Sign in to follow this  
DevilBass

ERT (Emergency Response Team)

(Link removing until Tim Aka Delta Hawk, stop crying, because he have no time to give peoples what he promise last couple years, ERT Mod just in garbage for 200 years again, until somone like me, work on it, like to give all the unfinished work to peoples like to finish him ou use it for hes mod, i will comback soon anyway with fresh news, about what i will do :) arma 2 operation arrowhead is out so, maybe some emergency truck will be nice to? lol

Edited by DevilBass

I have error "no special model" is there are requarier addons ?

Just force start in mision editor, i told you have many scripting error, and many model not over textured, if i have many time on days, i will start to convert some model to arma 2 but i have no time to do this, textured and scripting take much time, so some model require another model, i dont remember, but just test 1 model each time! and see what is the error about, i will comback soon, my dream are to start convert it for arma 2...maybe somewhere in the future :)-

Thread closed and post with mirrors to this addon removed as DevilBass obviously converted and released this without permission from Delta Hawk.