Sign in to follow this  

Very glad to hear about progress being made. :)

I think vehicles are fine in OA, so I think I'll just grab the weapon sounds

thanks to the modularity of your mod ;)

Most Vehicles r ok so far. But i just want to make my own helicopters. But thanks to the modularity of HiFi and also my own mod, its up to ur self what u want to hear in game.

Hope this f*****ing fraps prob getting fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Ok, so far so good.

A List of the Mod so far.

@JSRS-Environment : Environment, Soniccracks, Movement = 105 MB

@JSRS-Weapons : All Hand-weapons, not Vehicle-weapons = 132 MB

@JSRS-VehicleWeapons : All Vehicle-weapons (Like Sidewinder) = 24.2 MB

@JSRS-Vehicles : All Helicopters reworked = 266 MB

@JSRS all at once = 529 MB with more than 1300 mew Sounds

And this is just the beginning

Thought this is may interesting. Maybe i have good news for you this week too :).

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Thanks for the info. And going by the latest vid you have, its sounds great! Simply one of the most outstanding sound mods yet. :)

Sounds realy interesting ;)

i can`t wait for testing your sound mod...

sweeeet. this is gonna be great. though I have 1 question: will A2 weapons be supported or is this for standalone OA?

sweeeet. this is gonna be great. though I have 1 question: will A2 weapons be supported or is this for standalone OA?

I think he has allready posted videos about new ArmA2 weapon sounds, so I presume this mod supports Vanilla OA and ArmA2, and CO :p

I just got a woody..

Eagerly awaiting the release of this mod. Keep up the good work !

Testet so far only on Arma2 Vanilla and Arma2 with OA, not OA standalone.

!EVERY WEAPON IS GOING TO BE CHANGED! So, m9SD or KSVK, no problem, all weapons of Arma2 Vanilla and the OA-AddOns! There is no Weapon in the Game, that isn't changed.

Sounds working without OA too, so should be no problem when playing without OA. Movement dont work on Arma2 Vanilla, so for this u have to install the OA-Addons. But its a simple Config entry i have to change for this, thats it.

But remember, i have installed Arma2 with OA and only tested on this. Sometimes with OA addon, sometimes i turned it off (Started the Arma2.exe in Arma2 folder).

Hope it'll helps and answer ur question a bit ;).

Anyway: My mod is a little bit more separate than HiFi!

In HiFi u have all weapons in .pbo's, in my mod you have the Weapons, for example the JSRS-AK107 and the separate config, JSRS-AK107_c. So if u want to use one of the HiFi weapons (for example) u have to delete both of my .pbo's.

JSRS-AK107

JSRS-AK107_c

=

HiFi_AK107

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

so whats the eta looking like bro? i cant wait to get rid of those underwhelming scar sounds... FPDR ...god.

When I was modding, I hated it when people asked "when" would you release the thingie.

But I'd allow myself to do it... (shame on me) :

- When would it be released ? -

Okey, I get it... when it is ready, fair enough then, heh.

Where is the door? I'm off -> []

Regards,

TB

When I was modding, I hated it when people asked "when" would you release the thingie.

But I'd allow myself to do it... (shame on me) :

- When would it be released ? -

Okey, I get it... when it is ready, fair enough then, heh.

Where is the door? I'm off -> []

Regards,

TB

Damm right Made. Btw: FFUR for ArmA would we be really nice. When is the release^^

Easy guys. Im on it! I have a lot more to do this time.

Im getting in contact with armaholic today. So i'll see whats the eta.

Sry for the damn long time.

Jarhead

Worth the wait Jarhead !

WORTH THE WAIT !

Nice ;)

I know its a long fu*** time from my first thread-entry until now, and not really much happened until now! FPDR

But im a Perfectionist on this. So it have to be good when i'll bring it. Im scared that the result i not what the people waiting for... there will be trouble, of course. Its a beta. So there is still a lot to do. But first im getting in touch with armaholic, they may mirroring my mod for me.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Nice ;)

I know its a long fu*** time from my first thread-entry until now, and not really much happened until now! FPDR

But im a Perfectionist on this. So it have to be good when i'll bring it. Im scared that the result i not what the people waiting for... there will be trouble, of course. Its a beta. So there is still a lot to do. But first im getting in touch with armaholic, they may mirroring my mod for me.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Hopefully they do.....that means if Armaholic mirrors it we can have acess to the beta? Whooooo:yay::yay::yay:

Hopefully they do.....that means if Armaholic mirrors it we can have acess to the beta? Whooooo:yay::yay::yay:

When Armaholic mirrors it (and they will, i think) than all of u can download this mod and test it out of course.

but remember, if you want to complain, this is a beta! :D (This is my perfect alibi!)

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

When Armaholic mirrors it (and they will, i think) than all of u can download this mod and test it out of course.

but remember, if you want to complain, this is a beta! :D (This is my perfect alibi!)

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Hey ArmA2 Operation arrowhead is Beta too^^...so dont worry about it.