Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

If you mean EBR's from MGS pack - update gonna be soon i hope ;)

The EBR's in the Mk18 pack are messed up. The ones in the MGS pack work fine.

Also, I used the EBR's in vanilla Arma II and this problem did not occur. So it's something in the Operation Arrowhead patch 1.55 that messed this up.

This is not a big deal, just something to fix in the future.

Here are some screenshots:

Mk14armproblem1.jpg

Mk14armproblem2.jpg

Mk14armproblem3.jpg

The EBR's in the Mk18 pack are messed up. The ones in the MGS pack work fine.

Also, I used the EBR's in vanilla Arma II and this problem did not occur. So it's something in the Operation Arrowhead patch 1.55 that messed this up.

This is not a big deal, just something to fix in the future.

Have you downloaded the newest version? Pls download it again http://www.multiupload.com/AJ1UWBP65Q and test it again

I got the same trouble like Biggins with the PK and PKM !

I got the same trouble like Biggins with the PK and PKM !

? i dont have any PK or PKM - you mean BIS or vilas?

btw pls no offtopic

Both Vilas and BIS made weapons are got that issue.

Sorry for the offtopic. :)

yes

problem is in OA

all custom anims are f*** down, in ALL addons of community (if custom anims used)

all of us moders should take back to BIS anims , i did it on my pack and regret great anims made by F-Ru friends, i hope in future we moders will get new anims to make custom hand anims for OA also (compatible with A2 and OA)

people asked here for MP443 (Grach) and SV98 - already released , no need to ask another autor for double work , RH has probably more priorities

Double work? You serious? Aha, I wouldn't ask, if they have been made by human hands! Terrible textures, sounds of gunfire just disgusting,bad characteristics and more. It only remains to hope that Robert will do a normal version of this weapons.

Edited by Raison

other than your junk comments , what have you contributed to this community?

Easy guys - they both make addons the community loves! Lets not get into trouble with the mods here

I can already see this going badly. Cease the arguing before it gets out of hand, please.

Guys calm down and be nice :tongue: btw respect all addon makers ;)

Edited by RobertHammer

Hey RH I don't know if you are already doing this or have considered it or have been just too busy but have you thought about updating the AK pack and maybe the SMG pack to OA to include zeroing and lasers/flashlights when applicable?

I know its probably a ton of work but would be nice to have the new features on what I consider the best weapons for the game. It is great you that you already did it for the M4/M16 pack!

Hey RH I don't know if you are already doing this or have considered it or have been just too busy but have you thought about updating the AK pack and maybe the SMG pack to OA to include zeroing and lasers/flashlights when applicable?

+1

Would be awesome to the the AK pack updated, but if you're too busy (or just don't want to, which i could understand ;)) I'm happy either way... you're weapon packs are the best!!! regardless if you update them or not, I', glad you released anything at all :cool:.

An updated AK pack would be great indeed.

If you're going to update te pack maybe you could attach night vision optics to some of the AKs.

NSPU (1PN34) for the AK-74s...

1pn34izhmashsosmall.jpg

... and the older NSPU-3a for the AK47s and AKMs.

akmsnspu3a.jpg

Hi there!

I have to admit, that I'm courius about what's next on your agenda robert...:D

but, IF you ever consider updating your AK pack, is there a chance of including the new 60rnd mag on some of the guns?

http://www.izhmash.ru/pix/products/weapons/ak74m_2.png

<-here's a pic of it

And maybe some versions with western style sights on them, even on the older AK74s maybe? and some guns.

And finally, this wish goes for all your weapon packs not only the AKs, is there a chance we'll see some guns with thermal optics perhaps? I know that you don't want to "CODize" your addons, but after all, these scopes exist and are beeing used....

anyway, thank you for your hard work and the beautiful addons that you've made so far :)

Some old AKM/AK-47 customised variants with modern parts and scopes would be appreciated.

Hi,

I would just like to say that with the new buckshot introduced in the 1.56 patch, a shotgun pack would be nice. Especially with a few more civilian weapons would be nice for insurgents etc.

NATO weapons pack would be cool as well, G3's FAL's, G36's, SteyrAUG etc.

Edited by arthur666

Since BIS added buckshot to the engine, I've been thinking about it a lot lately and I've reached the conclusion that I'd love to see an under-slung M870 shotgun attachment in, say, the HK416 pack, especially on the ACR and 416, with ammo that goes in the same slots that grenade launcher rounds do.

Not meaning to be demanding, just expressing my interest. I do love my shotguns... :p

Guys i little help with anim

Basicly i need similar anim to the BIS M24 hand anim

m24anim.jpg

If you have something similar - pls borrow me it (unbinarized .rtm file) ,because i need to tweak the left hand

ahead ty

btw i sended PM to dwarden and got no reply lol

Edited by RobertHammer

Guys i little help with anim

Basicly i need similar anim to the BIS M24 hand anim

*Pic*

If you have something similar - pls borrow me it (unbinarized .rtm file) ,because i need to tweak the left hand

ahead ty

btw i sended PM to dwarden and got no reply lol

I could talk to Dwarden on Steam if you'd like?