Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

With regards to your very nicely done M14 pack, could you rename your pbo files in such a way as to allow use of multiple sight versions?

example: M14aimpoint.pbo

M14acog.pbo

thanks much.

Hey Man....are you going to 6.5&6.8 weapons?

like the M468

first of all you mean the barret REC7, but anyways I have to say good job on the weapon packs lately, I was thinking, maybe if you update the M4/M16 pack again you could maybe add some sort of colt commando's, XM177, CAR-15 (same gun?). seems to make sense.

I wonder if it would be possible to press for a completely selfish suggestion; that would be adding vertical frontgrips to the next iteration of the HK416 weapons package?

All for no other reason than bringing it more in line with the HK416N as deployed by Norwegian Armed Forces.

On a totally different topic. I've talked about the various eotech reticules used for the different RH weapon packages before. And while I concede that (especially high settings/resolutions) the current generation of eotech sights are ultimately both servicable and functional-- emulating BIS operation arrowhead type eotechs would be the superior approach. (ie very thin)

Respectfully,

ken

Did you ever think of adding the gear you have on the other AKs onto the AN-94? That's one gun that I would love to see get added to ACE aswell.

Speaking of the AKs could it be possible to see some of the sniper versions with bipod...?

any chance of getting a bigger variety of camo weapons for the M4/M16 pack. currently i think you only have 2 or 3 woodland camo m4s. any posibility that you will be releasing it with pretty much all the optics/addon options in both regular black, woodland, and (for OA) desert? IE m4a1 w/ acog, laser, and front grip in woodland or desert. ASC i the only mod that ive found that offers this, but no one seems to have done desert yet. just curious

Hey Robert. Do you plan to add CheyTac Intervention M200 to one of the packs? I think it's a great sniper rifle and many people would be happy to see it in Arma 2

Edited by T@bias

I got bored again and tryed to make Hk416 desert style camo

hk416dc.th.jpg

click for better pic

what do you think? is it good?

Hi!

I'm another fan of your works :)

You can use the MK18 camo.... it's very dirty and realistic! :)

In the new HK416 pack, can you put also the vertical grip plaese???

Then I've a suggestion for your M203 for M4: today's M203 (like the BIS) is too short respect the M203 that you put in the M4/M4A1/MK18.

Anyway, your weapons are cool and perfect! ;)

Keep it up!!!!!

ps: sorry for the bad english!

Edited by delta90

how about a S&W model 29 .44magnum?

Maybe its nice :)

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Yes, I saw it, but the author abandoned the project :confused: Very sad...

He joined RHS team , maybe he forgot about this ,but in one some of wip pics i have seen newer version of it , which he did not released - like with added hand anim and maybe more - Try PM him

Edited by RobertHammer

RobertHammer, how about some AK74Ms with Eotech an Acogs like Vilas has done? Maybe an Eotech PKP as well?

RH you know about the issue with some of you M60s kicking downwards? I know the M60 Acog and EoTech have the issue at the least. (model appears to kick downwards, however the rounds are still exiting as if the kick went upwards)

Also if your still accepting requests, id like to see an accurate model of the Mk46 and MK48 added :)

RH you know about the issue with some of you M60s kicking downwards? I know the M60 Acog and EoTech have the issue at the least. (model appears to kick downwards, however the rounds are still exiting as if the kick went upwards)

Couple of the weapons from his SMG pack have the same thing, I think it's a matter of they haven't been updated since Arrowhead, or since the recoil changes in Arrowhead at least (not sure how much that affected the behavior in usermade weapons).

RobertHammer, how about some AK74Ms with Eotech an Acogs like Vilas has done? Maybe an Eotech PKP as well?

Oh yes, I'd love to see this as well :)

Also if your still accepting requests, id like to see an accurate model of the Mk46 and MK48 added :)

Hm in my testing while ago - i did not have this issue - gotta look at it sometime.

And about Mk46's will be - not sure about Mk48 mod 0 dunno

Im not trying to troll on Vilas here, but my opinion is my own and I prefer your weapon packs. A RH version of AKs with optics would be much appreciated.

It would be nice if you could recreate the HK Weapons Pack that Vipersheart made for Operation Flashpoint.

I would also like to see a pack made of the most common "over-the-counter" firearms in America, for an Invasion America type scenario.

Hrm, some AKs spec'd out with mods would be neat in my opinion. As for the Special Forces operators who go in for extended periods of time (In those types of missions mind you) can have the same ammo as the enemy but more modern sights/systems on the weapon to tip the scale in their favor.

And Uziyahu--IDF, what do you mean 'Over-The-Counter'? You can get almost any weapon over the counter these days. Heck, I recall seeing a SCAR-L, AK-47, M16A2, M16A1, M4, MG42 (Not joking), Berret .50, a .30 Machine gun and quite a few other weapons in the gun store I went to today. All for sale. :P Are you meaning more 'Civilian' rifles like a 30-06 or 30-30 or other hunting rifles/shotguns? XD

Not sure if this has already been discussed but, i would love to see the .50 Beowulf (.50 cal variant of the M4/M16/AR15).

speaking of civilian rifles, the M1 Garand or M1 Carbine are very common civilian rifles. maybe you could do some savage hunting or law enforcement rifles as well for a civilian pack??

Finally some wip for you guys lol :D

fnmgs.th.jpg

Its showing - bis M240B with proper heat shield , new Mk46s , reworked M249 with proper barrel and the Mk48 with proper gas regulator

atm alot stuff is being optimized (mean sections thing) etc

I hope i will be able to finish the new update of smg pack and the new pack /guess what is it - i can say its not G36/G3s :p /

Edited by RobertHammer

excellent. Can you make a bravo variant with the bipod folded if you have the time?