Placebo

ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead Impressions - ALL OA Impressions/Videos/Screenies Here

These are some screens I took that I will be using as intro pictures in my missions.

I had all graphic settings maxed and resolution at 150%, only AA and PP were set to normal and 1600m draw distance.

It is totally unplayable for me at these setting, but good enough for taking screenshots. And I gotta say that it looks absolutely awesome at max settings! So frikkin to bad you need a heavy duty PC to play it with those settings. :)

arma2oab00tsyarmaimpres.jpg

Full size

Full image

Full size

Full size

Full size

This isn't my video, but everyone need to watch the last thirty seconds. (1:50 onwards). It will make your day so much better.

CTB were tasked with observing a weapons exchange between the Russians and the Takistan army, to see who was selling and who was buying. The Takistan Rebels caught wind of the deal and decided to interupt the exchange. CTB next task was to locate the weapons, identify the cache and destroy it, among the 3 fighting factions.

CTB are currently recruiting visit - http://www.aef-ctb.com for more details

If you enjoyed it some way or another like and subscribe to get the latest videos

A bit of fun with UnitCapture and UnitPlay

wZu3UCxrPxA

Gambler 1-3 is tasked with destroying a known insurgent IED factory that is heavily defended.

In this mission step out of my normal role as a Platoon Sergeant and I take up the role of an AAR(Assistant Automatic Rifleman) in Gambler 1-3-C Fireteam lead by LCpl M. Evans. My Platoon Commander, Capt Steel, is taking the role of AR(Automatic Rifleman) for 1-3-C.

I included the team leader's briefing at the beginning of the video, along with the de-brief after the mission is declared complete.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Since my first Dark Days character died to a bug, I made a new one that spawned in Elektro. So I decided to give zero fucks and raid Elektrozavodsk for everything it was worth. This ended up being a huge stealth session for me(anyone that's watched my previous videos knows how amazing I am at stealth) with a big, big payoff.

This is far from my first ArmA or Day Z video, but I just discovered this thread. I'm going to start posting here regularly when I make new videos. I really hope everyone enjoys. Feel free to PM me with any comments/requests.

My impression of the Armaverse so far?

. . . its like being a 13 year old boy, swimming in a sea of chocolate-covered boobs, but every time you find the perfect one you notice another one just over there . . . just gotta download the required addons to make that one run too . . .

Is there another place on the forum for videos? I feel like we need an official video thread if not...

Some adventures in comics style.

Edited by HarryWorner

Funny moments in ArmA 2.

It's official. This game is meant to play with friends or it's not fun at all.

A lot of people have jumped straight into Dayz and not touched the core game, here are a couple of videos in a series of short missions designed to show you some of what you are missing. (start with part 1)

I also have Domination tutorial videos on my channle, a lot of new players asking me the same thing over and over, so I explain nice and easy for you. Subscribe and like on Youtube for more videos.

Part 1 : Intense fire fight in Takistan (iraa) I show you how to move forward and use cover/smoke

[youtube.com]

Part 2 : A short mission that shows things never go to plan lol..

[youtube.com]

:cool:

Edited by oO Para Oo

@oO Para Oo

Thread merged with existing video thread. Please search before posting!

Hello all.

I have been trying to promote Arma 2 to a few of my friends who seem to enjoying/hating Dayz. Many if fact of all them have never experienced the Core game.

So I created this video to give them a feel for how awesome Arma 2 can be. Let me know if it encourages you to want to get back into the game, and your thoughts

generally. Personally I hate dayz its not for me.

Please watch in HD and and give me a like if you think its good :)

UH9-ALxK5OM

Thanks.

Hello all.

I have been trying to promote Arma 2 to a few of my friends who seem to enjoying/hating Dayz. Many if fact of all them have never experienced the Core game.

So I created this video to give them a feel for how awesome Arma 2 can be. Let me know if it encourages you to want to get back into the game, and your thoughts

generally. Personally I hate dayz its not for me.

Thanks.

It’s a great video, but I think they will move it to the section for vids.

Does it make me want to play arma more, no, the ‘Editor’ is the only reason I keep playing the arma series, that and the fantastic mods available. OFP/VBS2/Arma series, they excel in the genre because of the ‘Editor’ imo.

But as said, great video, you must keep them going..

Moved to the correct thread, please stop spamming/crossposting your video.

Hi all.

I have made two ARMA 2 (ACE MOD) video's about some combat scenes in the mission editor.

Hope you like it. :p

The real action starts after 1:30 minutes

1e:

2e: Only music

Edited by molen871

Hello all.

So I created this video to give them a feel for how awesome Arma 2 can be.

The problem with this is that you have made a video that is nothing like how Arma looks and plays. If you show that to someone with the goal of getting them into the game, they might say "Wow that looks awesome!", start playing the game and then realise it is actually nothing like that.

Got some air time.

look what i found on Youtube !!

absolytely AGREE ! ;)

C&C port finally found way nto Arma2 too ;)