Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

Just tryed M14 pack - /not changed recoil/ and recoils are good , so far same with hk417

Not true mate , try more practice ;)

well thats when I not go prone but yor pack and you decide ;)

Hi Robert,

Could you please consider doing a FN F2000 pack sometime in the future? Either just ones with the 1.5x optic with/without the F2000's Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module.

Or possibly also some F2000 tactical (railed) variants with a variety of optics like the Aimpoint, Eotech and ACOG.

Thank you very much.

Hi Robert,

Could you please consider doing a FN F2000 pack sometime in the future? Either just ones with the 1.5x optic with/without the F2000's Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module.

Or possibly also some F2000 tactical (railed) variants with a variety of optics like the Aimpoint, Eotech and ACOG.

Thank you very much.

Maybe in the future

Hi Robert,

Thank you very much.

In the meantime, SBP Slovenian commandos have a very decent FN2000 in their mod.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9742

Edited by jadehorus

I'll jump on the request bandwagon

Could you possibly make a SV-98? pretty please :)

sv98.gif

OPFOR need some love too. :p

Thank you very much for taking my request for the FN F2000's into consideration Robert. And thanks for the link Jadehorus, will definitely have to try those out.

Hi,Robert. Would be great if you add this weapons to your AK`s box. They will be a nice supplement to Russian weaponary:

MP-443 "Grach"

mp443grach.th.jpg

Lobaev SVL

lobaevsvl1.th.jpg

lobaevsvl2.th.jpg

lobaevsvl4.th.jpg

AEK-971/973

2550599.th.jpg

Edited by Raison

Hello. While reading that thread and reviewing weapons in arma I've bumped into a funny coincidence) Can u make a Shotgun? Jackhammer Mk3A1 xP

jackhammer_draw.jpg

jackhammer_r.jpg

jackhammer.jpg

And the stats if u need them:

Gauge: 12

Length: 787 mm

Barrel length: 525 mm.

Weight unloaded : 4.57 kg

Capacity : 10 rounds in removable revolver-type drum magazine

Rate of fire: 240 rounds per minute

Jackhammer by Roberthammer sounds nice xD

P.S. Are you going to do L85 pack? I have BAF, but L85 there are bad. Every L85 there is with ACOG or SUSAT. No handguards (except L86). And textures is a bit wierd

Edited by 531st

Guys i need someone who can do weapon anim /holding gun anim/ - if you interest let me know by PM

I have tryed myself with tutorial ,but always those hands goes stretched :crazy:

Edited by RobertHammer

RH, is there any chance of updating the hk416 and your m14 pack to be ace compatible? the MK18 and M4 packs are already, but we need more of the big guns to choose from :)

Thanks for all your hard work too!

Robert, this is a must for your AK pack [/url].:D What do you think? nice/good? ;)

But the Korobov TKB-408 havent even been mass produced, its a prototype who lost to Kalashnikov AK on trials for the new Soviet Assault Rifle in 1946-47.

As the others RH addons only features weapons that are mass produced and are in use... my guess its a no go. But, lets see what he says ^^

Do you plan on updating the MGS pack to OA? I love the XM8's and SCAR's in that pack, they look so much better than the BIS ones.

There's XM8 and SCARs in the MGS pack. I don't recall that at all.

people asked here for MP443 (Grach) and SV98 - already released , no need to ask another autor for double work , RH has probably more priorities

Nothing better than combining Vilas' weapons packs with RH's packs, using both fills in a lot of gaps. :)

Hey RobertHammer! I'm a big fan of your work and especially enjoy the M14 models you have included in your packs.

I found a problem with the Mk14 EBR and the way it is held. I think this problem is a caused by some change with the OA 1.55 patch. I haven't been able to grab a screenshot of it but I will try again tomorrow.

When the soldier is holding the Mk14 EBR, the arms are stretched out to the ground and twisted. It looks like the left arm is grabbing the ground in front of the right foot. The right arm goes through the body and the right hand is grabbing the ground behind the left heel. It only occurs in the Mk14 EBR rifles.

Arm problem

• Mk14 EBR
  • Mk14 EBR SD
  • Mk14 EBR SD Shortdot
  • Mk14 EBR SD SP
  • Mk14 EBR Shortdot
  • Mk14 EBR SP

Working normally

• M1SE1 (all versions)
  • M14 (all versions with wood stock)
  • M21
  • Mk14 tan (all EBR versions)
  • Mk18 (all versions)
  • Socom II (all versions)

The soldier can move and shoot normally, it's just the arms are messed up.

Thanks again for all your work.

Hey RobertHammer! I'm a big fan of your work and especially enjoy the M14 models you have included in your packs.

I found a problem with the Mk14 EBR and the way it is held. I think this problem is a caused by some change with the OA 1.55 patch. I haven't been able to grab a screenshot of it but I will try again tomorrow.

When the soldier is holding the Mk14 EBR, the arms are stretched out to the ground and twisted. It looks like the left arm is grabbing the ground in front of the right foot. The right arm goes through the body and the right hand is grabbing the ground behind the left heel. It only occurs in the Mk14 EBR rifles.

Arm problem

• Mk14 EBR
  • Mk14 EBR SD
  • Mk14 EBR SD Shortdot
  • Mk14 EBR SD SP
  • Mk14 EBR Shortdot
  • Mk14 EBR SP

Working normally

• M1SE1 (all versions)
  • M14 (all versions with wood stock)
  • M21
  • Mk14 tan (all EBR versions)
  • Mk18 (all versions)
  • Socom II (all versions)

The soldier can move and shoot normally, it's just the arms are messed up.

Thanks again for all your work.

If you mean EBR's from MGS pack - update gonna be soon i hope ;)