Who's Side would you Join?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Side would you Join?

• JTF USMEX (Military)
    • Policia Federal (Mex), Federal Agents (U.S)
    • Civilian Just live life as it is
    • Trafickers, Henchmen, Enforcer, Leader, (CarteL)
    • Join the Liberation Army!
    • Live in a island off main land, and be a "Antonio Montana" Type

Live in a island off main land, and be a "Antonio Montana" Type

Epic win. :cool: :D

the finish light for this mod is far ahead, specially with work and school for me.

I really want to finish the map, but I will not release it until we have finished The OPFOR and BLUEFOR and INDEP units. Il post a WIP pic of the island, though im having trouble converting it into Visitor3

Maybe this will be ready and released in time so you can use them on your island.

I reckon they fit into the area. :)

Hopefully, they look perfect for the mexican towns. take note: island name changed to Aurora

==OFFICIAL MAP FOR FIRST ISLAND==

Aurora_TX.jpg

4 islands

2 mainlands USA north Mex South

added a canyon in Mexican side

the river in between both mainlands, (might be bridges ,though i doubt it Fox09 told me Ai have problems with ithem.)

Edited by Civilian_88

bridges are usually okay, when not in combat. at least in my experience.

Yes, I guess it will depend on the player, whether they want to attack the port of entries or not (sounds tempting).

South East island: will be a resort

South West island: Private Island

North West Island: Las Vegas Island Resort

North East: will let the public choose what function should it have.

Awesome!! Can't wait for some ingame shots!! :D

What will you be using for foliage? I'm not too sure theres many plants in ArmA 2/OA or by Berghoff that would fit the Mexican theme...or am I wrong?

Maybe if he retexd them to look more arid.....Afghanistan = Mexico. :) But in some of the areas closer to water he could use bergoffs plants.

^ I don't think that is possible. Rocket is currently unreachable by this community, and if he was contacted I doubt he would allow it, considering somebody tried handing out all of his projects a while back.

i was reading the news today, and i realized what i was reading sounded a bit like ARMA,

in tamaulipas the army had done some recon flights over the area and they spotted a big land that druglords used as training facilities for the people they recruit.. the report doesnt have many intel, but at it is written, choppers first arrived to the area and gunmen opened fire at them, so they returned the favor... later they recieved land support when troops from 2 different military zones arrived.. after an hour and a half of fighting 27 gunmen appeared to lie dead, with just a few army injuries..

if u can mind picture that sounds pretty intense =/

Well im back after a long journey....

two things guys

Im joining the Air Force pretty soon, ood thing they accepted my college hours and maybe i get a pass to officer school.

the other one im going to get back on working with the island, i know im pretty behind but dont loose hope,

did this thing still alive? any download link?/este mod sigue vivo?algun link de descarga?

1 hour ago, Alex507 said:

did this thing still alive?

Considering the last post on this was about 8 1/2 years ago and the OP hasn't visited the forums since then, I'd ballpark the answer as no.