Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP

YEah the latest version only works with OA or COmbined Ops, its a mixture of technical and rights based issues for why it has to be like that. As you said the latest version for ARMA2 would be the v1.2 which can be found here.

Brilliant mate. Tried 'em last night and worked a treat. Left a lump in my throat when I finally saw them... :o Now I'm going to work on replacing those weapons. My first try at editing missions :eek:

poacher's got the horn again... :)

@Konrad1, yeah I'm still about, just been very busy recently with RL.

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to apply this MTP to my ARMA II please. I have millions of addons so i am not a noob at that but i have tried everything to get this and everytime i place them on the editor and try to play the map, the game crashes?

At first i thought it was all the other addons, so i just done a fresh install and nothing changes for me, it still crashes. I have downloaded the UKF Weapons Pack and the L115A3 and i recall i had another addon which reskins the USMC to the brit MTP but that didnt work neither. I updated and now my ARMA II is at version 1.8.

I would really appreciate if anyone can help me with this problem and could they possibly tell me of what exactly i need and what i need to do to get this to work, as i am stumped as to why it doesnt work for me.:confused:

Thanks in advance

are you using the arma 2 version or the combined ops version. it sounds like you just have arma 2. try using these

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11298

and see if you have the same problem.

Thanks for your reply Mate. I am using the arma 2 version. I downloaded the MTP from that page in armaholic at the beginning and i was carefull not to insert the OA version. I just dont get it? Do i need ACE or something?

Again, thanks for your help, much appreciated :)

Thanks for your reply Mate. I am using the arma 2 version. I downloaded the MTP from that page in armaholic at the beginning and i was carefull not to insert the OA version. I just dont get it? Do i need ACE or something?

Again, thanks for your help, much appreciated :)

Edit: I didn't read your post carefully enough. they crash when you try to load them in the editor? I would say it could be a problem with the addon if it werent for the fact that I have gotten these to work. you sure you have no addons loaded at all? maps, anything?

Edited by crimsontide

Edit: I didn't read your post carefully enough. they crash when you try to load them in the editor? I would say it could be a problem with the addon if it werent for the fact that I have gotten these to work. you sure you have no addons loaded at all? maps, anything?

This is just sods law, because as soon as i downloaded the MTB pbo files again... it worked??? I dont know what was wrong, i dont know how it worked, it just does! I think i've got gremlins in my PC...lol.

Cheers for the help crimsontide, appreciate it mate :)

I would wager you had accidentally grabbed the CO files the first time. I did the exact same thing with these same files the day before I got CO and had the same result. Its really easy to mix them up.

I would wager you had accidentally grabbed the CO files the first time. I did the exact same thing with these same files the day before I got CO and had the same result. Its really easy to mix them up.

I have tried the voice config for this MTP and i get an error that it need 1.5 version of the appication. Since i have 1.8 of ARMA2 have you any idea what it is on about mate? CBA or ACE or something? Cheers.

I have tried the voice config for this MTP and i get an error that it need 1.5 version of the appication. Since i have 1.8 of ARMA2 have you any idea what it is on about mate? CBA or ACE or something? Cheers.

ArmA 2's latest patch is 1.08 (not 1.8). Patches 1.5+ are for OA

I have a problem.

I cannot find anywhere the ammo for the L129a1.

Where are they?thanks in advance!

I believe that it uses the BIS's FAL mags, although I could be wrong.

Nah, it uses a .308 lapua, class name is another story though...

it uses the FNAL 20round magazine 7,62*51

I realized why i couldn't find them,because those ammos are in TK's crates :p

Thx FBX!

I really love that rifle!

can anyone tell me were do i put BAF Voice Config for V1.3 for it to work cheers guys

Try putting them in the same place you put the actual troops. Should work.

NB: Operation Arrowhead is required for the voices to work, and the premium BAF DLC, or the voices will sound wierd.

You will need to remove any other configs if you have them in your addon folder. You only need "stkr_britmtp.pbo" and "stkr_britmtp_BAFcfg.pbo" to get it working. If you have "sktr_britmtp_OAcfg.pbo" you can remove that.

Went to have a little daydream over the DPM units and noticed the image links had gone down on them, heh

Still the best british infantry of a small bunch!

arma2oa2011041021305833.jpg

You mean these pictures?

temps.jpg

Big

temp3s.jpg

Big

newbrits.jpg

Big

newbrit3s.jpg

Big

newbrit2s.jpg

Big

Still have these in the works but focussing my efforts on something else at the moment...