Sign in to follow this  
walker

War with Iran.

Lol a colleague told me the instructions went to the banks this week to seize and stop anything Iranian. I wondered what would happen, organised embassy invasions seem to be the fashion these days, lol at the reports describing them as students (watch a video and see what you think). Wow I do wish they would stop burning flags - it really upsets me every time a flag is burnt.

I'm so tired of their tedious nonsense I would go for free, just gimme a rifle and some ass kicking boots, forget logistics, I'll take what they have. :D

Actually I'll scratch my post for now, tell us in what ways that would create more job openings please.

Iranian grave diggers, coffin builders and shroud knitters?

Edited by PELHAM

Actually I'll scratch my post for now, tell us in what ways that would create more job openings please.

Less people around. Anytime I hear about a fatal car accident I wonder where there is a job opening.

Wow I do wish they would stop burning flags - it really upsets me every time a flag is burnt.

muslims.jpg

Well if the 2 sides nuke each other lets just let em get on with it i say! palastine then becomes free and Iran no longer a threat!

Done and Done everyone is happy.

LMAO.

No.

If Israel gets nuked, Palestine will be in the blast radius.

Less people around. Anytime I hear about a fatal car accident I wonder where there is a job opening.

For that logic try applying for a position with the clean up, sobering jobs are good for the ignorant. Hell, why not cause one, you could get a job from it .... :confused::(

Yeah I'm going for EMT. Not really to profit from them though.

Anyone want an Embassy? The UK kicked Iran's diplomats out of the country today, they were given 48hrs to leave following the organised violence at the UK's embassy compounds in Tehran.

The UK staff's personal posessions and homes were looted.

Anyone want an Embassy? The UK kicked Iran's diplomats out of the country today, they were given 48hrs to leave following the organised violence at the UK's embassy compounds in Tehran.

The UK staff's personal posessions and homes were looted.

If we were in a fictious univers or a couple of decades in the past , the next thing we would read about is carrier battlegroups on Iran's porch...

Although I hate war... I'm currious of the outcome of a NATO-Iran war...

muslims.jpg

HAha, is those guys on the left burning Island's flag?

Poor Island, enemy with the muslims now, poor neutrals.

Ireland? Nah, pretty sure that's India, with the 24 spoke wheel in the centre.

Ireland? Nah, pretty sure that's India, with the 24 spoke wheel in the centre.

Iceland.

It's spelled Ãsland locally, and 'Island' in several other languages.

Iceland.

It's spelled Ãsland locally, and 'Island' in several other languages.

Did not know that, cheers! My apologies Col. PELHAM, I have no idea. :D

Anyone found out whats been bombed in Iran over the last few days.

I heard one killed 17-18 in a military base. But I don't know which yet.

I'm assuming the other ones will have been nuclear related, scientists cars and that sort of thing again.

Probably time for me to start watching Al Jazera for a bit.

Before and after pictures of the missile base near Tehran:

http://defensetech.org/2011/12/01/before-and-after-photos-of-irans-destroyed-missile-base/

Most buidlings are completely destroyed.

iranian-missile-base.jpg

destroyed-missile-base.jpg

I guess we all know rocket fuel is explosive stuff, covert war or maybe it was an accident? Odd coincidence that the General in charge of the missile programs was visiting and was killed in the explosion?

The other explosion heard in Isfahan is more interesting, it was reported in the Iranian media then removed. Everyone is wondering if it originated in nearby Natanz.

All this, as well as the UK embassy invasion makes you wonder what is going on. The UK Ambassador says the looters were surprisingly selective, removing computer hard drives but leaving the computers themselves behind. It shows they were looking for something.

Edited by PELHAM

Did not know that, cheers! My apologies Col. PELHAM, I have no idea. :D

Ah, that's fine! Did mean Iceland, but my scandinavian brain didn't see the fail with Island at that time:D

Didfind this, not sure if it's posted before though:

Before and after pictures of the missile base near Tehran:

http://defensetech.org/2011/12/01/before-and-after-photos-of-irans-destroyed-missile-base/

Most buidlings are completely destroyed.

http://images.defensetech.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/iranian-missile-base.jpg

http://images.defensetech.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/destroyed-missile-base.jpg

I guess we all know rocket fuel is explosive stuff, covert war or maybe it was an accident? Odd coincidence that the General in charge of the missile programs was visiting and was killed in the explosion?

The other explosion heard in Isfahan is more interesting, it was reported in the Iranian media then removed. Everyone is wondering if it originated in nearby Natanz.

All this, as well as the UK embassy invasion makes you wonder what is going on. The UK Ambassador says the looters were surprisingly selective, removing computer hard drives but leaving the computers themselves behind. It shows they were looking for something.

Well there is some serious shit going on...

Edited by Tonci87

Hi all

Now that is the way you do it. :)

All this talk about airplanes and invasions is stupid nonsense from fools who do not think.

Terrorism: The numpty Cheney, Bush, Dumsfeld invasion of Iraq and failure to follow through in Afghanistan shows how not do it. Results Nada.

When someone is commiting a crime investigate them and run covert ops against them that are realy covert.Results: Bin Laden now dead.

Iran secretly building nuclear missiles, so secretly blow them up. Then sit there at the conference table smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

The secret is don't get caught!

Terrorism in Afghanistan? Film them with CCTV, give those who support them criminal records, point out they are not warriors they are just vandals and murderers, let the courts deal with them, afghan courts still have the birch. Give them a dose of their own sharia law medicine. Spank their arses and shame them in front of their village.

Kind regards walker

Edited by walker

Other rumours say that they just used poorly copied & cheap equipment again... :whistle:

Anyone noticed that these blue roofed buildings can also be seen all over the desert areas in the 'what's china up to' thread? Is it a common design of some sort?

Other rumours say that they just used poorly copied & cheap equipment again... :whistle:

it was iranian poorly copied and made equipment that stopped Isrealie tanks and took out state of the INS Hanit a Sa'ar 5-class corvette in 2006.

Don't believe all the hype about equipment made of baked beans tins.

it was iranian poorly copied and made equipment that stopped Isrealie tanks and took out state of the INS Hanit a Sa'ar 5-class corvette in 2006.

Don't believe all the hype about equipment made of baked beans tins.

Just to clarify:

Iranian-assisted Hizbollah fighters launched three Iranian versions of the Chinese C-802 (Noor) radar-guided cruise missiles. One hit the Hanit, another overshot its target and sunk a Cambodian-flagged merchant ship some 60 kilometers away, and another apparently exploded upon launch. (I suppose 1 out of 3 ain't bad lol).

The missile that struck the Hanit actually exploded after hitting a railing at the rear of the ship and did not penetrate the aft deck. According to naval officials here, the impact destroyed the aft electrical switchboard and caused extensive fire damage, but the ship used its forward electrical power source to return to port. After 10 days of extensive repairs, the Hanit returned to full operational deployment.

Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory. Sun Tzu

As in North Korea, Iran dictatorship needs enemies to maintain its power on its own people. Those sad events with British embassy and the development of nuclear weapons which raise international community interest and sanctions are (also) a way to weaken inner opposition.

@Eble this Merkava tank was destroyed by a land mine/bomb and according to the Israeli Navy the automatic missile defense system of INS Hanit was not deployed. I don't believe in the hype of super covert ops and equipment made of baked beans tins. Just know that people like to read/see those "better" stories instead of reading that this was "just" an accident or technical malfunction... ;)