Sign in to follow this  
fasterthanlight

Choppers and waypoints

I can create a single WP and have the V-22 land on it. When I create the second WP, he will fly through it (showing me his middle finger) and proceed to the second WP and @#$@ around there.

Why is he doing this to me and my squad? lol

Also, what is the difference in the modes of stance? (combat, stealth, safe, etc)?

maybe your second waypoint is to close to the landing waypoint? Remember that the osprey flies past the landing waypoint and goes back to land, if the second waypoint is in the flight path it will trigger.

I did set the speed to limited for the vehicle. However, even the SH-60 does it sometimes.

I use the command Move and use "Seahawk land "land1"; on the first helipad. Load doesn't seem to work like I would expect it to.

Limited speed mode only controls how the leader behaves wrt speed; FULL = No respect to others speed, LIMITED = Try to wait for slowest unit (but actual speed may still be fast), and NORMAL = I expect same as LIMITED but if a player is in the group he will cause the group to run if he catches up with his desired unit position. If you want to control actual speed, you need to make use of forceSpeed, which seems to work best under limited speed mode.

Does land support your syntax? Note the "legal" strings. Someone feel free to correct me on this one, because heli control is something I have just given up ages ago :p

I have tried the forceSpeed command in the helo initialization and waypoint act and it does not seem to work. Am I using it wrong or is there a different command?