Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH wip thread

Also, ACE already has nice scoped RPG-7s.

yea but i dont play ACE, too complex for me

Take a look at Vilas' Eastern / Russian weapons pack, it has plenty of RPGs (four RPG-7 variations plus models all the way up to the RPG-29).

After little big lazy relax , am i will show more wip's - Today is M16A3

fZnLA-d474956481a35c94233baad345886200.jpg

It's basicly M16A2 ,but with only one diference - it can fire full auto instead of 3 round burst

Do keep your M16A1/2s commensurately updated, kind sir. ;)

well , i will update A1/A2 with old colt scope 4x and maybe with red dot :)

Yeah! A m16a3 will be perfect for use by the special forces.

RH: Can't see your pic?

will you be making an M16A1 at all?

will you be making an M16A1 at all?

Have you ever check M4/M16 pack?? Theres M16A1 already :crazy_o:

Have you ever check M4/M16 pack?? Theres M16A1 already :crazy_o:

apologies didn't realise there was one in that pack, i will check it out when ive finished work. ive been out of the Arma2 scene for awhile, only just come back with the release of OA so bit behind on the addOn releases.

Maybe you could make some G36's with Rails? the medium and long versions and the G36mg without the eotech?

Maybe you could make some G36's with Rails? the medium and long versions and the G36mg without the eotech?

Wait for Colditz from BWMod makes very nice new G36's and G3's

Have you also considered a MARS M4A1? Since you already have a MARS and an M4A1? :)

Also, are you going to do a similar OA update (with ACE configs) to the M4/M16 pack?

Are you ACE configs going to make use of the ACE magazine swapping system to get proper ballistics for all weapons even though they use the "same" magazine?

Nah Mars M4A1 sry

I will update all packs to OA ,but ace version probably later

Are you ACE configs going to make use of the ACE magazine swapping system to get proper ballistics for all weapons even though they use the "same" magazine?

Huh? :D

iirc round velocity etc on vanilla is based off mag type, ace fixes that. Duno if there is any documentation for that though (maybe on the wagn)

RH , have you considered M4 w/ handgrips etc? I was looking for some for my army men. I mean M4 as in M4 , 3rnd burst

nope, I'm pretty sure most regular infantry units deployed do not carry around A1s

M4's are 3 round burst like M16A2 and A4 and are the standard carbine carried by US soldiers in the US Army, Marines, Airforce. M4A1 is only issued to Special forces.

STGN

M4's are 3 round burst like M16A2 and A4 and are the standard carbine carried by US soldiers in the US Army, Marines, Airforce. M4A1 is only issued to Special forces.

STGN

I already know that , anyway thx for info ;) ,but they still using M4 instead of M4A1??

ACE has a system that works around the "all weapons with same magazines have same ballistics" by replacing all your 5.56 mags to, say, M4A1SD-configured mags if you have M4A1SD, or M16A4-configured mags if you're using an M16A4. That way M4A1 has M4A1 ballistics and an M4A1SD that fires non-SD rounds will still be quite suppressed from the AI's perspective (but not as suppressed as subsonic ammunition).

Sorry if this is out of place, but it seems like your looking for inspiration for some new weapons based off the last handful of posts. Not really making a request, as much as piggy backing on their attempts to inspire you.

predator-jesse.jpg

it could be a lot of fun to have one of these to screw around with in game, for giggles and kicks.