Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

I hope i will be able to finish the new update of smg pack and the new pack /guess what is it - i can say its not G36/G3s :p /

Hmm maybe a Shotgun pack??? :rolleyes:

Hmm... I'm thinking indeed a shotguns pack. I do recall him, at one point in time wondering how to animate the pump action for one. So maybe? :o That'll be sweet... -Can't only imagine the shotguns RH can do and begins drooling-

Those look great RH, however on the MK 46/48 the M16 magazine adapter well (the angular piece beneath the ammo belt) should be removed.

Thanks for coming through on my request, and I could be so allowed to make a request on top of that :)

Could you put a collapse able stock on those bad boys, and plenty of optics?

Those look great RH, however on the MK 46/48 the M16 magazine adapter well (the angular piece beneath the ammo belt) should be removed.

Thanks for coming through on my request, and I could be so allowed to make a request on top of that :)

Could you put a collapse able stock on those bad boys, and plenty of optics?

Oh that adapter , thx for telling me that - easy fix ;)

Optics will be Acog with doctor and Elcan M145 - other probably no ,because aimpoint and eotech on the LMG are not that much useful

About collapse able stock - i have one on Para versions

YES!!!! M240 Bravo!!!!

wicked work RH, cant wait for those bad boys!!!

Oh that adapter , thx for telling me that - easy fix ;)

Optics will be Acog with doctor and Elcan M145 - other probably no ,because aimpoint and eotech on the LMG are not that much useful

About collapse able stock - i have one on Para versions

The 46 with an EOTECH would be optimal. The purpose of that weapon system, and it's role, is typically involved in clearing buildings. A 145 isn't useful there.

Other than that, looks great!

An EO Tech is the BEST thing you can put on any machine gun! I mean that IRL too, I had an EO Tech on my SAW when I was in Iraq, and it was quite common actually.

It would also be nice to have a more accurate representation of the EO Tech as well.... 1 MOA center dot, and the 60 MOA ring, only 1MOA thick. as it is now in ACE and your EO Tech, everything is 4 MOA thick. kinda ruins the whole usefulness of the EO Tech, and makes them only a visual prefrence over the CCO (Aimpoint) that is supposed to have a 4 MOA center dot.

That would be nice, but Ill be happy with the shorty MK46/48 as long as it has some eo tech and acog/doctor versions.

if I recall right dont you have those weapons in your M4/M16 crate? I do remember seeing a Mk48 Mod1... :)

Oh,, I hope those non G3's are FN FAL's!!! need some ideas?? (DSArms.com, manufactures the American FAL)

Thanks, Keep up the Great work!!!

Edited by Stevo_223
dumb last post

Definitely would be nice to see some of those M249's/Mk46's etc get a Eotech optic (and/or a Aimpoint CompM2).

Will the Mk46's get a vertical grip like you have on the Mk48 too?

Thanks RH, seriously looking forward to these.

I wish I could replace the default M249s (Arrowhead and BAF) with your equivalents RH, I cant seem to do it for the Arrowhead one :( and there is no replacement for the BAF one with Aimpoint.

AA-12 is already in ArmA2 with the latest patch. Buuut he could possibly make new skins/fix the sights. -Shrugs- :o Possibly. That V-Grip would be nice too, prop up on cover and lay down HE Shell fire XD Ah-hahaha

Hi, there's any possibility of you (Robert) releasing an ArmA2 version of your M14's pack?. Let's C ya

Believe there is still a version thats able to be used in ArmA2 stand alone. It's an older version that I'm sure someone has somewhere. Hopefully someone can find it and send you the link XD

Hi, yeah man, i've 'em installed, but i was meaning an updated version of that one with the same M14/M1A versions than for the last OA/CO release; juts for us, the not OA/CO users. Let's C ya

AA-12 is already in ArmA2 with the latest patch. Buuut he could possibly make new skins/fix the sights. -Shrugs- :o Possibly. That V-Grip would be nice too, prop up on cover and lay down HE Shell fire XD Ah-hahaha

yeah i know. plain aa 12 is good but this camo and other customized features can be a good thing right? especially the front grip and flashlight

Hey RH, since you're on the topic of machineguns, would you have the spare time to implement a M240L into your pack?

It's pretty badass.

Hey RH, since you're on the topic of machineguns, would you have the spare time to implement a M240L into your pack?

It's pretty badass.

I could or better said i wanted - but because of that new stupid weird stock /which i dont have/ i cant - so in the future yes

---------- Post added at 09:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 ----------

Hi, yeah man, i've 'em installed, but i was meaning an updated version of that one with the same M14/M1A versions than for the last OA/CO release; juts for us, the not OA/CO users. Let's C ya

The addon should be playable in ArmA2 ,but it will probably needed some changes in the config /atm am very busy to do this so you can do it - its not hard/

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

hey RH! you are my favourite weapon addon maker in the community :) i was watching the movie "predators" other day. i saw this thingy thing.

what do u think?

Hmm i can add this - heh kinda weird looking with that camo , anyway whats that camo ? is not acu i see or is it lol

Edited by RobertHammer

Hi, the v1.0 of the M14s Pack works with the ArmA2 without any error message so i don't need to touch anything on 'em; but that's something that i could/wouldn't do because:

A) I don't have any ArmA2 tool.

B) I will need your permision 1St.

C) If it's a config... sure that i screw it up.

So good news for me and the rest of the ArmA2 (only) players, the only downside is that we can't enter in servers that have the updated (AO/CO) only version. Let's C ya

Finally some wip for you guys lol :D

Its showing - bis M240B with proper heat shield , new Mk46s , reworked M249 with proper barrel and the Mk48 with proper gas regulator

atm alot stuff is being optimized (mean sections thing) etc

I hope i will be able to finish the new update of smg pack and the new pack /guess what is it - i can say its not G36/G3s :p /

Absolutely beautiful weapons Robert... they look awesome, can't wait to try them. :)

I could or better said i wanted - but because of that new stupid weird stock /which i dont have/ i cant - so in the future yes

---------- Post added at 09:28 ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 ----------

The addon should be playable in ArmA2 ,but it will probably needed some changes in the config /atm am very busy to do this so you can do it - its not hard/

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

Hmm i can add this - heh kinda weird looking with that camo , anyway whats that camo ? is not acu i see or is it lol

its seems like a digital camo. in the site i found the photo, it says "urban camo". here u go:

http://www.defensereview.com/auto-assault-12-full-auto-shotgun-gets-urban-camouflage-treatment-pic/

Come to think of it. It almost looks like a MARPAT pattern, the urban version. But I wouldn't bet money on it haha, looks like Old Snakes 'Urban MARPAT' pattern in MGS4 though.