Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

i thought RH was making his own M240B pack, nothing to do with ACE thankfully.

i am also very curious about what happened to it

Edited by PurePassion

British weapons and alot of lmgs!!!! Maybe a few variants of the FN MINIMI!! lmg i love that gun maybe The minimi with Acog and AIM-POINT i would love you to do The FN minimi :)

Edited by ARMA2FREAK
Needed to add things :)

The m240b and those other m249s will be in M4 pack ,but they needs more time and still alot to do ;)

Thanks for the reply RH, Cant wait!

I was thinking in one of the weapons packs maybe a Robinson Arms XCR rifle could be interesting? especially in 6.8, just my suggestion though, and can't wait for those M240B's and M249's when completed.

Are you thinking of releasing one giant weapon pack?

Right now I have your MK18/M14EBR and M16 pack. Great packs. How many other packs do you currently have released?

An option for one "giant weapon pack" would be great.

Without reading through the entire thread I will list some guns I have on my wish list:

Galil variants

Tavor variants

HK-33 variants

CZ-75

Modernized AKs - the Polish ones or other modernized/Americanized AKs.

MG3

There is 3 Tavors in one of RH packs, can't remember which one maybe the HK416...!

Yes HK416 pack has all the IDF standard issue Tavor variants. Unfortunately Arma isn't too good at dealing with bullpup weapons (including the BAF weapons!), and apparently it's not something that is easy or even possible to fix :(

Galil variants are pretty much phased out even for non-infantry units, but would still be nice for the coolness factor. Though there are other weapons I'd much rather see first - Especially night vision weapons, because OA is really lacking enough of those even with ACE.

Replies in bold. I'll try the HK 416 pack then, though I already have plenty of those with ACE!

Unfortunately Arma isn't too good at dealing with bullpup weapons (including the BAF weapons!), and apparently it's not something that is easy or even possible to fix :(

What is wrong with the bullpups in ArmA 2?

Galil variants are pretty much phased out even for non-infantry units, but would still be nice for the coolness factor. Though there are other weapons I'd much rather see first - Especially night vision weapons, because OA is really lacking enough of those even with ACE.

Well the Galil is still used by other countries. What about an R4 variant? And they can be useful for IDF circa 1970s mods (or whenever they where used).

Edited by Flogger23m

I applaud you RobertHammer.

I always used your AK and the M family pack in A2 but after OA I can't use the replacement...

Atleast the ACE Takistani Militia have RH AKs by default, but not other units...

Bullpups:

1. Not quite adept at fitting player profile so prone they look ridiculous

2. No custom reload animation, you're reloading the barrel apparently <----- I consider this more relevant and would like to see this done

Do you have any plans for adding silenced versions of the MAGPUL M4s and M4 SBRs to the M4 pack? Would be nice for Binkowski's SFs.

It would be nice to see some 'normal' M4s with new magazines like these or these too. Ah, and seeing the picture... any plans for a M320? :D

RobertHammer, Sent you a pm mate

Love your weapons mate, I use them in all of my missions!

I was wondering if you would ever put all of your guns into one big "Robert Hammer Gold Pack"? For whatever reason people hate missions with a long list of addons, and since I include all of your weapon packs, compiling them all would make things easier :D

Either way, keep up the great work!

howdy robert,

always loved your heli sounds, sir!!

through st.eggbeast's modded evolutions i got to know your weapons

and must say, awesome job m8!!

thank-you.jpg

4 all your work, spend free time, energy and patience that you put into

all your projects for the community and keep up the bloody good job soldier!

in rock, mods and dedi servers we trust

amen, over and out.

ps:

if there is way to let me send ya a little donation as a tribute 4 your work, just pm me!!

Edited by Chaostika7-17th

lol Chaostika7-17th - no need donations :D

Just small bump into my topic heh

I have Shotgun pack ,but waiting for something - so it will be soon i hope

I planing to update the M4/M16 , Mk18 pack then the Hk416 pack

In M4/M16 - i missing one special KAC rail mount flip up front sight for SAM-R

then the newest soft ammo bag for Mk46's

and last thing what am missing is the Daniel Defence RIS II - Mk18 one for Mk18 Mod 1 variants

So if you want to help me and Contribute to me those parts - I will be very grateful to you :)

Edited by RobertHammer

A compilation would be great in my opinion.

Damn, I would model DD RISII myself if I knew it's not gonna be crappy...

Anyway, nice to hear :)

Hey mate, thought id pop in here and mention that im moddeling the Daniel Defence RIS II 12' and im sure i can modify that for a 9' when im done no worries :)

Will send a PM in the coming days mate.

Hey mate, thought id pop in here and mention that im moddeling the Daniel Defence RIS II 12' and im sure i can modify that for a 9' when im done no worries :)

Will send a PM in the coming days mate.

Cool thx :)

btw i see Lennard want to do that RIS II too heh

Will send him a pm to haha. heres an hour of work so far haha

risf.jpg

Pretty good , but don't worry to add more polies to make those holes smoother ;)