Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

Army of the Czecho-Slovakia republic 1938-1945

I made a small addition. Original rifle "G98", which was the version for "ArmA", so I renamed it to "K98b", today I did right rifle "gewehr98 'corresponds to the appearance of the First World War.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/arma2OA2012-12-2603-59-31-75.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/arma2OA2012-12-2604-00-49-96.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/arma2OA2012-12-2604-03-18-20.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:48 ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 ----------

Hand weapons in ArmA II version today (for campaing 1938):

K98k

K98b

K98k Scope

Gewehr 98

Gewehr 98 Scope

Standard Model 1924

LP08

LP08 with 32rnd magazine

P08

P08 with 32rnd magazine

MP18

MP28

MP35

M.P.38

MG30(ö)

MG34

Walther PP

Walther PPK

Walther P-38

Mauser 1896 (C-96)

Rifle Mannlicher vz.1895

Carabin Mannlicher vz.1895

Rifle vz.23

Rifle vz.24

Rifle vz.33

LMG vz.26

LMG vz.30

Pistol vz.22

Pistol vz.24

Pistol vz.27

Pistol vz.36

Pistol vz.38

SMG vz.38

HMG vz.7/24

HMG vz.37

I like your artwork on weapon. Very impressive. And hope could get them in nice anims. as well and not to waste the great art of the models.

I like your artwork on weapon. Very impressive. And hope could get them in nice anims. as well and not to waste the great art of the models.

Thanks. as if these weapons had been animated in "ArmA". Now I'm trying to fix little things in animations. And now something "out of place". When I made ​​the G98 rifle in the form of WWI

arma2OA2012-12-2704-43-19-19.jpg

arma2OA2012-12-2704-38-39-41.jpg

arma2OA2012-12-2704-39-38-53.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x104/petrtlach/arma2OA2012-12-2704-39-57-67.jpg

That is beyond what I've expected, quality work as always Petr! Authenticity and details of the rifles are outstanding, even to the very optics mounted on the scoped version and the trench magazines. Although not removable, it was an excellent way of extending magazine capacity to (25?) rounds.

a HUGE thumbs up for the lastest additions, petrtlach.

(nice touch with those whiote work/barracks uniforms)

a HUGE thumbs up for the lastest additions, petrtlach.

(nice touch with those whiote work/barracks uniforms)

Thanks, currently I'm working on equipment for the medic and engineer. Sapper should eventually be able to build and destroy obstacles.

Hello, first: I would like to thank for your work on this mod. Second thing: I think this site: http://gasmasklexikon.com/Page/ChechRep.htm can be useful soon or later. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. In the city where I live we have a museum of firefighting equipment, where we have German and Czechoslovak gas masks. German I have at home when I was putting together the uniform of a fire brigade of the Second World War. Access to the museum as a member of the choir (more Cheef) I have unlimited. Moreover, the basis for the creation of the Czechoslovak units using manual of that time and confine use photographs to create texture and more texture paint.

Let me guess: Králíky museum?
Not, Fire museum in Chrastava

---------- Post added at 03:17 ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 ----------

medical bag for a German medic. Still will aid kits for belt fastening.

ArmA_germanArmAIIz5.jpg

Petrtlach,

Your work is outstanding aswell as the time you put into detail, well done. :rthumb:

Oh very impressive Petrtlach,how much peoples work on this mod ?

Oh very impressive Petrtlach,how much peoples work on this mod ?

Branzik make map Marenice and other I, this was also in ArmA and OFP version. I make texture, models, skripts, recording sounds, make missions....;)therefore work for a long time always

Sure, mate, it's understandable when you make all of these by yourself alone. So we have to keep waiting for it...

Wow didn't think it was possible, how is the dirt on top so low but the trench inside is deep

Wow didn't think it was possible, how is the dirt on top so low but the trench inside is deep

yet this is only a test. When will cooperate ModelMaker and mapmaker, so it do almost anything.

arma2OA2013-01-0617-58-14-93_zps83791bd7.jpg

arma2OA2013-01-0617-59-22-54_zpse8dd2a3e.jpg

Edited by petrtlach