Sign in to follow this  

haha...ok then letz testing this beta :pistols:

Great news LordJarhead.

Looking forward to downloading it! Finally there will be awesome sounds in OA :)

Don't worry about it being a beta Jarhead! Remember if anyone whines, the fanbois amongst us will kick their asses !

Just watch us :)

Looking forward to having a good 'listen' !

Of course it now does mean that I will be on the Armaholic site pressing F5 every few minutes !

Edited by Kremator
To add my addictive habits

But im a Perfectionist on this.

Good for us, I know this mod is going to be excellent. Can't wait to try it out when I return.. :cool:

AWESOME!

I have full access to mirroring my mod on Armaholic! So, its a questin of may two or three days. Then you can check it out for yourselves!

Anyway: A new Video is finish. It'll be online tomorrow! It'll show you the Helicopter sounds, the Environment, some weapons and a nice A-10 flying and shooting with the new Gau8 sounds.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

AWESOME!

I have full access to mirroring my mod on Armaholic! So, its a questin of may two or three days. Then you can check it out for yourselves!

Anyway: A new Video is finish. It'll be online tomorrow! It'll show you the Helicopter sounds, the Environment, some weapons and a nice A-10 flying and shooting with the new Gau8 sounds.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Wow...looking forward. Cant wait

Nice work guys many luck in this.

The

is now online. It'll show you some helicopters, some Explosions and the Environment. Hope you like it.

Its the last Video until the Beta has released.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Absolutely stunning!

My only complaint would be the A-10, I am not sure what it sounds like from every distance and angle, but from all the videos I have seen it sounds much more high pitched, like these:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68C5bkbDNLs&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68C5bkbDNLs&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiCWrL6VjsY&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiCWrL6VjsY&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYmn_xYB78&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYmn_xYB78&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-pdvirHDQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-pdvirHDQ&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Richie.

Edited by Guest

Hi Richie,

yah i was always thinking about that part. but a real nice Gau8B sound u can have, is the nice one from hifi-mod. So mine would sound like the same. So i thought i work around a little bit and this is my own nice gau8 sound. ok, its not realistic. but i like it and it realy match to the rest i guess.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Awesome work, the sounds sound really good. I do agree with richie though, that GAU8 should roar. right now it sounds like a Gau19. The reason those guns are so loud and make that noise is because it is spitting out those huge 30mm rounds at 4200 round per minute.

Hi Richie,

yah i was always thinking about that part. but a real nice Gau8B sound u can have, is the nice one from hifi-mod. So mine would sound like the same. So i thought i work around a little bit and this is my own nice gau8 sound. ok, its not realistic. but i like it and it realy match to the rest i guess.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

I really do appreciate your work Jarhead, this is an amazing mod! I definitely agree, Hifi Gau-8 is beautiful! You should still try and make the best realism you can though, in my opinion. :)

Maybe you can contact Hifi, (Mark), and ask if you may use his sounds, or reference from them? I know him quite well and could contact him if you like!

Regards,

Richie.

I really do appreciate your work Jarhead, this is an amazing mod! I definitely agree, Hifi Gau-8 is beautiful! You should still try and make the best realism you can though, in my opinion. :)

Maybe you can contact Hifi, (Mark), and ask if you may use his sounds, or reference from them? I know him quite well and could contact him if you like!

Regards,

Richie.

Thanks for this, but I'm in contact with mark day by day! He was helping to make my mod as modular as HiFi. So it has a reason! If you like a sound from HiFi, it is no problem to switch the files. My mod is constructed like HiFi TO DO things like that! So the User have always the choice: "what sound i want to use for which gun? JSRS? HiFi? Or an other one?" Thats no problem than!

Maybe i make a new Gau8B sound, when the time is there. Of course the mod will be updated so often i can do it, so with the first big update, there will be a new gau8 sound i think.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

AWSOME SOUND love the LAV the most good work man dont cahgne the lav more may onyl a bit if you like butits great the explosions also good maybe a big GBU more louder.

only to cahnge a bit is the GAU rest is perfect

WANT BETA

Thanks for this, but I'm in contact with mark day by day! He was helping to make my mod as modular as HiFi. So it has a reason! If you like a sound from HiFi, it is no problem to switch the files. My mod is constructed like HiFi TO DO things like that! So the User have always the choice: "what sound i want to use for which gun? JSRS? HiFi? Or an other one?" Thats no problem than!

Maybe i make a new Gau8B sound, when the time is there. Of course the mod will be updated so often i can do it, so with the first big update, there will be a new gau8 sound i think.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

That's fantastic to know Jarhead! Can't wait to try it

Wow very nice Video. Like richie and the others said...i dont like the Sounds of the Gau8 too. But like you said....it can changed with Hifi ones^^

Hearing these sounds, I thought I'd wear my helmet, grab my rifle and go outside to see what's going on...

Holly crap... Outstanding SFX.

Regards,

TB