Sign in to follow this  
walker

War with Iran.

befor 20 years and more russian was the best people who support the peace and freedom

and now look at russian soviet ..who did that ???????? ? ofcourse all the world know:(

Trying to put this broken English into check, You're trying to say that the USSR and today's Russia are promoting peace? Well...:sigh:

As for the collapse of the Soviet Union, yes, everyone does know who did that. They did it themselves.

can you tell me why your country wrote and paint pictures about our prophet mohamad and wreck the quran

It's part of our daily journals to have a satiric/sarcasmic sketch which brings matters, sometimes exaggerated, to the point.

We do that btw with everything. Be it politicians or whatever so it's not aimed at Mohamad or the quran, except for being a drawing of him.

One of the first religious satiric drawings i've seen represents the pope as fox (you know the fox as "devious" creature) and dates back to renaissance times where the christians started to altercate (correct word?) with their religion.

See this example:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/1ArmedMan_2007/jesus-barret.jpg

Jesus carries a M82/M107 rifle. If i remember correctly in the original image he carries the cross to which he will be nailed. And yet, nobody burned M82/M107 or Barrett flags. Because most christians do not feel offended by that anymore.

I consider the relation europe has to christianity as a now "healthy" one. Where you don't live by the bible word for word because some of it just doesn't make sense anymore and is not compatible with the modern western world. You don't even have to live by the bible at all, because you can choose in what you want to believe without others imposing something else on you.

And this is exactly the point which is not possible in most muslim countries. In some you are violating the law if you are not muslim. You can, even as non muslim, be prosecuted for kissing before the marriage. What do you think about that?

For This..

Denimark People Maked Mistake With Arabs

STGN : can you tell me why your country wrote and paint pictures about our prophet mohamad and wreck the quran the problem that the people who did that they are Lawyers and learners to Digg ignorant?

your country think them selves nice with this step

don't you know that there is no religions in the world other muslim religion

if you ask why or how or i lie > in quran and in your books the god wrote (who chosed other the islams religion ..we will not agree him and at the last he is one of the losers)

and now all europ fighting muslims ...

as Baff1 said that's right ..that peace you and you looking for is that israil lunch rockets and bomb everything and all the world won't us have to revange or simply when USA feel that israil will be destroyed completely they try to make Sanctions for arabs

for your info .. USA lunched Sanctions on syria befor long time till now but huh we are living like sun

those euro try to show us that muslims religion are not real and lie religion

and about usa this country trying to make the world in peace the world won't usa in kazighstan and other countrys ... why she didn't go out of that ?

we are living and working for the Right.. and other the right nothing on us and on euro

at the last we repeat again

all the world won't USA in iraq WOn't israil in lebanon why they won't leave us they are looking to clean our country from treats ? i don't think

and iran the supported country buy the god that the god promised about them

the heroes who will show the world things that the Civilizations never seen

all world think the pc are Civilizations and nuclear are Civilizations and mobile are Civilizations

it's nothing

our logo " Freedom Or Die "

As fare as I remember some cartoonist was asked to paint Mohamed the way they saw him as a symbol of Islam. We did not wreck, burn or destroy a quran at any point as fare as I remember.

There certainly are other religions in the world not that it matters. There is no god, he is not watching you or judging you or affecting your life.

Europeans(generalization here) are getting tired of having rules and traditions of a barbaric desert tribe imposed on them in the name of equality and fairness, thats the reason they fight back.

What I meant with define your peace was to describe what the word peace means to you when is there peace in a country, cause what you have now does not sound like peace to me and if thats the way you want it, then you can keep it to your self.

"Freedom or die" ??? The word Islam means means "submit" (to Allah) in other words enslavement, not freedom so your slogan should be "Enslavement/submit or die".

befor 20 years and more russian was the best people who support the peace and freedom

and now look at russian soviet ..who did that ???????? ? ofcourse all the world know:(

Communist really don't like religion, they ain't that big on freedom of the individual either and peace for that matter, not their thing.

