Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

Army of the Czecho-Slovakia republic 1938-1945

fantastic petrtlach...looks so great with this details and textures (happy:D)

Say Petr, have you already included / or do you plan on including this version of PzKpfW II - with the 'round' front?

11_copy100.jpg

9f3f_1.jpg

topas & petrtlach

Why wont you merge your efforts for better and bigger mod?

CYXAPNK,

Bigger does not automatically mean better :)

But on a serious note:The cooperation between ACSR and W39 is there already; and is being continued since the early OFP days of both mods.

(See Petrtlach even linking to an already non-existing W39 ofp-era homepage in his signature) ;)

In the A2 version the W39 mod will share the german firearms with ACSR; as well as a selection (or all) of the above shown german tanks (however more or less edited or upgraded texturewise; we'd very much like to adapt these visually to the already existing vehicles)

This will save a lot time and surely helps to avoid a ridiculous situations when 2 mod teams try to cover the same era and thematics separately. Plus gives us an oportunity to be occupied with different German stuff, like 'exotic' PKWs or LKWs.

:cheers:

Edited by topas

Well, I wish you good luck and to have fun while making it ;) . If you need to translate smth from/into Russian or Ukrainian - I'm at your service.

Say Petr, have you already included / or do you plan on including this version of PzKpfW II - with the 'round' front?

11_copy100.jpg

9f3f_1.jpg

The first picture is PZ.kpfw II. Ausf. B, yesterday I had finished, it will be.

The first picture is PZ.kpfw II. Ausf. B, yesterday I had finished, it will be.

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-266.gif

PS: Don't know, probably you've seen this already - in case you didn't, some (rare?) footage of Slovenská Poľná Armáda, as it participates in events of September 1939

VrwWakPLKgw

Edited by topas

Really nice mod Petr! Very detailed, nice models!

(PetÅ™e, prosím, pÅ™eÄetl by jste si PM? Poslal jsem Vám zprávu)

Really nice mod Petr! Very detailed, nice models!

(PetÅ™e, prosím, pÅ™eÄetl by jste si PM? Poslal jsem Vám zprávu)

Yes...Today.

PZ.kpfw. III. B

arma22011-01-2112-56-32-45.jpg

Stug III. (zero serie, remade 5 tanks PZ.III B (1937-1938))

arma22011-01-2112-53-01-82.jpg

arma22011-01-2112-52-52-31.jpg

Wow, Didn't expect to see the StuG here. Nice addition

PS: Where was the long list of planned addons? In the ArmA1 thread?

Just asking, becasue I'm curious if you're planning to make only tanks or maybe wheeled vehicles too? (for the germans I mean)

Edited by topas
forgot to ask sth

Wow, Didn't expect to see the StuG here. Nice addition

PS: Where was the long list of planned addons? In the ArmA1 thread?

Just asking, becasue I'm curious if you're planning to make only tanks or maybe wheeled vehicles too? (for the germans I mean)

Probably nobody. Serial production Stug. III began in 1940. This series is a zero. Stug will package "September 1939 " mod. Even doopravím LTM35 and send link. Were corrected and konfigruaÄní files. Will it:

LTM35

LTM35 befehlswagen

LTM38

PZ.bfw. I. Ausf. A

PZ.bfw. I. Ausf. B

PZ. kpfw. I. Ausf. A

PZ. kpfw. I. Ausf. B

PZ. kpfw. II. Ausf. B

PZ. kpfw. II. Ausf. C

PZ. kpfw. III. Ausf. B

PZ. kpfw. III. Ausf. C

PZ. kpfw. III. Ausf. D

PZ. kpfw. IV. Ausf. A

PZ. kpfw. IV. Ausf. B

PZ. kpfw. IV. Ausf. C

Stug. III.

In the future, perhaps even a technician will come, it is not divide PZ. kpfw. III Ausf. A PZ.kpfw. II.Ausf. D

Edited by petrtlach

Mine vz.36. Left firing mine, right loading. The rings are launching composition. Most authors model the firing composition forgotten.

8cmminavz36.jpg

Czechoslovak 8 cm Morat vz.36

8cmminometvz36.jpg

The 8 cm minomet vz. 36 (mortar model 36) was a medium mortar designed by the Å koda Works during the Thirties. Intended as standard medium infantry mortar for the Czech Army all available weapons were impressed into service by the German Army when they occupied Bohemia-Moravia in March 1939 and the Slovaks seized approximately one hundred fifty when they declared independence from Czechoslovakia at the same time. Slovak weapons saw combat in the Slovak-Hungarian War, the invasion of Poland, the opening months of Operation Barbarossa and the Slovak National Uprising.

Design

The 8 cm minomet vz. 36 was a close copy of the French Brandt series of mortars. While it differed in details the most important thing was that its ammunition was incompatible with the Brandt mortars. It fired two different mortar bombs, a light 3.265 kilograms (7.20 lb) bomb to a range of 3,400 metres (3,700 yd) and a heavy 6.85 kilograms (15.1 lb) bomb to 3,400 metres (3,700 yd). It broke down into three loads, barrel, baseplate and tripod, for transport. Normally one man carried each piece.

Operational useA

pproximately 900 were in Czech service in September 1938. Nothing specific is known about German use although it likely saw service mostly with 2nd-line and reserve troops. Slovakia seized approximately one hundred fifty when they declared independence from Czechoslovakia in March 1939. They were used as the standard medium infantry mortar for the duration of the war. They saw combat in the Slovak-Hungarian War, the invasion of Poland, the opening months of Operation Barbarossa and the Slovak National Uprising.

Edited by petrtlach

woo men that looks so great love the textures so detail...do you need a sound artist ?

I can't wait for this mod and September 1939 mod. :) Great job.

And british Cromwell...."Desert Rats"...7th armoured division.

arma22011-06-1113-11-28-06.jpg

arma22011-06-1113-11-18-48.jpg