Sign in to follow this  

Let me know if I can help out in any way.

I wanna test too!! :D

MOTHER OF GOD DIS IS AWESOME! so is its just hand held weapons? or the whole deal? either way i dont care... if its just small arms i can use vehicle sounds from other mods. cause those scar sounds made the mod for me!

MOTHER OF GOD DIS IS AWESOME! so is its just hand held weapons? or the whole deal? either way i dont care... if its just small arms i can use vehicle sounds from other mods. cause those scar sounds made the mod for me!

"New Soundmod for Arma2. Its a overhaul of war09mod. This mod should change the following things:

1: Weapons

2: Enviremont

3: Vehicles (!Maybe if i have enough time!)"

so maybe vehicle sounds... whether there is or isn't its fine. anything to gimme dat scar sound faster:cool:

Thanks all of you! I'm maybe will working with MarkXIII together so we'll can maybe do soon a first Beta-Release!

And this Vehicles: There was all already finish! But then came the new effects added! As accelerating or multiple sound effects at once. In addition, the OA also brings changes in the config again! But it should not be a problem, to accommodate the new effects!

I must say that I like some of the Vehiclesounds by BIS. For example, some helicopters or the Abrams. This sounds in reality almost exactly like that! Because he is driven by a turbine. Fits i think.

So thanks again for the nice Words!!! :)

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Awesome man! Can't wait for Beta-release. Your hard work will be payed off with praise. :D

Awesome man! Can't wait for Beta-release. Your hard work will be payed off with praise. :D

Thanks ;)

Thanks to MarkXIII i can now using the HiFi-File-System. So my mod will be modular as HiFi. We want to enforce this type of system.

The player should have the opportunity for every single weapon itself choose a sound. This allows players to select their very own soundscape. Any way he likes it. And if there is a firstonce basis, it is also easier for the modder to change quickly and easily a particular sound or a specific config.

Therefore I appeal to the sound modder. A Use of this system is not only user friendly, it is much easier to edit!

One more thing incidentally: The sound work is now running really well. Without a clearly defined something: I think I'll put a beta version next weekend to release ready. Data without guarantee. Of course :D

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Wow awesome CANT WAIT! :D

Sorry for repeating my self! :P

These sounds kick so much ass, I can't wait for the release. I'll send this up in the group I play with, they'll love it.

Got a question: Did anybody know where i can get real recorded Tank sounds?

Would help me to make the sounds more realistic, u know?

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

I heard there was a game released in 2009 that was supposed to be most realistic military game ever made, on a scale never before seen :p (those who get the joke, sshhhhh :rolleyes: )

Anyways, I guess youtube would be one place to look for them, and liveleak

EDIT:

I found you some video footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KFCd8zdI-Q&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYW8XJe-E8&feature=related

It appears the launch sound isnt huge KABLOWEEEE as movies and CoD make it appear to be. :p

Edited by Kristian

Another question. Have a problem with my Explsions. I want to have several different explosions when the M136 is entering.

->class RR_M136_AT : RocketBase

{

model = "\ca\weapons\m136_Rocket";

hit = 300;

indirectHit = 7.500000;

indirectHitRange = 1;

soundHit[] = {"\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl1", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl1", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl2", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl3", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl4", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl5", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl6", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl7", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl8", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl9", "db24", 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl10", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl11", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl12", "db24", 1, 999, "\JSRS_Supersonic\impacts\expl13", "db24", 1, 999

};

Thats my config entry. How i have to write it to got different Impact sounds. Now its only playing "expl1" when hit something. :(

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

Contact Mark, he'll be able to help you out easily, I believe. He's had dozens for explosions, etc. I believe it should be soundHit 1, soundHit 2, etc. You seem to have it all lumped under just soundHit. But again, Mark XIII has handled this stuff when Jon hasn't been around due to work, so contact Mark, mate. :)

Sounds Great so far...keeping my eye on this mod!

some ince sounds too

Thansk man, nice one ;) Take a look on it.

Jarhead

Why would you want to change the M110 sounds!!?! They're awesome!!!

This is sounding great man. Any chance of hearing your M110 sounds in the next video?

Didnt changed it now. But iam on it ;) and of course u will see it on the next video :D

Hope u can wait abit longer^^

Thanks so far.

Jarhead

PS: Oh and before i forget: If i have enough time, u may see the FNFAL, LeeEndfield, Glock and so on too.

Edited by LordJarhead

Personally I really like the M110 sound, but since your making this Module, I can just remove that pbo if I don't like yours better.

I do already like the FAL, Lee Enfield and Glock sounda alot already, maybe make the Lee Enfield sound a little more brutal. That would be really nice.

The Glock 17 sound is very movie-ish sounding. It sounds nice to the ear, but nothing like it does in real life. I've got a G17 myself and it sounds way different.

Week Report:

I'm getting killed by the Heat here. Its over 38 degrees Celsius/100.4 Fahrenheit INDOOR!

Its hard to sit at the Computer! So i should take a break some Days.

Thats the Stuff i have finished, done or working on so far:

JSRS_AK47, Final Version

JSRS_AK74, Final Version

JSRS_AK74GL, not Tested

JSRS_AK107, Final Version

JSRS_AKM, Final Version

JSRS_AKS74, not Tested

JSRS_AKS74U, not Finish

JSRS_AKS74UN, not Finish

JSRS_CZ550, Final Version

JSRS_DMR, not Tested

JSRS_DSHK, not Tested

JSRS_FNFAL, not Tested

JSRS_G36A, Final Version

JSRS_G36C, Final Version

JSRS_G36K, Final Version

JSRS_G36MG, Final Version

JSRS_G36SD, Final Version

JSRS_Glock17, not Tested

JSRS_GP25, not Finish

JSRS_Grenade, Final Version

JSRS_Javelin, Final Version

JSRS_KSVK, not Tested

JSRS_LeeEnfield, Final Version

JSRS_M2HMG, Final Version

JSRS_M4A1, Final Version

JSRS_M4AIM, Final Version

JSRS_M4RCO, Final Version

JSRS_M4SD, Final Version

JSRS_M9, not Finish

JSRS_M9SD, Final Version

JSRS_M14, Final Version

JSRS_M16, Final Version

JSRS_M24, Final Version

JSRS_M40, Final Version

JSRS_M107, Final Version

JSRS_M110, not Tested

JSRS_M136, Final Version

JSRS_M203, not Finish

JSRS_M240, Final Version

JSRS_M204COAX, Final Version

JSRS_M249, Final Version

JSRS_M1014, not Tested

JSRS_M1911, not Finish

JSRS_MK48, Final Version

JSRS_MP5, not Finish

JSRS_MP5SD, not Finish

JSRS_PK, Final Version

JSRS_PKT, Final Version

JSRS_PKM, Final Version

JSRS_RPG7V, Final Version

JSRS_RPK74, Final Version

JSRS_SCAR_L, Final Version

JSRS_SCAR_H, Final Version

JSRS_SPR, Final Version

JSRS_Stinger, Final Version

JSRS_SVD, Final Version

JSRS_SVDCAMO, Final Version

JSRS_Supersonic, contains Explosions, Bullethits, Soniccracks, Grenadeexplosions, Tank- and Fuelexplosions and all explosions at all.

JSRS_Movement, over 600 new Footsteps, new Gear sounds, new Bodyfalls, stand up and lay down sounds.

I have an problem with Fraps and cannot record Videos on OA. Hope i can fix it soon, so i can post a new Video for u.

Thanks so far.

Jarhead