STGN

how can you follow the world words "there is no god " ? and who don't you follow the god words ?

it's really the big losing

the god told i will not show my self till the earth got say there is no god but when i will come i will not give merciful to anyone cos i gived attention by attention by the time via my prophets

the god are good and he don't kill anyone say anybad words for him cos he is not like anything he is bigger ..if he will kill you because you maked mistake or you steal or you got bad works or there is no god so he don't think well ,and you will see all the earth every day person die cos what he do ...no the god bigger than that ..his name god .. no like our names ..we can calls him child if he will do like what we think ... the god are bigger than the all thinks ..the minds lost in thinkin of him

and now you're telling there is no god ..it's the lose .. you think money everything ? or technology? i am really sad for the world we are all the same .. we are all in exam ... we are all humans ... we burned togather from the same way and we will chose our way

don't think there is no god ...the god see you and if he said nobody can see me and nobody know me .. i can see without eyes i can listen without Ear .. Simulator can not be something ..and the world wanna see him

islams ... order us to work hard in peace and follow god orders ...

allright if someone won't let you live and won't let you work and won't let your country have relax or peace and he let you get tierd in your life what will you do.? will you say thx ? or you will destroy him ?

our islams saying ? live in peace ..don't use bad words .. don't kill people only if they started killing you ...don't say hello to who laugh on quran ... we will send a prophet who will make the earth sky and the sky earth ... like what we did befor

so peace burn from us not from euro .. and they wanna tell them message that they come to make peace no nobody want USA or any other country in the Middle East

and now can we say anyword about the person who burned this earth this sun this life and who burned the mind .. like how he burned us he can kill us

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

attention :

i am ready for any answer but under Respect and not to harm

your bro malaz

islams ... order us to work hard in peace and follow god orders ...

So tell me, where exactly is it in "gods" orders to kill the infidel and wage jihad upon the non-believers? If Islam is a religion of peace, why does jihad form such an important part of Islamic "foreign policy" ?

It's part of our daily journals to have a satiric/sarcasmic sketch which brings matters, sometimes exaggerated, to the point.

We do that btw with everything. Be it politicians or whatever so it's not aimed at Mohamad or the quran, except for being a drawing of him.

One of the first religious satiric drawings i've seen represents the pope as fox (you know the fox as "devious" creature) and dates back to renaissance times where the christians started to altercate (correct word?) with their religion.

See this example:

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/1ArmedMan_2007/jesus-barret.jpg

Jesus carries a M82/M107 rifle. If i remember correctly in the original image he carries the cross to which he will be nailed. And yet, nobody burned M82/M107 or Barrett flags. Because most christians do not feel offended by that anymore.

I consider the relation europe has to christianity as a now "healthy" one. Where you don't live by the bible word for word because some of it just doesn't make sense anymore and is not compatible with the modern western world. You don't even have to live by the bible at all, because you can choose in what you want to believe without others imposing something else on you.

And this is exactly the point which is not possible in most muslim countries. In some you are violating the law if you are not muslim. You can, even as non muslim, be prosecuted for kissing before the marriage. What do you think about that?

we believe in your bible but do you know why?

allright maybe there is some things you don't know or you will never knew

the people say there is no islam religion and there is no bible religion etc..

it's wrong yes it's wrong ..because the 1st religion come to the earth are the islams religion but the people didn't believe it and changed the name and change some words and they agree that if the prophet didn't let them do what they want .. they will not agree the religion ... the prophet want help us to end this exam ....

and the god promsied that he will come with the last with the islam relagion with no change via the sword and that's heppen and they didn't change islams name..

so your religion is right and our right and they are one

but the special one are islam cos bible has Derived from Islam

and in quran the god saying about the christmats they said we die and we are muslims

and other one ( Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian, but upright, and was muslim )

can we say there is bible or anything other islams ?

it's big thing the world can't believe it

but we don't care we work to end our exam with peace and we're sad for our mistakes that's cosed us on the earth

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

So tell me, where exactly is it in "gods" orders to kill the infidel and wage jihad upon the non-believers? If Islam is a religion of peace, why does jihad form such an important part of Islamic "foreign policy" ?

my bro i am here to answer with respect i wish all the people be like u to keep answering till we find good way

so islamic never order us to war or to kill or to steal or to work with bad people or to say bad words like (fuck)

but the islam say if anyone attacked you there is 2 ways to fix it :

(if you didn't make revange that's will write for you many points in our paradise )

(or if they attacked your country ... you shall defened your self as much as you can but be careful he didn't say attack he just say defened that's the right)

did you ever seen the arabs attacking other countrys only if they thinking about destroying us

do you know what arabs think for ?

they wanna live in peace they don't think about wars or Occupation anymore and they will never think

don't you watch news?

don't you see what israil did for lebnon and philestins ? killing and killing ,are you happy for that ? you want us watch ? or you want us revange ? ;)

but if someone attacking your country what will do ? if someone always say you're terrorist and you're bad and and and ... ? won't you be crazy of him ?

and you know your self you're good person ? answer me

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Trying to put this broken English into check,

no metter if my english is't good

the metter is that you know your country always thinking of Occupation and allies

and ur country one of the countrys who supported sovite Differentiation

i can speak english ... can you speak arabic?

