Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP

Great work!

Any chance of a replacement pack?

Yeah Ive got one done, Ill release it later today - if thats okay with you Stalker.

@red71, yes I believe you are right, I@m just being lazy missing off the "s" :)

@D@V£, As the releases go on I will slowly swap to full MTP (well maybe not slowly). Just like the MoD... I'm not gonna really include any more Temperate DPM seeing as its will be out of service at some point.

@1in1Class, will probably get round to a pilot at some point.

Probably do some groups too.

People who want a replacement head here!

#############################################################################################################################

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Ok I realised (after some nudging!) that my current v1.2 release doesn't work in just ARMA2 at all. It was the backpack proxy causing the crash so I have removed it to create a new version of my units.

These are meant for people who ONLY own ARMA2.

If you have OA (with or without Arma2) you don't need to download these.

Annoyingly it seems i will have to continue to make two seperate versions of my units if I want to support both OA's features and compatability in ARMA2.

operationarowheadleadscoutsmall.jpg

At any mirror site, please can you make sure this is kept seperate from the version I uploaded yesterday (v1.2) as this is just for people with ARMA2. Might also be worth saying that yesterday's version SO NOT work with just Arma 2.

Download 3 RIFLES MTP Addon v1.2 for ARMA2

Hopefully I mentioned this is just for ARMA2 users enough :)

Thanks, and sorry for the compatability issues.

Matt

EDIT: oh and can someone with JUST OA say if these are working or not?

Thanks

Edited by STALKERGB

Two questions

1: My LMG gunner has an Invisible Gun that shoots to the side.. how do i fix that?

and 2: In the pictures I see the men wearing the Launcher across their backs instead of like.. y'know, straight down verticle.. how do i get that?

Cheers for the update! And to quote you from earlier, they actually look like sexy with scars! :p

Two questions

1: My LMG gunner has an Invisible Gun that shoots to the side.. how do i fix that?

and 2: In the pictures I see the men wearing the Launcher across their backs instead of like.. y'know, straight down verticle.. how do i get that?

can you tell me exactly what setup you are running, so for example do you have ARMA2 or do you have Operation Arrowhead, or both?

the ILAW/m136 across the back is a static animation from the icp_anims mod, so basically the unit cant move, its just for the screen shot

Any british AFV, such as 'Warrior' could be found to match these great units? Seems no such vehicle since ARMA.

@FKPLACE, i believe PUKF have one in the works, you should check their WIP thread for pics.

@rexehuk, if only I liked the SCAR lol :) its not really a favourite of mine! Good old M4 if I had to pick a yank rifle.

EDIT:@foxhound, thanks for the mirror!

Is anyone with JUST OA able to confirm these work fine?

I have update my first post in this thread with ALL the needed links

Edited by STALKERGB

can you tell me exactly what setup you are running, so for example do you have ARMA2 or do you have Operation Arrowhead, or both?

the ILAW/m136 across the back is a static animation from the icp_anims mod, so basically the unit cant move, its just for the screen shot

I'm a steam user, I have both installed, but i think OA's runing as a standalone and I'm using the stkr_britmtp_oacfg PBO

edit: Managed to fix it, I had another Cfg Pbo in there "STKR_BritMTPcfg" I removed that and it works fine.

Cheers for a great British Mod Stalker, keep up the awesome work, I've always enjoyed the high quality of any and all of your units.

Edited by Sbua16

I'm a steam user, I have both installed, but i think OA's runing as a standalone and I'm using the stkr_britmtp_oacfg PBO

edit: Managed to fix it, I had another Cfg Pbo in there "STKR_BritMTPcfg" I removed that and it works fine.

Cheers for a great British Mod Stalker, keep up the awesome work, I've always enjoyed the high quality of any and all of your units.

Ah yes, that was the old cfg from the previous release, glad you fixed it :)

Cheers for the kind words, its always nice to know people enjoy the work I produce!

@all, I think, in tems of a new update to the units there will be alot more MTP on the units, infact depending on how I feel I may completely get rid of any desert unform on the units (so the tan osprey, helmet covers etc). Eventually I will get round to making some full desert DPM versions but that is time dependant (and I dont have alot atm) and whether I can be arsed :)

We will see...

Thanks for the update! Im in the process of making a British/ISAF campaign with these guys :thumb:

STALKERGB's British 3 Rifle MTP OA Addon v1.2

STKR_BritMTP_MG - Light Rifleman (Dont ask why)

Great job!

However, the STKR_BritMTP_MG class name doesn't seem to be present anymore. If so, could you please update the first post.

@_William, yeah you are right, that class doesn't exist, forgot that the _MG tag only applied to the texture/model but the actual classname for the Light Rifleman is below:

STKR_BritMTP_RL

Have updated first post.

@StalkerGB any chance of getting the clan sign selections working in the next release?

This is great Work thing is i own Standalone OA so they don't work unless i put them in my main addon folder.

Will their be an OA only Version anytime soon Stalker ?

Working well was working Shows up on the Launcher but dont see British units even in the editor.

Is their any way i can use this mod then just placing the folder in my Arma 2 main directory >?

It works if i put it in my addons.

Edited by ATP Arma 2 OA Fan

I was just thinking about the multicam in OA, is that the same as the british MTP?

@ Stalker ... Ive been using combined ops, no problems at all with addons etc and 3 Rifles work a treat. Recently deleted Arma 2 and just added OA, problem showing 3 Rifles as others have said.

Then tried adding mods using the excellent SpiritedMachine's ArmA II Game Launcher , and there you go no problems at all with this great addon tool, mabye others would like to use this also, its at Armaholic. Problems solved. Just thought id pass this on.

I was just thinking about the multicam in OA, is that the same as the british MTP?

MTP is essentially a combination of DPM's pattern and multicam's colours. I won't go into why this makes it better than multicam, it just does! :p

@People with just OA, I tried to replicate this using Deadfast's Combined Ops seperation tool so I was just running OA but my Infantry seemed to appear under UK Armed Forces. Could someone maybe go through where they placed the addon, how they load up OA and the result in the editor for them?

As far as I can see there is nothing that would mean they wouldn't appear in OA, might try removing A2 and seeing what happens.

I basically ran mine using the latest OA Beta adding the command line prompt -mod=@Brit (folder my units are in).

Will their be an OA only Version anytime soon Stalker ?

Thing is, the version currently released SHOULD be OA only, no part of it needs combined Ops or ARMA2. Are you using the STKR_BritMTP_OAcfg.pbo?

@RKSL_Rock, might add the clan sign, not sure exactly what needs doing config/O2-wise for it though.

@RKSL_Rock, might add the clan sign, not sure exactly what needs doing config/O2-wise for it though.

Its pretty straight forward.

Named slections in the model. Entries in the model.cfg and thats it. If you need help PM me your Skype/MSN and I'll give you some examples.