Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

I have a minigun for my personal crazy :D - maybe it will be public in the future

I have a minigun for my personal crazy :D - maybe it will be public in the future

please please please please please please please please please :D it would be perfect for lingor map with all the predators :p

Oh my god that would be awesome. PLEASE release.

what about a MK46/48 pack, fore grips, lasers, lights and different sights.

i love the mk48 but dont rate the aimpoint on it, would love to see a spectre DR with a doctor on top.

what about a MK46/48 pack, fore grips, lasers, lights and different sights.

i love the mk48 but dont rate the aimpoint on it, would love to see a spectre DR with a doctor on top.

Maybe in the future , btw spectre DR is not using doctor on top - only acog have that

Hey Hammer,

Another idea could be doing a Steyr Sniper Rifle pack, if you interested i can send you links... Or else just a Sniper Rifle Pack with rifles from around the world...

Maybe in the future , btw spectre DR is not using doctor on top - only acog have that

that would be great mate,

the spectre is able to take the doctor, just not in the game yet. some models come with a small rail or mount on top.

also the doctor can switch from 4x to 1x, is there any chance this could be done.

great work on all your guns mate.

that would be great mate,

the spectre is able to take the doctor, just not in the game yet. some models come with a small rail or mount on top.

also the doctor can switch from 4x to 1x, is there any chance this could be done.

great work on all your guns mate.

Ye, i know Specter DR can switch 1x-4x /doctor cant ,because its basic red dot/

and you was right

drsepcterd.jpg

Didn't know you could mount a doctor optic on it.

Edited by RobertHammer

no worries mate,

you can put a doctor on just about anything, as long as you have the right mount, heaps of blokes are putting then on long guns, just in case. works well. had one on a MK11 the other day, works very well.

just thought you could make this look awesome. how about a mod that would let you pick sight,laser, torch, paint job, barrel length. would anything like this be possible?

keep up the good work mate.

Edited by GOOSE63

I'm all for a sniper pack as long as they have that kind of setup (rifle scope with CQB sight mounted on top) I made a request for that a while back. The M14 pack has the ACOG setup with the doctor on top, which is decent for short range designated marksmen. Its not really a sniper rifle though, we need some good medium/long ranged sniper rifles with CQB sights on top for the SF guys. that and a minigun!! :slayer8::coop:

we need some good medium/long ranged sniper rifles with CQB sights on top for the SF guys.

Does that actually make sense? I can see the need for a Docter sight on an ACOG, but a sniper rifle in close quarters? I guess you would rather carry a sidearm like an MP5 or a pistol rather than using 20+ inch or so of barrel in CQB.

off topic kinda, but imagine you are acting sniper in a 12 man SF team, who is conducting a raid in a city. Your teams mission is to capture some local warlord, and your mission is to take out the sentries at the gate and on the roof of the warlord's compound. Your positioned on an odd rooftop 600m away from the compound to be out of range of AK fire. You initiate fire taking down the assigned guards, and must remain in position to continue providing accurate fire into the compound to your team. The warlord's men dont just wait around to get sniped, and they rush you. Your spotter calls out targets 100m to the right, and you notice targets on the left as well at the same distance. Your spotter takes the targets on the right and begins taking them out, but if you dont immediately fire on the ones to the left, they will take both of you out.

A pistol is obviously out of range, an MP5 could manage, but its underpowered against the AKs, RPKs, PKs, and RPGs the enemy is armed with. You need to take them down quickly in order to continue providing support for the team in the compound.

Being able to quickly switch to a CQB style sight on the long rifle and accurately engage targets at close range would get you out of this sticky situation and back into the fight in the compound.

Im no slouch shooting sniper rifles in CQB situations, i can typically engage at about those distances either with or without using a scope very quickly. However adding a CQB sight on top would make the task even faster, and more accurate.

Sniperrifle pack would be nice ;) a remake of the Pistolpack for OA and ACE would be a good thing aswell.

btw guys pls vote this http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13335

Its to make flashlight and laser seperate key and to work both if you have on the weapon - right now you cant use both ,because flash and laser is the same key :(

I believe the P:UKF weapons have the option to use both, might have imagined that though...

I believe the P:UKF weapons have the option to use both, might have imagined that though...

Yes? It needs CBA to work no? Need more info - i need something without CBA

Yes? It needs CBA to work no? Need more info - i need something without CBA

Yeah I think it needs CBA, will have a quick check...

EDIT: Yeah definately need CBA, pressing shift + f swapped between the two modes (laser and light)

Edited by STALKERGB

UKF do it by binding a script to a key combo that replaces your weapon with a working laser with the same model with a working flashlight. It has several drawbacks, not least that the weapon swap means your gun resets muzzles, firemodes and optics modes, and is reloaded.

RH, have you considered releasing a replacement file for your M4/M16 package for CO/OA?

RH, have you considered releasing a replacement file for your M4/M16 package for CO/OA?

Maybe , but first is to make the M4/M16 for OA/CO version ;)

Edited by RobertHammer

for your AK pack are you going to add some with flashlights b/c that would be nice. also an AK47 with silencer is a must. :D (yes I know that there is a AKS47SD in the pack but I want a real AK47SD version ;))

New version of M4/M16 is at 80% - still alot to do :)

btw guys i need someone who likes a lot of config job - if you interest let me know by PM :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Hello Roberthammer,

I wonder if it was possible to make weapons such as the HK MP5k, MP7,UZI AND batch TP7 gun because it would be more practical.

Thank you in advance

Ei8ght

Did you check the SMG Pack? First 3 guns are included... ;]