Regards

Edited by syria

or if they attacked your country ... you shall defened your self as much as you can but be careful he didn't say attack he just say defened that's the right

Ok, so assuming that Muslims only ever attack people for revenge, what had America (and the 100 or so other nationalities that were killed that day) done to deserve the "revenge" attacks of 9/11 ?

How do Syrians, Iranians, Pakistanis and the countless other Muslim nationalities who have answered the call to jihad, first in Iraq and now in Afghanistan justify their fighting? They haven't been attacked - only Iraq and Afghanistan have been invaded. So how can they possibly be defending their country?

do you know what arabs think for ?

they wanna live in peace they don't think about wars

Sorry, but no matter how many times you say this, it doesnt make it any more true. Muslim nations have just as bad a track record for wars and general ass-baggery as the rest of the world. The middle east has been at war with each other for centuries, africa has been at war with its self for decades. And if you take a really abstract view of it, you can see that its Islam which is the driving force behind these wars. The prime example is Shi'ite and Sunni muslims, who are constantly at war with each other in Iraq for no reason other than "I'm a Sunni, and you're a Shi'ite, our beliefs are different thus you must die." (Yes, this is a very abstract viewpoint, but it is certainly a driving force)

Then you've got Iran (to drag it a little bit back on topic). Who wants (and has wanted since the mullahs took over in the coup in the 70's) to be the dominant force of Islam in the middle east. Being the "beacon of Islam" by destroying all non-believers does not strike me as such peace loving behaviour...

we believe in your bible but do you know why?

allright maybe there is some things you don't know or you will never knew

the people say there is no islam religion and there is no bible religion etc..

it's wrong yes it's wrong ..because the 1st religion come to the earth are the islams religion but the people didn't believe it and changed the name and change some words and they agree that if the prophet didn't let them do what they want .. they will not agree the religion ... the prophet want help us to end this exam ....

and the god promsied that he will come with the last with the islam relagion with no change via the sword and that's heppen and they didn't change islams name..

so your religion is right and our right and they are one

but the special one are islam cos bible has Derived from Islam

and in quran the god saying about the christmats they said we die and we are muslims

and other one ( Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian, but upright, and was muslim )

can we say there is bible or anything other islams ?

it's big thing the world can't believe it

but we don't care we work to end our exam with peace and we're sad for our mistakes that's cosed us on the earth

You missed my point, but maybe i didn't really make it clear.

I was trying to show you that the bible is not anymore the ruleset for a european country. Most christians are detached enough from their religion to have a good laugh. I know a theology student who likes to make cheap jokes out of some sentences of the bible. That is for me a healthy relationship. If you firmly believe in the basics but don't go ballistic on the details. Would you make a cheap joke with sentences from the quran?

The problem i have with islam is that it's not only a religion but a form of government.

I know the "liberal" islam since i lived in Marocco. Back then i saw less niqabs/burkas then i see today in europe. My mother was allowed to drive a car. In saudi arabia a women can't even sit in the front seat and needs to have a blood relative driving her. is that "modern" religion?

Oh and not to forget the recent al qaeda murder on people watching football championship...

Edited by Serclaes

Ok, so assuming that Muslims only ever attack people for revenge, what had America (and the 100 or so other nationalities that were killed that day) done to deserve the "revenge" attacks of 9/11 ?

attacks of 9/11 ?

allright ... you asked about 9/11 ? how amirca can coem to the middle east without some attacks ... they did that them selves to tell that arab did that

you don't know man ... you're really poor

they did attacks of 9/11 via c4 they plant it in all the bullding and send a air it's simply me if i am president i do better than this

there is a amircan colonel come to arabs canals and told that amirca did that he was one of the people who did that ...this fixed

other thing like amirca reach the moon ? lollllllll amirca can reach the moon ?

can u believe that ..now you will yes ? else there is some amircan person i don't remember his name ... come and told the truth it was studio editing

what else ?

how amirca can come to take our country without any game ?

why do you quote my speech and don't quote what israil did for lebanon ?

Hi syria

For the record Saudi Arabia shreds korans at its airports, sea ports and borders.

It is Wahhabi policy, and they have attempted to do it, to destroy the grave of the muslim prophet Mohamed.

The Wahhabis of Al Qaeda and their Taliban (students) have murdered hundreds of devout muslims at prayer in the mosque in the just the last month alone.

As to Mr_Tea whining about they are firing rockets at Israel oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Get off the pot or shit!

Sort out a peace deal with Hammas and Hezbolah over Palestine.

