?

it could be really good :)

Probably for ArmA 3 , which these guns will fit there

and also those new Colt SCW , Colt APC etc

First of all: I'm really in love with these addons. Great work!

But since x-mas is getting nearer I dare to to post some wishes:

1. M14s (MK14ebr) with a solid polymere buttstock are a nice idea.

2. I'm missing an simple coldwar era M60.

3. Is it possible to create a M32 grenade launcher to be carried in the launcher slot? It's maybe more a scripting thing, though.

4. Increasing the fire distance of the M27 a bit would be great.

5. Love the Docter on Acog thing. The HK416 should get it.

Just some ideas. Cheers!

Edited by DiFool

Hello RobertHammer,

wanted to know if it was possible to add these options to your pack pistol.

-P226N and SD version

p226n10.jpg

MEUSOC .45

meusoc10.jpg

FN-57

tm-gbb10.jpg

:D;)

Is perhaps a gun for Russia in planning such as MP-443 Gratsch? OPFOR has no modern Handgun except the Makarov.....

P226 is already in, MEU is just a 1911 but made by springfield armory for the 57 i think it's already in too

You sure about the FN Five-Seven? I haven't seen one yet.