Sign in to follow this  
Schooner

Coltan Blues

I'm just starting off this mission and my question is 'how do you use the UAV hellfires?'.

I've done the UAV tutorial in the hope that all would be revealed but that's just about giving it waypoints, using the camera etc. Nothing on it's weapons system. I've searched but found nothing definitive.

The laser des doesn't seem to do anything, TAB doesn't do anything, can't seem to lock on anything. I can fire the AGM's but don't have a clue where they're actually going. Camera sways this way and that and makes you feel sick eventually.

I must be doing something wrong?.... :confused:

I'm just starting off this mission and my question is 'how do you use the UAV hellfires?'.

I've done the UAV tutorial in the hope that all would be revealed but that's just about giving it waypoints, using the camera etc. Nothing on it's weapons system. I've searched but found nothing definitive.

The laser des doesn't seem to do anything, TAB doesn't do anything, can't seem to lock on anything. I can fire the AGM's but don't have a clue where they're actually going. Camera sways this way and that and makes you feel sick eventually.

I must be doing something wrong?.... :confused:

Do a search for my name (Jakerod) and UAV in the Official Missions section. You should find something. I'm kind of sick of explaining it or else I would do it here again.

Already saw ur post in my earlier search, tried it without any luck. NM I'll do it without the UAV. Looks like another community fix coming on.

Edited by -AMI- MoFo

Yeah I know the code is different but I still just can't get it to work, on my last playthrough this was the code the guy had:

code.jpg

And this is the order I entered it:

disarm.jpg

After that I hit the enter button in the bottom right but it still didn't work. :(

Is there something I'm missing here?

I'm having problems with this mission too, its annoying and i don't wanna use cheats. So... every time i restart the mission i get different code but it doesn't work, I enter a code and press enter but it doesn't work. Every time i get that sign with a dot on top of it, if you look at the numpad it's the one the left of 0 (dot). Well i don't really think that's a number at all, cause if you start from the beginning of the numpad there are numbers 1,2....9 and 0, 0 is a dot, sign right of 0 is "enter" but what is the sign left of 0??? The one that you marked with 4, is that like a backspace or something? I think the problem is with that sign, if you get it in the code the code won't work and i get it every time i restart the dam mission...

I have another question regarding this mission: In the room with the notebook (for disarming the bombs) there is 2x evidence (money and file1), but i can't pick them up.

Any ideas?

Can they even be picked up?