Sign in to follow this  
BronzeEagle

the official 3148 release thread

still at work. new download in the addons complete section. separated the mecha addon from the BOH mod to be used at a later stage in my campaign. cya soon. hard at work.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Featurette: Steinberg Ross

YoungSteinbergRoss_zps494a6d89.jpg

fmac3.gif

MIA, after the sabotage of the Prometheus jumpgate platform to rescue a participating member of his Terran Marine Special Operations Troop in which he employed a Promethean escape pod refugee and formed an alliance behind Terran Lines in Operation Sword and Shield at the same location there off the docks in Area 61's recycled liquid river heated down from the Ice Caps through Corporate Terra Forming on Mars. Was part of a two man Terran Marine sabotage unit with Jack Knife and Cole Chang as pilot under the direction of Dr. Aki Ross his wife. Received word of her mission and arrived at the complex then tried to force her away before the arrival of a Promethean Armada. He knew the operation would require a surgical hand because of the medical facility inside the platform medical unit known as the Sarcophagus, designed to withstand anything, and even float. (Construction period photograph, please:

sarcophagus2_zps3b2e07be.jpg

and she wasn't finished planting the explosive charges due to the high security and could only plant a few before finishing her goal of finishing off the entire platform. He forced her away and blew the whole thing himself while sparing the lives of only two of the medical unit known as The Sarcophagus, after having intercepted word of her mission while there somehow, but the first mothership still made it through the jumpgate in time, just one, before the platform exploded and Aki Ross could be forced to escape in time by him guiding his experienced teammates Pilot Cole Chang to force his wife onto the ship and Jack Knife to finish igniting the explosives when they left along with him, one to hold back security the other to plant bombs. It would be his last goodbye to his friends. His wife had been saved. After the operation he and Jack Knife were declared missing in action. Widowed by Dr. Aki T. Ross. Last recorded words: "We'll make it. Go!", and he pointed away as Cole flew off forcing Aki Ross away for him.

Codename: Roster

Widowed by: Dr. Aki Ross

Member of: Terran Marines special ops unit behind enemy lines post invasion Area 61 employed to hiring civillians and gathering intel on the jumpgate platform leading to Prometheus during the period Area 61 is cut off from Earth via communications and jumpgate. His was the left behind forces of the Terran Marines emergency invasion unit put on special operations duty. Successfully they managed to intercept the drop pod of a Promethean escape pod and recognize which platform leads to the alien homeworld.

Edited by BronzeEagle

3148_zps3dd343c5.jpg

See first post!

15 Mission Campaign all missions included

Addon links in readme

Edited by BronzeEagle

Big announcements coming soon!

Edited by BronzeEagle

I'm currently in the process of turning 3148 into a full fledged mod and I'm uploading it right now. It weighs in at 600.78 megs and is complete with campaign, necessary addons and characters bios. Almost done.

First topic updated!

3148 Chapter 1 Encyclopedia download

Edited by BronzeEagle

3148-2-1_zpsfdbca069.jpg3148: The Apocalypse CWA Anime/Sci-Fi Mod Download

Welcome to the 3148: The Apocalypse Mod

spysense.jpgthomas.jpgsdo2.jpgpinkright.jpgrepublican-1.jpg

Character based, Story driven, Epic 15 Mission Saga

Addon links in readme

and posted

Final Edit - Fully Complete

Fully detailed encyclopedia of people and places in chapter one campaign.

Addon packs!

This is the 3148 Mod barebones. All the things to add to it can be found online at the 3148 official release forum at forums.bistudio.com under CWA completed projects or the links can be found below. To create this as a mod in your cwa folder, change your cwa shortcut's ending to something similar to:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Arma Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@3148

...depending on its location, the end part should be the same for the mod to work, then place all the according mod files where they should be.

*****Campaign:

Character based, Story driven, Epic 15 Mission Saga:

download: http://depositfiles.com/files/247nocw7a

******Required Addons Pack 1 and 2 and installation:

The addons are not present in this mod, the addon folder is for you to

put them in there...

