Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

ARMA 2: 1.07 Patch Released!!!

Thanks. So i need to reinstall the game?
Not unless you had error messages during installation of the patch.

You got 19fps with 1800 AIs doing battle? :eek:

Or did I misunderstand something?

Probably distance of view. :j:

I have a problem here, I updated the game with the patch 1.05 to 1.07 (90MB) and I cant join some 1.07 servers, it says bad version rejected. My version is 1.07.71750

weird thing is that I can join some 1.07 servers, and other 1.07 I cant :s

It appears in the server browser with a red dot

Edited by SpetS15

my gosh today I got 3 crash to desktops along with some Arma 2 has stopped responding

I dont see any extra ram usage (largeaddressaware) as stated in the patch notes 2.95gb which was the same with 1.05

Arma 2 rarely ever stopped responding and I never get CTDs.

Dissapointed with this patch overall. I might even re-install the game just so I can get back 1.05 since that wasnt all messed to hell.

my gosh today I got 3 crash to desktops along with some Arma 2 has stopped responding

I dont see any extra ram usage (largeaddressaware) as stated in the patch notes 2.95gb which was the same with 1.05

Arma 2 rarely ever stopped responding and I never get CTDs.

Dissapointed with this patch overall. I might even re-install the game just so I can get back 1.05 since that wasnt all messed to hell.

please post Your crashdumps from these crashes into CIT

After patching to from 1.05 to 1.07

Satchels dont work

or timebombs or is their a new way of detonating them ?

and before I was able to switch my guys in a vehicle from gunner to driver when I disired

now that doesnt work also

also the radio has a bunch funky codes in it instead of the triggers I apply

units at a distance are now missing heads again like when the game first came out

I swear the game ran better for me before the patch even without these bugs

any advice

thanks

1.05 to 1.07 works awesome for me...Got rid of all the stutter and things run smooth with very high settings. Thanks BIS. Also, it looks like the ACE 2 last stable release is working well for me with 1.07 as well....

Greyeye

Same here, with 1.07 Arma 2 runs smoother than ever.

please post Your crashdumps from these crashes into CIT

im sorry for the ignorance but how do I find these crashdumps?

yeah after stopping from OA for abit I booted up arma 2 again to play some of my old missions and got "arma 2 stopped responding" twice again. :(

1.07 is very unstable more unstable than 1.02 was for me also can someone create a guide or something about this largeaddressaware its doesnt work for me and I assume alot of other people.

A constant 2.5gb a2 never uses more than a 1gb of my ram (this is with vista 64)

PS: Not a mod anymore Dwarden were you always a developer I have wanted to know for quite awhile your reasoning. :)

Hi jsut a quick question. I want both arma 2 and OA so I install ARMA 2 then patch to 1.07 then install OA ? Is this the right procedure. I plan to install both to the same directory so I can still use arma 2 stuff in OA. Also I guess I will still be able to play the old ARMA 2 this way ? Thanks !

Hi jsut a quick question. I want both arma 2 and OA so I install ARMA 2 then patch to 1.07 then install OA ? Is this the right procedure. I plan to install both to the same directory so I can still use arma 2 stuff in OA. Also I guess I will still be able to play the old ARMA 2 this way ? Thanks !

Thats how I went outbout it.

But I havent patched OA yet, Im still at 1.50.71xxx

Post Processing setting in options still doesn´t work after a restart of the game.

I know that this issue was posted in the troubleshooting and error thread for this patch by a few members but I will post it here to to see if anybody else is having this problem with the box version of the game.

Here is the issue.

When using any type of AA or AT missile in the game when firing on a locked on target the game immediately CTD. I dont have any type of clue as to what would cause this.

I am running ACE with gameboost on a qosmio x505 q870 with a overclocked gts360m gpu and a I7 720 qm processor at 2.8 Ghz.

win 7 HP

the game runs perfectly otherwise.

here is the link to the error file

please only BIS peeps download this. Only 10 download limit.

http://rapidshare.com/files/406172511/AA_error.rar

Edit: I am going to see if I can find a solution to the problem. I am going to uninstall the game and patch it from 01 to 07 and see if that solves it.

If it works I am going to add more and more addons to it starting with ace to see if its a PBO or BIS file error.

I just find it strange that only a few people have been affected by this.

Update: I just reinstalled the 107 patch from a fresh installation of armed assault 1.00 - 1.07. The game ran just as well as it did before and the AA issue has been fixed with the re installation.

I am going to back up the arma2 folder and try to put ace back on along with a few other downloads and see if I still get the CTD error with the AA.

Update: Figured out the problem. Remove these files and you should be good.

Capture-10.png

Edited by FecesReturns

I wanna say thank you for this patch!!:)

For the first time, i can enjoy ARMA with no stuttering, crashing sound and lags and whatever problems it has in the past.

I hadn´t planned to to buy Arrowhead because of this problems, but yesterday i moved full of enthusiasm to get my Arrowhead.

Thanks!!!:yay:

Yep this patch made a huge increase in performance for me but I then installed OA and now ARMA 2 1.07 seems to run slower and I get LOD issues to.

I have put up my problem in tech/help section.

I need to update my server on Gametracker but they arent offering a 1.07 update. is there a manual update I can upload?

Hi, I just recently purchased the combo package with both arma 2 and OA. Now this is the second time purchasing arma 2, because the first time around i made the mistake of purchasing the game through steam. This time, I used the other option and purchased it through SPROCKET. Operation Arrowhead works like it should.

Arma 2, on the other hand will not update to 1.07. I have tried all of the things I could find VIA searching these forums. I have reinstalled, fixed the registry (because for some reason the installer is not capable of properly resolving registry issues of previous installations) and i have tried patching several times.

I run as administrator, and I have specified not to search for updates (this will stop the message but does not solve the problem of not being able to play games online), but when i try to join a server, I get past the point where you can choose what you want to play as, and then it begins to load, cuts back to the page where you choose your soldier, and then takes me back to the choose server page.

When i start arma 2 it says my version is up to date. I downloaded the latest battle eye from their website, and nothing seems to work. any help would be appreciated.

One thing that I think could be causing an issue is the fact that I do not have a battle eye folder in C:/programs/bohemia interactive/arma 2

Could this be an issue? Is there a problem when both AO and A2 are installed? Finally Why does it tell me that I need to update the game even though it is already updated? makes no sense whatsoever.

Ive bought this game twice, first time (like i said) with steam, and could not play because BI wont update with steam, so I buy it again, and now it still wont update. I getting angrier as I type this out. Come on BI, get you SH*t together and help your customers.... plz. lol no hard feelings just want to play the game i purchased. thanks

Welcome to the forums m8, if you are having such problems I'd suggest sending a PM to Placebo.

I update to 1.7 using the 1.0-1.7 full installer.. and then it tells me when I click on multiplayer that 1.7 is available for download, and all servers are grayed out.

Any else dealing with this?

I update to 1.7 using the 1.0-1.7 full installer.. and then it tells me when I click on multiplayer that 1.7 is available for download, and all servers are grayed out.

Any else dealing with this?

Was your game only at 1.0 when you updated? Or was it already at 1.05 or something? If you used a 1.0 - 1.07 patch on a 1.05 install it may cause issues, not sure though, just a guess!

wtf....Just reinstalled Arma 2 after wiping my pc, updated to 1.07, and now I have the same issue. Servers are not greyed out, but it is telling me I need to update to 1.07, despite the fact I have it...

Tried this? Use cmdline

-noPatchCheck

I have the same problem , I updated to 1.07 and when im trying to play on a server the game stops while loading.

I see the loading screen but there is no progress on the line it just stops:butbut: