Who's Side would you Join?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Side would you Join?

• JTF USMEX (Military)
    • Policia Federal (Mex), Federal Agents (U.S)
    • Civilian Just live life as it is
    • Trafickers, Henchmen, Enforcer, Leader, (CarteL)
    • Join the Liberation Army!
    • Live in a island off main land, and be a "Antonio Montana" Type

hello guys, i havent done much yet, since im in the process of getting hired by CBP :) im so happy just 2 more months and im off to Georgia, though i will continue working on the island just need some time, i been busy with school and the long process of hiring (many should know), and also for my brand new top of the line computer i build in Ibuypower pc store..

Edited by Civilian_88

you might want to reconsider the bridges up north , AI hates them.. how about just a long fence , border?

aww man :( i wanted to be able to use the CBP in this, well yes il fix them when i get back from school. Fox sorry i havent had a chance to get in the messenger, i been busy man.

Loooks cool! Cant wait for the map! :D

ah bridges makes for excellent missions..

if you guys keep doing some nice stuff and things start looking good..

me, ugga and engen from the Swedish Forces Pack will donate the Combat Boat 90 thats used by the mexican navy.

http://www.semar.gob.mx/galeria/buques/superficie2004/patrulla/interceptora/imagenes/pip40.jpg <- IRL

Our modell..

Note that you need to replace the gun with one of the m2, i suggest the one from arma1 sample models.. and you done.

ok i took fox, advice(no river, just fence) so this is how things are going to look, just need to convert it into arma2 map editor. I was wondering if theres any jungle foilage and desert for arma 2 yet? thanks

and muchos thank you's for your offer GRan'Q, will take it in consideration.

Edited by Civilian_88

icebreakr has some good desert foliage, ask him for it.

Beghroff has some jungle stuff, if you need links i'll see if i can find it

lol, hmm,, nice one, but darkhorse

I guess i should change it to Cowboy Ville :p or Texan Ville :p

by the way I'm from Texas Too :D

Edited by Civilian_88

if i do that, i must do the same for the rest, of the 4 main towns, so it will be fair :)

remember guys those are just main towns, i will include villages and small towns + many more stuff. This is just a scratch map, the idea for the main one

Civilian_88: do you have a dedicated island maker for your mod?

p.s. like the map sketch

Sounds really good!

A new, fresh szenario.

If you need some help, I could help you with beta testing.

IceBreakr: what do you mean? like if someone is doing the island? Well thats my job to finish it, just that right now, i been busy with school/work. In a couple of weeks Il be off to Georgia state (CBP Academy) :D.

Why you are welcomed to help out Icebreakr and anyone else intrested in helping out, i will gladly add you to the Team and add your name to the Mod :)

FireWall: yes il put you in as beta tester :) just need to speak to the team about it, since i dont take decisions by myself :)

a civilian 88 just a thing, great description of the maps and all, but monterrey is located northeast of culiacan actually closer to matamoros =P, keep it up =D

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

a sorry man i guess i didnt know what i was talking about until i saw the map. EXCELLENT =)

Ok, thanks.

It's a good alternative to the normal USA vs RUSSIAN / RUSSIAN equipment.

When will the beta stage be reached?

Well, I have to mention that I wont have much time to do large tests, but some bug finding will be possible.

Edited by -=Firewall=-

Fernando: well yes i know, but come on man, if i was to do it the way it is, i would have to include many big cities, im just keeping it the way it looks, less then 4 days and il have my new comp :) im going to go full throttle on the map, and support my fellow team mates with resources,

is there a person who could convert some vehicle models that i got in turbo squid?

Put the Zetas to shot them all!!!!

Saludos.

guys after working 6 hrs straight in learning to use the L3DT, i managed to get a map similar to the rest ive posted here. The map is a 41 x 41. Judging by the way the map looks, its going to have a kinds of land types, i will post pics asoon as i finish the process of creating the island.

Edited by Civilian_88

41km x 41km island made with L3DT time to sleep its been past 28 hours and ive had no sleep :P

Edited by Civilian_88

The FX-05 (scope version) is ready for: texturing and config

anyone who could help do that?

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

(Opfor)

Narco Cartels

Vigilante Groups of Civi's

I would suggest having a third faction for Los Zetas since Los Zetas stand out more so than the other Cartels. Edited by Big Mac