To get the addons for the mod download the two packs from the

following links and extract them into the AddOns folder of the mod:

addon pack 1:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z2dvcb0wehbk7e7

addon pack 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1r9i13x641j19t6

*******Further Information:

The Encyclopedia of characters for 3148 Chapter 1 can be found online to download at:

3148 Chapter 1 Encyclopedia:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8x6njjojnncm826

********Credits

THANK YOU for playing - Bronze Eagle and the 3148 Mod Team and associates.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Nice - I've been waiting for some Science Fiction in Flashpoint. I'll download and try out as soon as I've got some free time.

Nice - I've been waiting for some Science Fiction in Flashpoint. I'll download and try out as soon as I've got some free time.

There are several Sci Fi mod in OFP.

There are several Sci Fi mod in OFP.

I've seen some Star Wars, videos of Warhammer 40K, but not full campaigns yet... I'm working on one, myself, so I need some distraction from the OFP work with OFP playing. If you know some, can you PM me? Not to derail the thread..

Edited by Lenyoga

This is about the only place you can talk sci fi and not be bothered.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Thank you, very much.

I'm doing the download right now - I'm already excited. I haven't played that many story-driven things for Flashpoint yet.

Using this Pbo Tool you can extract the campaign and see the overviews artwork and play the missions separately in your missions folder. I know mission 7 is particularly difficult.

3148-6.jpg

3148-7.jpg

3148-8-1.jpg

3148-9.jpg

Artwork by Ukitakumuki of DeviantArt.com

Edited by BronzeEagle

3148-2-1_zpsfdbca069.jpg3148 CWA Anime/Sci-Fi Mod Download

Welcome to the 3148 Mod

spysense.jpgthomas.jpgsdo2.jpgpinkright.jpgrepublican-1.jpg

Character based, Story driven, Epic 15 Mission Saga

Addon links in readme

and posted

Final Edit - Fully Complete

Fully detailed encyclopedia of people and places in chapter one campaign.

Addon packs!

This is the 3148 Mod barebones.

All the things to add to it can be found online at the 3148 official release forum at forums.bistudio.com under CWA completed projects or the links can be found below. To create this as a mod in your cwa folder, change your cwa shortcut's ending to something similar to:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Arma Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@3148

...depending on its location, the end part should be the same for the mod to work, then place all the according mod files where they should be.

*****Campaign:

Character based, Story driven, Epic 15 Mission Saga:

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2gp90o3kgfx24vp

******Required Addons Pack 1 and 2 and installation:

The addons are not present in this mod, the addon folder is for you to

put them in there...

To get the addons for the mod download the two packs from the

following links and extract them into the AddOns folder of the mod:

addon pack 1:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z2dvcb0wehbk7e7

addon pack 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1r9i13x641j19t6

*******Further Information:

The Encyclopedia of characters for 3148 Chapter 1 can be found online to download at:

3148 Chapter 1 Encyclopedia:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8x6njjojnncm826

********Credits

THANK YOU for playing - Bronze Eagle and the 3148 Mod Team and associates.

Any particular reason the mediafire link for the 15 mission campaign is trying to link to a track from the film Sum of All Fears?

Also buggy4acrew error or some message like that popped up when going into game. Missing crew addon for buggy4a.pbo, but I can search for that. But from what I've seen so far, the collection of units and vehicles is rather impressive! I've played earlier versions of 3148 last year and I have to say the whole story behind this is pretty awesome! :D

I think I'm gonna download the Viper and Cylon raider from OFP files first and toss it into the addons folder for fun, because I think they fit to an extent with this mod too.

Also any chance to get groups for all these addons eventually or too much work? In any case I don't mind placing each individually and grouping them together. :)

Had a giant group of troops going up very few Republican Infantry. I was like: :D

(oh nvm about campaign thingy, downloading)

Edited by Revan9190