Sign in to follow this  
walker

War with Iran.

have you guys heard about the new iranian robot?they are not so primitive as the people think.

What, they build robots? We are screwed...

have you guys heard about the new iranian robot?they are not so primitive as the people think.

Nope, but what they can possibly even do with it? Come here with a robot and stab me in the face?

Nope, but what they can possibly even do with it? Come here with a robot and stab me in the face?

Hi metsapeikkoo

Err

More comlex than the technology needed for cruise missiles and since Iran already has a civilian space program and has launched at least one satelite I think you can work it out from there.

Iran has a lot of well educated people and it is a big country heck it is even a democracy.

Having robots that run like the Japanese ones is a technology level indicator.

Cruise missiles would be a simple solution to the Iranians warhead delivery problem, the next part would be light enough war heads.

Though of course Iran could go down the mass production route.

1 Nuke on a rocket versus tens of thousands of well guided cruise missiles.

Allows them to take the high road of "We dont have any nukes" while buiding up a perfectly legal arsenal that can carpet bomb their oponents.

Regards walker

Edited by walker

To be fair, building a robot like Asimo, but with less movement probably isn't 'Having robots that run like the Japanese ones'.

More having Robots that look the the Japanese ones.

Think of it as going to your local market, and seeing a bloke selling knock off Kelvin and Clien Boxers, or Dolce and Banana T Jackets and you have the Korean robot. Easy to imitate, tricky to do it well.

Something strange that I noticed:

-In the early 1800's we had the Napoleonic Wars

-In the early 1900's we had the World Wars

-In the early 2000's we might have a huge war in the middle east (bigger than the current ones)

Just an interesting coincidence, which I hope will be wrong.

Walker, where's the best place to get any news on this from?

mmmm maybe :p

Something strange that I noticed:

-In the early 1800's we had the Napoleonic Wars

-In the early 1900's we had the World Wars

-In the early 2000's we might have a huge war in the middle east (bigger than the current ones)

Just an interesting coincidence, which I hope will be wrong.

Walker, where's the best place to get any news on this from?

co·in·ci·dence [koh-in-si-duhns]

–noun

a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.

the condition or fact of coinciding.

an instance of this.

Its not a coincidence, ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE....(lion king voice) Seriously we humans make war on each other all the time even wikipedia will tell you that WAR There is no special pattern to it.

STGN

listen up guys

we're living in peace but USA and UK and Isra...

won't let the world live in peace they want show that they are the heroes of the earth

and they don't know that they are facing dead people who don't care about death or die

so

Iran are the strongest stratigy in the world ...

any airstrike on arabs area or any bullet will come to Iran..SY..LB.. will return to the main shoter 2 bullets

about nuclear .. you're all europian people your countries must have neuclear power but arab countrys mustn't ?

so let's play arma and no need to explain more

Regards

Malaz .. the syrian guy

Wow Iran has an zombie army? By the way Iran is Persian not Arab.

STGN

Yes, it's always the US', UK's and Israel's fault, isn't it? :rolleyes:

And no, lol, it's incredibly naive to think a strike on a country like Iran, Libya or Syria would make the country conducting the strike suffer twice as more. Especially if you mean the US, UK or Israel.

Fact is, even Russia are starting to turn against Iran, so would an attack be justifiable?

Cos, if I was Putin, it would seem more logical to either support the US/UN or be Neutral than be against them backing Iran.

dude..

Iran-Syria-Lebanon

only the people who want live in peace

saudi arabia ..egypt..jordon..etc..

they are Traitors .. like dogs

STGN:

Iran presian but muslims

muslims are one

we are not like US and UK and IS we live in peace

but they want try some films ..action films in our country

and we have our prophet told us when someone wanna attack your lands

DIE...> and go Live to heaven that's why we are waiting we wanna heaven ;)

I'm pretty sure this is a troll but....

So....if all you Muslim guys live in peace. Iran-Iraq war. Explain. In your own time, go on.

Look, all recent terror attacks, major wars, current conflicts ect. about 75% ( a rough estimate) have came from Terrorist claiming to be Muslim.

Apart from Iran/Iraq, Somalia??? Iraqi Invasion of Kuqait? All the in fighting in Lebanon? Hezbollah?

Need it be continued?

Now Im not saying other religions don't have conflicts, as they do, but thats another discussion.

dude..

Iran-Syria-Lebanon

only the people who want live in peace

saudi arabia ..egypt..jordon..etc..

they are Traitors .. like dogs

STGN:

Iran presian but muslims

muslims are one

we are not like US and UK and IS we live in peace

but they want try some films ..action films in our country

and we have our prophet told us when someone wanna attack your lands

DIE...> and go Live to heaven that's why we are waiting we wanna heaven ;)

Peace? Define your peace.

