Sign in to follow this  
dammond

Help!!!!

Im freaking out right now, its 28, June 2010 and Operation Arrow head is released tommorow. I called my Local EB Games/Game stop, and they said it isnt showing up. :butbut: I live in canada, and I dont know why it isnt. I sure hope they have it tommorow. The origional Arma 2 came exactly as it was in all the other countries. Please help me on getting information! Thank you.

Im freaking out right now, its 28, June 2010 and Operation Arrow head is released tommorow. I called my Local EB Games/Game stop, and they said it isnt showing up. :butbut: I live in canada, and I dont know why it isnt. I sure hope they have it tommorow. The origional Arma 2 came exactly as it was in all the other countries. Please help me on getting information! Thank you.

Retailers/publishers sometimes suffer from delayed shipments or cancellations. If you want OA as fast as possible I'd suggest getting it from Sprocket which unlocks in a mere 4 hours and 34 minutes. Otherwise, check this thread as this one will get locked: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=100089

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.