Other wise nobody is bothered how many rockets rain down on Israel; you are just one bunch of Jewish Arabs fighting a War with another bunch of Muslim and Christian Arabs in the middle east, just background noise. Next News Item Please.

Now having had my rant.

However all of this is slightly offtopic.

We are here talking about the liklehood of war with Iran.

The principle reason for this is that Iran is seen as wanting to develop nuclear weapons and having a beligerant attitude to their use.

Iran could solve most of this by doing a deal with the US on nukes.

Kind Regards walker

My mother was allowed to drive a car. In saudi arabia a women can't even sit in the front seat and needs to have a blood relative driving her. is that "modern" religion?

Oh and not to forget the recent al qaeda murder on people watching football championship...

my friend

saudi arabia i don't ever Acknowledge it and never

who told you saudi arabia are following islams ways ?

they are Traitors ( because they let israil put F-16s in their country in their lands )

and they are the people who are with israil

so i don't ever love them but that's didn't mean i will attack every saudi person no just i don't talk to saudi arabia people

they Went on violating the rules of Islam

( you make your self you don't know usa ) ?

don't you know that they want the middle east ? middle east will always defened them selves as much as they can

do you like to live free? if yes we're fighting to live free we aren't free yet ;)

we will not be free till USA bases roll back to them lands and left us alone

at the last the god promised that he will send someone calls Mehdi ask your father about him but maybe your father didn't believe in that

the Mehdi will make all the earth islamic if all the world said yes or no ;)

that's what i am waiting the prophet Mehdi the last Prophet the end of the earth of the life

then usa and others can't say no for him and the truth will show

we are in dark believe me you're not arabian you don't live in middle east

Sorry must be mixing up the countries then :Oo:

Edit:

Wait you don't talk to saudis anymore? Isn't forgiveness a virtue?

Btw. the Israel/Gaza situation ist much more complex than that. I can understand both sides in their claims but i can't understand how the people of Gaza can elect party with a terrorist arm.

Edited by Serclaes

Hi syria

For the record Saudi Arabia shreds korans at its airports, sea ports and borders.

It is Wahhabi policy, and they have attempted to do it, to destroy the grave of the muslim prophet Mohamed.

The Wahhabis of Al Qaeda and their Taliban (students) have murdered hundreds of devout muslims at prayer in the mosque in the just the last month alone.

As to Mr_Tea whining about they are firing rockets at Israel oh dear, how sad, never mind.

Get off the pot or shit!

Sort out a peace deal with Hammas and Hezbolah over Palestine.

Other wise nobody is bothered how many rockets rain down on Israel; you are just one bunch of Jewish Arabs fighting a War with another bunch of Muslim and Christian Arabs in the middle east, just background noise. Next News Item Please.

Now having had my rant.

However all of this is slightly offtopic.

We are here talking about the liklehood of war with Iran.

The principle reason for this is that Iran is seen as wanting to develop nuclear weapons and having a beligerant attitude to their use.

Iran could solve most of this by doing a deal with the US on nukes.

Kind Regards walker

Prove to me why America confused when she heard about the Iranian nuclear powers?

Or is it that America does not want Iran to have nuclear power?

Ellis has the right to have that peaceful nuclear power? Did not you see that the Western countries, such as wolves generally Agafo Iran? Or you do not feel so

Hi syria

My imaginary friend was called zebedee and lived behind the sofa and he was far better than your imaginary friend. I stopped believing in Imaginary Friends at age 2.

Trying to argue with me, via the argument, that some guy called a Mehdi who is a messenger from an imaginary friend will do XYZ holds no water.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

Hi syria

My imaginary friend was called zebedee and lived behind the sofa and he was far better than you imaginary friend. I stopped believing in Imaginary Friends at age 2.

Trying to argue with me that some guy called a Mehdi who is a messenger from an imaginary friend holds no water.

Kind Regards walker

if mohammad said someone calls Mehdi coming after me ..follow him

won't you follow him ? lol it's your choice but when he will come he will say i come all the world will hear him the sleeped people will wake up and the waked up will smack down from scare and u and me will go to find from where this voice come out ;) why do you think your self you follow your prophet if you don't follow mehdi

and your prophet jesus said someone calls ahmed will come after me so follow him and now as you see you don't follow mohammad ;)

that's the wrong dude

Hi syria

Can you take the imaginary friend stuff to bible school and argue it in a corner with your imaginary friend there. ;)

Kind Regards walker

Hi syria

Can you take the imaginary friend stuff to bible school and argue it in a corner with your imaginary friend there. ;)

Kind Regards walker

lol jesus never loved people like u

i win paradise via following prophets

you win money and technology let's see what the technology will help you

don't worry

the god will give you everything you want

because when he will take you to the hell ..you can't say anything he gived you everything ;)

you don't know man ... you're really poor

oh

they did attacks of 9/11 via c4 they plant it in all the bullding

my

lawds

So you're one of those people.

I'm out.

thread_eject.jpg

Edited by DM

attacks of 9/11 ?

they did attacks of 9/11 via c4 they plant it in all the bullding and send a air it's simply me if i am president i do better than this

can u believe that ..now you will yes ? else there is some amircan person i don't remember his name ... come and told the truth it was studio editing

So you are one of the people who believe in the conspiracy theory's of 9/11 and the Moon Landings? Interesting.

Anyway, back to War with Iran.

I support the American policy on Iran and it's nuclear capability. I believe that Iran cannot be trusted with WMD's. The Middle East is just too unstable at the moment, and giving a country like Iran or Syria a WMD would just make it worse, especially considering all the Arabs hate Israel.

If Iran got multiple amounts of nuclear weapons, they wouldn't care so much to US threats. I may be sounding a wee bit racist here but I think that Iran, and other Arab countries, are not as sensible as Russia or China, and them being allowed to have WMD's would just encourage them to use it. If NATO intervened, as if invaded Iran, Iran would just use the weapons on the invading troops.

Edited by Blackhawk

i win paradise via following prophets

Good luck with that. While you're at it, can you send my regards to Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

Good luck with that. While you're at it, can you send my regards to Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

yes and for kaka too ;)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

So you are one of the people who believe in the conspiracy theory's of 9/11 and the Moon Landings? Interesting.

Anyway, back to War with Iran.

I support the American policy on Iran and it's nuclear capability. I believe that Iran cannot be trusted with WMD's. The Middle East is just too unstable at the moment, and giving a country like Iran or Syria a WMD would just make it worse, especially considering all the Arabs hate Israel.

If Iran got multiple amounts of nuclear weapons, they wouldn't care so much to US threats. I may be sounding a wee bit racist here but I think that Iran, and other Arab countries, are not as sensible as Russia or China, and them being allowed to have WMD's would just encourage them to use it. If NATO intervened, as if invaded Iran, Iran would just use the weapons on the invading troops.

are you human ? don't you see what USA did for china ? the bomber rocket that's what they lunched ?

can you tell me who is the terrorist ?

you want us stop and let them kill us

and who's USA to talk about iran nuclear ?

USA the god of the earth everything happen USA must know it ? and control it

we are with IRAN we support freedom and other that nothing

when amirca heared about iran nuclear they come to make airstrike on iran like the wolves can you tell me why the airstrike ?

IRAN must lunch all them nuclear on all the earth to clean it and that's will happen when they will try to take our freedom away

USA and israil need criminals like adolf hitlar ;)

I was reading a good thread about the possibility of war with Iran, which I also agree is inevitable.

But now I get to read fairytale prophecies and insane religious rants, thanks syria... :rolleyes:

Trying to put this broken English into check, You're trying to say that the USSR and today's Russia are promoting peace? Well...:sigh:

If he isn't I am.

I'm not willing to lightly forget the part the Soviets played in bringing a lasting peace to Europe. I'm not willing to ignore their peace keeping deployments all around the world.

I'm British too. I recognise our relationship with Russia is thorny at best, but I don't seek to demonise them. Honour where honour is due.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Not daring to return fire?

So some hundred, or more, Rockets per year being fired up to Israel ground do not count?

As far as I'm aware the last time Syria fired rockets at any Israelies was 37 years ago.

Edited by Baff1

Yes yes, I know I used the thread-quit rocketchair, but I cant help myself :P Plus this is somewhat back on the original topic.

can you tell me why the airstrike ?

This is why:

IRAN must lunch all them nuclear on all the earth to clean it and that's will happen when they will try to take our freedom away

Unlike the rest of the nuclear-armed world, the mullahs incharge of Iran will freely nuke anyone that threatens their "perfect" way of muslim life. And given that the list of people who threaten their "perfect" way of muslim life is pretty much every human on the planet, they can not be trusted with such devices.

Edited by DM
typos

If he isn't I am.

I'm not willing to lightly forget the part the Soviets played in bringing a lasting peace to Europe. I'm not willing to ignore their peace keeping deployments all around the world.

I'm British too. I recognise our relationship with Russia is thorny at best, but I don't seek to demonise them. Honour where honour is due.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

As far as I'm aware the last time Syria fired rockets at any Israelies was 37 years ago.

yes brother that's true it's 37 years ago

till now we have our lands israil tooked it from us it's calls jolan and they won't return it

who's terrorist so ?