Like dogs? Dogs are often stupidly loyal not traitors.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan are all Muslim dominated countries so they must be one too?

STGN

Look, all recent terror attacks, major wars, current conflicts ect. about 75% ( a rough estimate) have came from Terrorist claiming to be Muslim.

Apart from Iran/Iraq, Somalia??? Iraqi Invasion of Kuqait? All the in fighting in Lebanon? Hezbollah?

Not in my country they haven't.

It's the Catholics that do the bulk of it round here.

Fighting in Lebanon is done not only by Muslims. It takes two. Or in Lebanon's case, three. Muslim, Christian and Jew.

It's not that Muslims are having more wars and terrorism than anyone else, it's just that you are only intrested in the ones they are involved in because you are involved in it too.

If we look at Iraq, a secular government with a predominantly muslim population was invaded by secular governments with predominantly christian populations.

If we look at Iran, they are a muslim country that has not been to war for a very long time in comparison to my christian country which has gone to war about 5 times since they last did. And we routinely threaten to attack Iran. One day we might.

Is it becuase they are muslims that we are threatening to start a war with them? Of course not. That would be a racist agenda and ever since Hitler the free world has avoided attacking people based on their chosen religion.

You may choose to look at Iran Iraq and Somalia, but you could equally have chosen look at Columbia, Venezuala or Equador. You could have chosen Georgia, Ossetia and Abkazia. You could have looked at the former Yugoslavia, Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia, where christians and muslims fought. Israel were Christians, Jews and muslims fight. You could of chosen to look at East Timor, Haiti or Grenada, but you didn't. But you choose to limit your view to muslims only.

That was your choice. Not theirs.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Peace? Define your peace.

In his case, peace means being bombed by Israel from time to time and not daring to return fire. It is the peace of a country surrounded by vastly superior enemy forces who are able to and willing to attack with impunity.

Edited by Baff1

Not daring to return fire?

So some hundred, or more, Rockets per year being fired up to Israel ground do not count?

I chose Muslim countries because Syria was talking about Muslim countries, so it sort of goes part and parcel.

Furthermore, if you fully quoted I even stated other Religions cause conflicts too.

But quoting that single chunk was your choice, not theirs.

For This..

Denimark People Maked Mistake With Arabs

STGN : can you tell me why your country wrote and paint pictures about our prophet mohamad and wreck the quran the problem that the people who did that they are Lawyers and learners to Digg ignorant?

your country think them selves nice with this step

don't you know that there is no religions in the world other muslim religion

if you ask why or how or i lie > in quran and in your books the god wrote (who chosed other the islams religion ..we will not agree him and at the last he is one of the losers)

and now all europ fighting muslims ...

as Baff1 said that's right ..that peace you and you looking for is that israil lunch rockets and bomb everything and all the world won't us have to revange or simply when USA feel that israil will be destroyed completely they try to make Sanctions for arabs

for your info .. USA lunched Sanctions on syria befor long time till now but huh we are living like sun

those euro try to show us that muslims religion are not real and lie religion

and about usa this country trying to make the world in peace the world won't usa in kazighstan and other countrys ... why she didn't go out of that ?

we are living and working for the Right.. and other the right nothing on us and on euro

at the last we repeat again

all the world won't USA in iraq WOn't israil in lebanon why they won't leave us they are looking to clean our country from treats ? i don't think

and iran the supported country buy the god that the god promised about them

the heroes who will show the world things that the Civilizations never seen

all world think the pc are Civilizations and nuclear are Civilizations and mobile are Civilizations

it's nothing

our logo " Freedom Or Die "

can you tell me why your country wrote and paint pictures about our prophet mohamad and wreck the quran

This double standard always cracks me up.

On the one hand, you've got many (note I said many, not all) Muslims burning bibles & flags, and calling the gods of other religions various un-repeatable slurs.

Yet on the other, as soon as anyone even suggests something bad about Islam or mohammad then they must die in the eternal fires of hell (or whatever punishment is the Muslim equivalent)

This

79200884444AM_1-5.jpg

and this

islam-demotivational-poster-1208108886.jpg

spring to mind :rolleyes:

Fact is, even Russia are starting to turn against Iran, so would an attack be justifiable?

Cos, if I was Putin, it would seem more logical to either support the US/UN or be Neutral than be against them backing Iran.

Unfortunately, during last 20 years our government mostly tries to be good and nice for EU/US but not to make independent policy which is good for Russia at first and for somebody else at second.:(

Unfortunately, during last 20 years our government mostly tries to be good and nice for EU/US but not to make independent policy which is good for Russia at first and for somebody else at second.:(

befor 20 years and more russian was the best people who support the peace and freedom

and now look at russian soviet ..who did that ???????? ? ofcourse all the world know:(

Edited by syria