Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

Army of the Czecho-Slovakia republic 1938-1945

Your armor texture always impressing me much! Any T-34 85 could be in a plan for a bonus? Of course, I know you would include T-34 43 anyway.

Your armor texture always impressing me much! Any T-34 85 could be in a plan for a bonus? Of course, I know you would include T-34 43 anyway.

Maybe later I will do. The brigade is given at the end of 1944 to 1945

arma22011-06-1306-59-25-04.jpg

arma22011-06-1306-54-24-40.jpg

arma22011-06-1306-54-42-54.jpg

Looking good ;)

One question; why is the star upside-down on some tanks?

And british Cromwell...."Desert Rats"...7th armoured division.

Are those ones the guys that fought bravely in North Africa ? In Tobrouk ?

Beautiful looking work there petr, excellent attention to detail too. Real top work.

P.S. Is that a "Comet" in the middle picture, with the sawn-off 17 pounder? - I hope so, it is my favourite allied tank of ww2.

ProfTournesol, thank you for saying "bravely".

After a closer look, I realise the tank in the middle picture on the end of the row isn't a "Comet" :(

Edited by archsceptic.

Are you planning to release those nice tank packs as an independing addon?

Do you face? not, and texture are the head of ArmA II, the same head. ArmA1 head with eyes open, ArmA II closed. In the game it does not matter because there will generate a random texture faces. The model was originally designed for ArmA1 mod, but I finally decided a section on "Western Army" to do for ArmA II, mainly in ArmAII I've seen pořdné British troops and tanks. When I saw the unit, it was a poor retexty Cromwell tanks and I have never seen in the right proportions, and corresponding to the state.In addition infantry should appear Bren Mk.I, BrenCarrier, Sten Mk.II and Mk.III and Lee Enfield. Richly on the Germans just shot. I am a work in a model tank Challenger.

buldozer2012-08-0401-22-10-28.jpg

All looking very nice Petr! I'm looking forward to seeing a Challenger, you should be able to use a lot of the Cromwell hull to make one.

:cool:

That's what I'm doing a lot of spare parts is from Cromwell, rear, wheels, belts, all the model does not just happen, the tower and front torso. The lid will do just the driver. Conning tower hatch and the shooter is also consistent with Cromwell. The Czechoslovak army reached the end of the war 1/4 production.

Very nice mod units, vehicles weapons etc. I have question you work on this alone? Wenn the mod will be ready you plan to release only units vehicles etc or do you plan to make some missions/campaign for this to.

Everything I do out of the map itself. A colleague is preparing for ArmA II map. For the ARMA It did not. As for ArmA ArmA II will be for a minimum of Mission, but I would like to do a campaign, it will perhaps be ready map - Mařenice.

ArmA 1 version its here : http://acsr1938.blog.cz/1207/csa38-verze-1-04-pro-arma

Ok, thanks for info. Good to hear that you planning to make campaign. Its always good wenn mod is released that players have few missions to play. But campaign sounds even better. Cant wait to play :)

Map looks nice, on pictures we do not see too much :). Do you have some ww2 type buldings or you use houses from arma 2 in villages?

This Mod, is and looks amazing!,

Good to see there are mods being made about the war in Czecho-Slovakia

In this same area, buildings are 200 years old. Some buildings can be used from "ArmA II", but the main part of the buildings have to do it - half-timbered houses.

http://www.obecmarenice.cz/wp-content/gallery/galarie/16.jpg

You need more houses? I remember Mondkalb made a couple of houses for his Celle map that might be suitable for your purposes, I think there are also some half-timbered houses in here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14828

Not the "WWII" buildings, it is all useless Normandy. Czechoslovak borderland has specific building.