Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH SMG pack 1.0

Hi, Master R.H., I'm still waiting for better version of Eotech optics for all your weapons.

Hi, Master R.H., I'm still waiting for better version of Eotech optics for all your weapons.

I hope you mean the reticle -if yes , yea its alot of work - test new lasers etc stuff

I found a tiny lil' bug - I noticed when firing the UMP45 the recoil makes the weapon kick ... down. The more I shoot the farther I get towards the ground - Only weapon I've tested it with so can't say how many that does this.

EDIT: P90 does it as well

Using CO - ACE2 & Latest Beta

Edited by Sethos

I found a tiny lil' bug - I noticed when firing the UMP45 the recoil makes the weapon kick ... down. The more I shoot the farther I get towards the ground - Only weapon I've tested it with so can't say how many that does this.

Using CO - ACE2 & Latest Beta

Ye , i know that , in future version will be fixed

Hello RH. Please forgive me in advance for the bad English. I really liked your SMG addon. And I would like to alter it slightly so that some weapons (MP7, pp2000, MAc10, TPM) into the pistol slot, I have a very long time trying to do this, but I've got bad - the weapon had risen in the slot for the pistol, but get a bad animation.

I do not know what to do in the configuration file (bin). Maybe you can help me and redo these files. To my dream has come true.

I beg to forgive me if my request seems stupid. In this game, I'm a newbie.

Please only do so as an optional feature. MP7, for example, is used as a primary weapon in several military and police units. Generally the concept of SMGs as "backup" weapons (strapped to your thigh?) is pretty flawed and unrealistic.

Please only do so as an optional feature. MP7, for example, is used as a primary weapon in several military and police units. Generally the concept of SMGs as "backup" weapons (strapped to your thigh?) is pretty flawed and unrealistic.

Yeah, sounded as though something out of modern warfare.

I still want to clarify that I was able to move MP7, pp2000, Mac10,

TPM and MP5 to pistol slot, but get a bad animation, and most

bad that his left hand glued to the arms. It turns out a diabolical picture when running from a third party. Left hand turns very long.

If you do not have time to correct the configuration file, tell my how to remove the left of the weapon when the soldiers running?

I have one more question - what option slot regulations and

movement of hands and arms animation?

I want to make sure that the display options weapon slots pistols were identical parameters slot rifles - how?

Guys please help me. For me

This idea has already become a problem. Maybe I'm crazy, but so far I have this

problem can not be allowed to play can not.

Edited by krosskin

ok i will look at it maybe few small smgs in pistol slot isnot bad idea

Definitely isn't :) I support the request.

Specifically would be nice to see:

MP5K

MP7 w/standart clip, if possible (extended won't let it fit into a holster).

Steyr TMP

Uzi mini

Huh? :)

Another one.

There's a serial issue thigh holster for MP5K and MP7 series, SSMP5KH382.

Edited by DarkWanderer

Definitely isn't :) I support the request.

Specifically would be nice to see:

MP5K

MP7 w/standart clip, if possible (extended won't let it fit into a holster).

Steyr TMP

Uzi mini

Huh? :)

Another one.

There's a serial issue thigh holster for MP5K and MP7 series, SSMP5KH382.

You didn't honestly think I meant it would be impossible to carry one in a thigh holster, did you?

You didn't honestly think I meant it would be impossible to carry one in a thigh holster, did you?

I thought you meant that one would not do it. But if someone buys it - someone uses it. And not just strikeball players.

I thought you meant that one would not do it. But if someone buys it - someone uses it. And not just strikeball players.

I don't doubt that there are situations where security/police personnel might want to carry the MP7 holstered or concealed, but they are still carrying it as their primary weapon.

The issue is with carrying the MP7 as a backup/sidearm in addition to a primary weapon (rifle or even MG). The only place I find I mention of such use is in airsoft.

I am very please do MP7, pp2000, MAc10, TPM in the slot

Pistol - please help my crazy mind

Any chance of an update for this pack Mr Hammer? Torches and lasers (where possible) would be fantastic. I love all of your weapon packs, but this one is my favorite :)

I'd be interested in the "sidearm-type" SMG/PDWs as an addition.

If anyone's concerned about being too much like Modern Warfare 2, I should note incidentally that out of the four machine pistols in that, two of them (the "G18" and "M93 Raffica") were really just full auto-modified versions of their semiauto counterparts (the G17 and 92F). Amusingly, to me that just supports the idea that the Handguns should have had Red Dot Sights allowed...

LOVE the smgs! Fun CQB weapons that will have a special place in my next mission, for sure!

Any chance of an update for this pack Mr Hammer? Torches and lasers (where possible) would be fantastic. I love all of your weapon packs, but this one is my favorite :)

MP5 tactical with flashlight :) p90 with flashlight or laser etc al that sounds realy good would love to see that also

(ps i am confident that RH will do that, as he did with his other packs, he just hasn't come around to do this pack yet.)

Can someone tell me how to make this mod work, especially with ACE?

Unlike the MK18 and M4 pack, this only shows up in the main menu. No way to get an ammo box or any of the weapons. :confused:

I installed it the same way as the M4 and M18 pack, as well as countless other mods. I don't see why this one would install differently? There are no instructions either.. just the generic mod installation guide (which is insufficient for this mod?).

Can someone tell me how to make this mod work, especially with ACE?

Unlike the MK18 and M4 pack, this only shows up in the main menu. No way to get an ammo box or any of the weapons. :confused:

I installed it the same way as the M4 and M18 pack, as well as countless other mods. I don't see why this one would install differently? There are no instructions either.. just the generic mod installation guide (which is insufficient for this mod?).

Be sure you using OA/CO version for your newest version of ArmA 2 OA/CO

If you have only a ArmA 2 - it should work and under ammo > RH SMG box /or something similar/

Edited by RobertHammer

Be sure you using OA/CO version for your newest version of ArmA 2 OA/CO

If you have only a ArmA 2 - it should work and under ammo > RH SMG box /or something similar/

Thanks for the quick reply. It is ArmA 2 CO. I downloaded version 1.02 and it worked fine. 1.0 didn't.

I'm liking the Uzi. Any PPSH-41s in any of your packs?