Placebo

ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead Impressions - ALL OA Impressions/Videos/Screenies Here

Made a video of some scripts that took me a while of learning. It was going to be for a zombie sandbox. There seem to be a good deal of zombie sandboxes now, so I'd figured I just show you what I can load up at any time and fly through (or walk, but that involves dying). Took a bit of time to get the sound to match the video because of the randomness of the scripts

Scripts included

Zombies spreading (not from Charon's mod) - random start, distance spreading

Cars placed on roads in random directions (angle and placement) with random damage

Certain amount of zombies per area (X + whatever felt right)

Zombies Spawning/Despawning in an area (based on distance)

Tire popping for cars if driven off road too long, by percentage chance based on speed, with sound (not shown) and a changed version of fixing tires from Neo to include more cars

Random placement of survivors around town (amount and distance)

Random weapons for survivors (including the flare gun - which is cool because they fired two in the video)

Script to fire the flare gun when you were in range.

how's it going everyone, got a couple videos I thought some of you 'frequent flyers' may like.

Be sure to watch in 1080 ;)

got other snippets on my Channel aswell if you're interested in checking them out.

An effective Gunship requires a special cohesion between pilot and gunner, it is a rare sight and when sighted it is said to resemble a Waltz, dog fighting Apaches and Chinooks are a delicate dance...

Welcome to another video, special thanks to Kapa the Pilot!

Best viewed in 720p, Turn it up! Enjoy! :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8liNwhlvTvA

We are Pro!

Ah the fun we have video here of a typical non serious coop night first 30 secs you get the impression, skip to 3:29 for pinnacle of teamwork!

fTPm-mYpnvc

Montage from our community's server with a beat to match :cool:

Multiplayer footage only

STOoRCzIU-w%3D Edited by Stugwi
youtube link not working

I made this short footage a couple of days ago but I didn't know where to link. Am I right place?

Thank you.

Edited by spinear

Nice vid, daraofp. :)

thanx here is another one, this time a gameplay compilation

thanx here is another one, this time a gameplay compilation

One of the best demonstration videos iv ever seen mate nice.

Good Videos indeed.

Can i ask you what Addons and or Mods you are using for the Vids? the graphic looks so great! And the sounds are very good. Especially the helicopter in the Machinima Video!

Good Videos indeed.

Can i ask you what Addons and or Mods you are using for the Vids? the graphic looks so great! And the sounds are very good. Especially the helicopter in the Machinima Video!

I only use JSRS 1.4 sound mod and RUG_DSAI (witch is Dynamic Sound AI- it is good for ambient, soldiers shout and speak random dialogs depending if they are in a combat, aware, safe or stealth mode) every thing else is vanila ARMA 2 and expansion Operation Arrowhead (no additional addons used)

Graphic look good considering i have a 4 year old PC (there is a way that ARMA 2 can run good and keep a decent graphic even if you dont have a beast of a PC...If anyone is interested how to do that just ask)