Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

Invasion 1944 got oxygen

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Brass @ April 29 2002,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they look pretty fake. the lighting is all wrong, at least in my opinion.

theyre all black and white, and not clear, like UFO fakes.

oxy gen. i presume an editor to make models for operation flashpoint. here come the endless crap mods from crap modders, like we got in the editing centre. at least when this oxygen or some model editor comes out to the public.<span id='postcolor'>

They are fakes, Dwadler said it a while ago. And look on OFPEC, do you belive this guy"?

http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com/cgi-bin....start=0

Uhh... go back to their site and look again... they have their  Volkswagen Kubelwagen and the Opel Blitz INGAME! And it's FOR REAL!

_kubel_ingame02.jpg

_blitz_ingame05.jpg

look at their site for a while, and you will find that they havent even done any infantry models yet

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ May 06 2002,07:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">look at their site for a while, and you will find that they havent even done any infantry models yet<span id='postcolor'>

Well DUH!

What do you expect, Oxygen has only been around a little while, and soldiers are way more complicated than a vehicle (a vehicle [normally] doesnt bend and distort, like a soldier does). The first vehicles are most just experimenting with Oxygen (the modellers got to learn everything you know).

Btw, I have actually seen a model of a soldier, though not ingame.

lol

I can't believe that people are still discussing if ModMakers have that program (dunno what its called wink.gif ) yet!

Like you didn't see enough proof tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2002,09:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if there are other mod teams working on WW2 era mods, i think you guys should talk to each other and try to come up with a solution to have a WW2 mod that everyone can have.

AFAIK, there's winter march and I44. each team will make its weapons, and what could mappen is that we end up with 2 messerschimdts from each side. but if both sides talk and agree on a model, then it would be great<span id='postcolor'>

One is doing the soviots and the other is doing americans & british.