Placebo

ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead Impressions - ALL OA Impressions/Videos/Screenies Here

Hey guys.

Just a load of videos that I recorded from a number of missions with IGG (Independent Gamers Group) that we did in our Tactical Tuesday sessions. ACE and ACRE mods are being used, plus a number of weapon packs and other useful additions to enhance the gameplay and user experience. Hopefully you find them enjoyable, especially the last video! And if your interested in getting involved in a group like ours, make sure to check out the site and sign up, as these missions are open to the public too!

Clearing at Dawn

Town Control

Mountain Goats

My latest video on youtube!

Apache compilation footage!

be sure to check out my channel for more ArmA 2 video and subscribe!

I was so impressed by the F.A.T.A. map for ArmA 2 that i decided to make a quick video and share with others!

Here try this ChrisB

Just place it in a trigger and call it with a radio to see how it looks!

Ads more color to arma

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1.6, -0.005, [0.0, 0.0, 0.1, 0.3], [1, 1, 1, 1.3], [0.4, 0.4, 0.4, 4]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

this is for default Arma color

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [1, 1, 1, 1], [0, 0, 0, 0]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

So you can compare!

Set trigger to repeat and you can switch back and forth between colors

Here try this ChrisB

Just place it in a trigger and call it with a radio to see how it looks!

Ads more color to arma

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1.6, -0.005, [0.0, 0.0, 0.1, 0.3], [1, 1, 1, 1.3], [0.4, 0.4, 0.4, 4]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

this is for default Arma color

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [1, 1, 1, 1], [0, 0, 0, 0]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 0; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

So you can compare!

Set trigger to repeat and you can switch back and forth between colors

Yes, I've tried a few of these from somewhere, but I'll give this a go, haven't yet found anything that sits as well as the colour I have now, although its always monitor dependent and of course you can't get that quality on YT, after the upload it looks pretty bad compared to the 'live' monitor.. :(

I'll give it a go nevertheless..;)

Edit:

Your settings

My original setting in the video.

I prefer the more vibrant colours (my original), but as said, it depends on monitor too.:) Thanks anyway.

Edited by ChrisB

Yes, I've tried a few of these from somewhere, but I'll give this a go, haven't yet found anything that sits as well as the colour I have now, although its always monitor dependent and of course you can't get that quality on YT, after the upload it looks pretty bad compared to the 'live' monitor.. :(

I'll give it a go nevertheless..;)

Edit:

Your settings

My original setting in the video.

I prefer the more vibrant colours (my original), but as said, it depends on monitor too.:) Thanks anyway.

Yeah, all dough i use different color tweaks for certain maps!

The command i gave you i use mostly for padagorsk map

Red value is for adding a little brightness 1=default

Blues value is for how dark the shadows will be 0=default (any value below 0 will be dark, recommend not using below -0.015) for chernarus and similar maps around -0.005

Green value is for adding RGB colors [Red,Green,Blue, Intensity] 0=default (i added 0.1 for blue and 0.3 for intensity, gives the game a little blue effect to the dark areas

Your might remove the blue effect and set it to 0.0 and will give you something like you are using in your video!

Gray value is for adding color to the game: 1=default (below 1 makes the game black and white, above gives more color) i keep my values to 1.3 or 1.5

Purple value is for color intensity 0=default

You can experiment with the values to get the best color for your monitor!

:)

Edited by DirectorsCut

Multiplayer game, Mig-29 fireteam. ArmA 2 CO. Edited by ArmAMake

Cooper, Sykes, O'Hara and Rodriguiz are back.... in Takistan?!

Sykes O'Hara, Rogreguiz and Coops are back. This time it's a mission in the Shapur e-Dalanpur of Takistan to disrupt the area and escape at the airfield, before being pursued. Can they make it out? Watch to find out.

watch full screen

Edited by Vobbnobb