Sign in to follow this  
MHSJROTTCADET

Cheat tool (for all the noobs and suckie players)

go to <Link Removed>

and click on Operation Flashpoint and then there should be a list of things like NO-CD cracks and such, but one of the utilities is a trainer that makes you invincible! (albeit it only works in cadet mode) but still, great fun! I beat all the campaigns and missions then downloaded this, and it's kind of fun to play RAMBO for a change!

anyway, if you are gonna use cheats, whats the point in playing a realistic game?? If you don't have fun playing the game as it is, go play cs or some other crap.

Posting links to cracks or links to sites that host crack will result in banning from the forum, this is the first and only warning smile.gif

oh for fucks sake...

it was meant for some of those players who had beat the campaigns using no cheats, as I have, and just wanted a bit of fun, if this thing had been posted on avault you would all be clamoring about it. Excuse the fuck out of me for trying to make someone's day a little more enjoyable. you all think your so fucking high and mighty don't you? hell with some of the threads I have read here, my 5 yo cousin is more knowledgeble about the military then some of you "experts"

lol smile.gif

anyway:

1st: That thing will most likely trigger FADE

2nd: Don't post cheats or stuff on a public discussion board lol biggrin.gif

dont even get me started on this ridiculous pile of cheating pig crap!

Here we go, the cool brigade telling others that they can't use cheats...get over yourselves, will you?

As long as it's not in MP, people can do whatever the hell they want with their OFP, including cheats.

I don't use them myself, but for someone who is stuck on a mission or whatever, they are very useful.

I can't believe the number of people who jmp up and down like agitated monkeys every time cheats are mentioned. Here's a newsflash: it's their copy of the game, the can do whatever the f**k they want with it. But no, you'd rather call them lame, say "how dare you use a cheat in a realistic game", if it didn't piss me off so much it would be quite funny.

But MHSJROTTCADET, just so you know, posting links to crack sites can get you banned from these forums, so be careful dude. (Personally I see nothing wrong with no-CD cracks, as they are not piracy per se, you can use them so you don't need to dig out your CD every time you want to play a particular game, I use them for several of the games I have installed. But according to the rules of this board I believe they are treated as warez).

I agree with the major. I don't see anything wrong with cheating in single player if it makes you enjoy the game more. I use the save game utility so I can save more than once in a mission. So what? I enjoy the game a lot more now because I don't have to play the same thing over and over again. Also I've used the end mission cheat. Why? Because in one of the last missions where you are supposed to steal the documents out of the house on the hill I got tired of the T-72 sitting ontop of me, even though I used a silence mp5 to kill one guy while the tank was a mile away. It never killed me, but I had to stay prone and it would follow me around where ever I crawled. Got tired of it, tried restarting the mission, but the same thing happened so I ended the mission. I would have rathered invoked invinsiblility and actually finish the mission, but that isn't an option in this game.

Same with MOHAA, I used god mode at the very end. It has a very cheap ending and the it kept killing me no matter what I did. 20 minutes of that and I don't have fun any more. So I don't see anything wrong with cheating, it helps me have fun with the game because frustration is not fun.

COLINMAN

I dont really see anything wrong with singleplayer cheats...

... But if I dont remember wrong, those hacks can be used in MP too.

Anyway, the reason why people is jumping up and down is, they dont know about the cheats... I dont know about the cheats.

We hear about people using cheats in MP just by hacking a config bin..... and if that cheat works in SP, why wouldnt it work in MP?

lol, it's not like I care if someone wants FADE

but it is true that as long as it's not MP he can do what the hell he wants because it's not fuckin with other people's shit

Ultimate single or multi player cheat here

Go to

C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\uninstall.exe

You win all the enemy are dead.

Now do the same to all you games

Then you can always win.

Walker biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Nah you're wrong, use a hex editor, open the OperationFlashpoint.exe and type the magic code 6368 6561 7465 7273 2073 7563 6B. Then read the text string that appears (it should tell you if the cheat works).