Sign in to follow this  

does any body know why pond p3d files in structures folder do not show ripples in visotor, just green textures, i get data not found, i have no other problem with showing up textures with other p3d 's files

thanks if you can help me

Edited by plumose 219

does any body know why pond p3d files in structures folder dos ,ent show ripples in visotor, just green textures, i get data not found, i have no over problem with showing up textures with over p3d 's files

thanks if you can help me

Don't worry about it, Bulldozer (where you get the 3D view) is designed to run together with the actual Visitor program while being able to access the operating system thus it needs to uses minimal memory and graphics power which is why features like clutter, water effects etc... are turned off.

Don't worry about how the pond looks in Visitor when you load the island in to ArmA 2 everything will look like it should :smile:

TIP: Read what you write after you finish before posting, I was having some trouble understanding what your problem is because I couldn't read the careless spelling. :wink:

I've a trouble in finding the DAM object...

this one, for explaining:

Land_Dam_ConcP_20.jpg

Anyone knows where this object is? :)

Another issue: where i can find the sk_pond objects i've seen publicized on some websites as stackable objects? all links are broken...

The DAM object is in roads2, but not in the roads2 that comes with the tools, you have to unpack the roads2 that comes with ArmA2.

And all pond objects I know are in structures\pond

Cheers,

D.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov